It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wagner PMC “rebellion”

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Now this is an interesting concept. A disguised retreat makes sense. A great cover up.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Well Russians don't use Bradley's, quite a few are disabled in this minefield. You are of course, welcome to deny the footage as Russian disinformation as usual.

Russian Disinformation
Failed attack of the 47th Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine ended on a minefield. Many Ukrainian servicemen were blown up by mines. According to the reports, the medic who came on a Bradley and tried to save the other wounded is seen jumping right on a mine and loosing his leg.

Another video from the frontlines showed another Ukrainian servicemen who abandoned his wounded comrade without even trying to help him.

Just ignore your lying eyes, these videos are clearly CGI and prove nothing.
More Lying videos

This was just a snapshot
From the weekend. I really really wish our corrupt politicians would stop ordering the Ukranians to their suicide. The Ukrainians do not even have a choice. Their President is an Israeli national and their armed services are under the orders of the USA and the UK. It is a sickening thing, especially when their own commanders kill them off for refusing to stay and die in a # situation.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Yep. Russian propaganda.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

It's a Ruzzian disinfo site.

Next?
edit on 26-6-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Right, and you use an open source editable by anyone reference website to dismiss the recorded videos. I get it, as long as you don't see it it did not really happen. Thats cool.

At least its cooler underground where you stick your head.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Staged coup possible, much like what Turkey did few years back enabled that dictator to really crack down on the nation to secure his power better.

Side note if its true that Wagner did try a thunder run and their leader got bought out (or his loved ones got snatched by the FSB), this still doesnt end things. The killers of wagner got to know their days are numbered, and probably the days of anyone they care about, so do they fade into the wilderness, try and obey and hope or say F it we are abandoned and betrayed we are going to die anyway lets raise H.

I dont know what will happen but I am more nervous now that I was before.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

I dont know what will happen but I am more nervous now that I was before.

Perhaps I am a cynic, but that nervous state may just be what Russian intelligence wants in us.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Fair enough, you don't like my source. You probably won't like this one either:

home.treasury.gov...

"The FSB directly operates disinformation outlets. SouthFront is an online disinformation site registered in Russia that receives taskings from the FSB. It attempts to appeal to military enthusiasts, veterans, and conspiracy theorists, all while going to great lengths to hide its connections to Russian intelligence. In the aftermath of the 2020 U.S. presidential election, SouthFront sought to promote perceptions of voter fraud by publishing content alleging that such activity took place during the 2020 U.S. presidential election cycle."
edit on 1-7-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I am sure it is, but nervous/mildly paranoid is a normal state for me.

It doesnt rule me, doesnt keep me from living life just means I devote some more time to paying attention so I can hopefully make good decisions when things go south.

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The website of the executive committee of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), June 23

On June 22, 2023, the inter–ministerial consultations of the CIS member states on international information security (IIB) were held in Moscow under the chairmanship of the Russian side. Representatives of the Republic of Armenia, the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic, the Russian Federation, the Republic of Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, the Republic of Uzbekistan, as well as the CIS Executive Committee participated.

The event confirmed the closeness of the approaches of the Commonwealth countries to the tasks of increasing cooperation in the field of ensuring the IIB.
The emphasis is on strengthening cooperation on specialized UN platforms – in the Open–ended Working Group on Security in the Field of ICT Use 2021-2025, the Special Committee for the Elaboration of a Universal Convention on Countering the Use of ICT for Criminal Purposes, as well as in the International Telecommunication Union and the Universal Postal Union.
The issues of internationalization of Internet network management were discussed.

The directions of further intensification of the dialogue of the CIS member states on the IIB on regional platforms are outlined. The information about the approval of the Information Security Concept of the Union State on February 22, 2023 was received with interest. Russia and Belarus expressed their readiness to share their experience in strengthening the security of the ICT infrastructure with CIS partners on the basis of this doctrinal document.

The next inter-ministerial consultations on the IIB are proposed to be held in 2024.

June 24

Russian President Vladimir Putin held telephone talks with the heads of the CIS countries
Kassym-Jomart Tokayev noted that the events taking place are an internal matter of Russia. Constitutional order and the rule of law are an indispensable condition for maintaining law and order in the country. This is the basis for the security of society and its successful development.

Prigozhin is a very active media person. This was the case with the "attempted military mutiny", as Putin called it. So there has been a lot of discussion about what the reckless use of information and communication technologies (ICT) can lead to (Obviously, to "the use of ICT for criminal purposes".), what control should be (for the good of the people, of course). There were rumors of tighter controls in Telegram (where Prigozhin was active). Etc...

On July 2, State Duma Speaker Vyacheslav Volodin stated in his Telegram channel: "It is quite obvious that June 23-24 went down in the history of our country as days of unity and consolidation of society around our President Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin"
"Having passed this test, society has shown its maturity. Putin came out of this difficult situation having strengthened his positions even more both in the country and in the world."

On June 27, the the leader of the Social revolutionaries (the party SRS), Sergei Mironov, spoke, Moskovsky Komsomolets summarized:

"It is necessary to legalize this heroic military formation," SR leader Sergei Mironov said on January 17. And this is on June 27: "How could it happen that a super-professional, well-armed group of people who were ready to go to Moscow, who came to Rostov, appeared on the territory of the Russian Federation?". In both cases, we are talking about the same "armed group" - the Wagner PMCs.
In the same speech made at the plenary session last Tuesday, Mironov suggested that the FSB investigate which of the "non-ordinary citizens of our country" were among those who left the country on the day of the military mutiny. And was warmly supported by the speaker and the Duma as a whole.
Here, for example, is what Mironov said quite recently in a congratulatory telegram to Prigozhin on him birthday (June 1): "You have long and rightfully gained public recognition... as a talented, purposeful entrepreneur, successfully working in many popular areas... They say about such people: a man of words and deeds... You are part of a cohort of real warriors, patriots of your country. I am glad and proud to know you personally." [...] And this is a quote from Mironov's March interview with the St. Petersburg online publication Fontanka: "I have known Zhenya for a long time... He is a great professional, and he has no political ambitions... Zhenya is doing business."

And other circuses. (Nothing unknown to the people of the West, the south, the North, and maybe to those of Mars, Orion, and other corners of The Existence.) At least it's fun.

June 28, 2023

Vladimir Putin "gone to the people" for the first time since the beginning of the pandemic.

[He] arrived at the opening of the light and music fountain in Derbent, suddenly went to the residents. He walked into the crowd and began to shake the outstretched hands. "And me too, and me too!" people shouted from different sides. Putin kissed the girl standing next to him and took a picture with her for a selfie. Other residents also "begged" for a selfie with the president. Putin stayed in the crowd for several minutes.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, the president has not "gone to the people"[...] However, after the mutiny, it was obviously important for the president to demonstrate unity with the common people."

www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-7-2023 by Celentano because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-7-2023 by Celentano because: (no reason given)

East-West normal things, nothing special..
edit on 2-7-2023 by Celentano because: To improve my use of ICTs for peaceful purposes, to ultimate creative success!

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Ans videos and still images tell the same story regardless of who posts it. These images are also shown on allied media as well, albeit with some clever embellishments and misrepresentations as well.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join