It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is going to lose . . . . . a caution

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: DBCowboy

Its either MAGA

Or

Bye Bye America

What will Americans choose?

Only 15 to 18 months left, due to early mail in voting.

You know.. there will be other options than Trump or Biden... MAGA people call the left stupid, but MAGA is nearing cult-like mentality that believes only Trump can save them from corruption.

Why don't we just let Trump and Biden go, and elect someone who does not represent such extremes.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm not celebrating and honestly don't want him to recieve jail time despite probably deserving it for being a bafoon. I think it will just divide the country more. I don't see why people still support him when his actions are often so baffeling and seemingly led by blind egotistical arrogance. I also don't understand why people still support Biden.

I really don't understand most voters at this peroid of time.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I have held for many years that the progressive left and elites will burn the whole damn world to the ground before they will accept loss.

This has partly with their lust for power, but it is also related Rio the fact that they know that if their corruption ever public, they will go down anyway. Given that, they will just take us all down with themselves.

See Romans 1:18-32. (And if you don't like that, just shut up and don't read it.)

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Being president doesn't make him exempt from this as his lawyers told him. Furthermore, the reason why Biden and others haven't been indicted is because they worked with the FBI to hand over the classified documents. Trump resisted and refused. I'd imagine that he would have already informed the public if he had any legitimate reason to do so.

How can you justify his actions? Because he had a year to stop this from happening and did not.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

... despite probably deserving it for being a bafoon. ...

So, being a "bufoon" (whatever that means) justified jail time in your opinion?

Beijing Joe should have multiple life sentences, in that case.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Its either MAGA

Or

Bye Bye America

What will Americans choose?

Only 15 to 18 months left, due to early mail in voting.

You know.. there will be other options than Trump or Biden... MAGA people call the left stupid, but MAGA is nearing cult-like mentality that believes only Trump can save them from corruption.

Why don't we just let Trump and Biden go, and elect someone who does not represent such extremes.

we do have a system in place for all this. The DNC is bypassing the system to prop up Joey and not allow anyone else to give it a shot, especially not an anti-vaxxer. But the RNC has a very healthy bench, plenty of talent, and plenty of chances for a winner to emerge. If it's Trump, then he would have worked the system better than anyone else. Time will tell, but the end result will be what the voters decided, at least on the right.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

And if the DOJ presents a case that leaves no doubt that Trump violated the law and maybe even put the security of the nation at risk?

Any normal person can see this is just a continuation of the 7 year witch hunt against Trump aimed to keep him from being president again.

Biden has been hiding classified documents for years and has a compromised, drug addict son that has had access to those documents for all those years.

News broke at the same time yesterday of the Biden crime family taking bribes.
Where there is one bribe, there is more.
This is not your everyday, lower level city councilman taking a bribe for a garbage disposal contract, this is the Vice President of the USA taking bribes that affect the national security of this country.
And if he did it as VP, he is doing it as POTUS.

Biden’s DOJ has to cover for his crimes and what better way to do that than to put another con artist Dem hit on Trump.
It gives the low info Biden supporters something else to cry about while ignoring Biden’s crimes.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Always be peaceful. Always be mindful. Always be lawful.

But again, be peaceful. Be right. Be correct. Be mindful of others. Because the war has just started. . . .

Not going to be peaceful... MAGA, is not just MAGA. The Tree of Liberty is coming, if you can't see that then you're not prepared.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" ~ Thomas Jefferson

No it’s not.
Not over a court case.
That’s what they will say tho, as proven what was produced for tv by congress.
Interesting newsome was asking for a constitutional amendment for more gun control recently?
Or perhaps just another coincidence?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

That’s the endgame imo.
But the government shouldn’t get to decide who leads us, the voters should.

Msnbc last night was reported to have had a prominent talking head suggest the doj offer trump a deal if he wouldn’t run.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Turquosie

Msnbc last night was reported to have had a prominent talking head suggest the doj offer trump a deal if he wouldn’t run.

Who is the con artist that suggested that?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Is is ok to obstruct the govt when you are a victim of that govt?

Trump retained the Crossfire Hurricane documentation that proves the Obama admin illegally spied on his campaign. Had he turned this material over, his proof would vanish.

The American
fox news won;t report that though.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Threadbare

And if the DOJ presents a case that leaves no doubt that Trump violated the law and maybe even put the security of the nation at risk?

Any normal person can see this is just a continuation of the 7 year witch hunt against Trump aimed to keep him from being president again.

Biden has been hiding classified documents for years and has a compromised, drug addict son that has had access to those documents for all those years.

News broke at the same time yesterday of the Biden crime family taking bribes.
Where there is one bribe, there is more.
This is not your everyday, lower level city councilman taking a bribe for a garbage disposal contract, this is the Vice President of the USA taking bribes that affect the national security of this country.
And if he did it as VP, he is doing it as POTUS.

Biden’s DOJ has to cover for his crimes and what better way to do that than to put another con artist Dem hit on Trump.
It gives the low info Biden supporters something else to cry about while ignoring Biden’s crimes.

