It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents' rights groups are the newest addition to 'Hate and Extremism' report

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

to point out how stupid groups like the BLT are. a pointless group trying to force relevancy. I thought everyone understood that by saying their name in the thread title, they are being "tounge-in-cheek" about it

seeing the quote around the group's name, you just have to chuckle about the dumb nature of a group like that even existing
edit on 7-6-2023 by Salamandy because: further comment about dumb groups like the aforementioned in the thread title

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: LSU2018

Funny thing about conservatives.... they aren't known to protest for fun, recreation and profit so much.

It takes something major to get us riled up enough to be annoying, that's for sure. Team Donk, however, thrives on being annoying.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Nobody but team donk has EVER given them any credibility.

Yes indeed. We have the NAACP out there saying that if something isn't done about white people soon, they'll be killing black people left and right. They're steadily stoking those flames of racism, but the good ol SPLC won't dare list a hate group like that.

"Dont travel to Florida, it's not safe for black people"
"Pardon me, but don't YOU live in a big old nice house in Florida?"
"Im fighting to change the system from within"

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: DAVID64

Just going to point out that they recognize over 250+ black nationalist hate groups...

That is a lie.

The SPLC removed all black nationalist groups in 2020, because black people can't be racist.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: ElGoobero

SPLC is basically a hate group.

allow me an edit.
I thought they lost credibility years ago. apparently the progs use them when convenient.

Opinions aren't facts.

I'll keep that in mind the next time you are using other people's opinions as the basis for your circular arguments.

Which is about every post.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Then why are they still on their list?

They're still on the list, they were just grouped together with general hate groups...

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jorge1986s

originally posted by: ElGoobero

SPLC is basically a hate group.

allow me an edit.
I thought they lost credibility years ago. apparently the progs use them when convenient.

Opinions aren't facts.

I'll keep that in mind the next time you are using other people's opinions as the