I have to agree.
Even Japan PM has lost faith in the Biden crime family selling out America.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   

"When you strike at a king, you must kill him."
-Thanos, maybe.

It's time to have a grown-up chat children, so put down your juice boxes and listen for a moment.

The left have made their move. It's one they cannot walk back from. The only thing the left loves more than trips to Epstein Island is power. And this is the ultimate power move. Trumps guilt or innocence is a moot point now. They have to pursue this. And they have to win and win big. Only Biden can pardon Biden for the crimes he's committed and he can't do that if he's not in power.

So Trump HAS to lose. For all the leftists, anti-Trumpers and pundits watching closely to CNN in the coming weeks and months with their boxes of tissue and moisturizer, be warned that you are choosing a side that will ignore the rule of law. You have chosen a side that uses and enjoys aa 2-tiered justice system.

Here's a list of threads written by leftists who favor equal justice and have strongly advocated for it. . . .

Yeah, none.

And for those that are MAGA, or even for those that simply enjoy the US Constitution and Bill of Rights (in their entirety) just prep yourselves for Trumps loss. Like the quote at the top of this thread, they have already planned for it. Trumps guilt was established long before the news broke yesterday.

They have already anticipated the potential for protests. Don't EVER give them a reason for use of force. Always be peaceful. Always be mindful. Always be lawful.

Trump is going to lose this one because the left cannot afford to lose themselves. The sides have been chosen, lines have been drawn.

But again, be peaceful. Be right. Be correct. Be mindful of others. Because the war has just started. . . .

And it's going to get ugly.

After you splained me about COVID and it isn't gonna be just 8 weeks, I read your posts a little more intently,I don't ever outright disagree with them anymore, but I do go WTF is DBC seeing that I don't.

Personally, it was January 6th, when to me it was over. Just it all felt manipulated and choreographed, once the bait was taken now it's just TPTB tying up the loose ends.

IMHO it's why there have been slow releases of investigations and grand juries etc. to slowly spoon-feed the Trumpers of this eventuality.

It's like one podcaster said discussing this, basically, every President could probably be investigated and found guilty of some of the same type of malfeasance. All it takes is somebody with the money connections and power to see it to its fruition. What this is it sets precedence, and it's why we will likely see more people investigated on both sides of the aisle

As always my feeling is DC is all about the back channel backroom deals, in other words, this was negotiated so we can't escape FDR's famous quote.

All thats left is who negotiated the deal for both sides and who caved in the most. Hell DB FAWK Trump is taking the hit because they have dirt on 10 different aspects of his Presidency. Just know it's probably more for Biden and his clan, but they are or will negotiate a different deal.

There won't be huge protests or any stuff like that either, for a number of reasons.

One of them is we have had a rolling disclosure of this eventuality for a while now. For example, on Twitter, the topic is hovering barely in the top 10 and there are significantly more people perfectly content if not downright ecstatic about the news. Its just the reality
edit on 9-6-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Being president doesn't make him exempt from this as his lawyers told him. Furthermore, the reason why Biden and others haven't been indicted is because they worked with the FBI to hand over the classified documents. Trump resisted and refused. I'd imagine that he would have already informed the public if he had any legitimate reason to do so.

How can you justify his actions? Because he had a year to stop this from happening and did not.

It's not up to me to justify his actions. As far as the records show, Trump was cooperating.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I am tired of all the rhetoric and talk and talking , yada yada yada …./call me when it’s time to water the tree of Liberty. a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
Reportedly that Rachel Maddow person.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: imitator

Always be peaceful. Always be mindful. Always be lawful.

Not going to be peaceful... MAGA, is not just MAGA. The Tree of Liberty is coming, if you can't see that then you're not prepared.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" ~ Thomas Jefferson

No it’s not.
Not over a court case.
That’s what they will say tho, as proven what was produced for tv by congress.
Interesting newsome was asking for a constitutional amendment for more gun control recently?
Or perhaps just another coincidence?

It's more than just a court case... as you know they are not only after Trump, MAGA, etc...

The despotic swamp is coming after everyone... thus The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed... if we fail, someone or something will do it for us.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TacoLoco75
I am tired of all the rhetoric and talk and talking , yada yada yada …./call me when it’s time to water the tree of Liberty. a reply to: DBCowboy

It probably needs to happen, but I doubt it ever will happen.

I’ll tell you one thing though……..
If the all of the Founding Fathers were alive today, they would be the ones that would be leading the charge to do it.

They were all heroes at a time when that type of action was commonplace to ensure the survival of the young country.
There are very few, if any of those types of people around now that have the moral integrity to know it needs to be done.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Hiding documents from investigators is cooperating?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   
America is not going to fall because Trump is not elected president. And it is not going to be great because Biden is not elected president.

America will be under the same control, by the same people that have controlled America for decades.

If we want a chance for America, Americans will have to change. A knight in shining armor is not coming to rescue us, while we eat popcorn in the comfort of our homes and binge watch it on our devices.

There is no reason for anything to change if we stay the same.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join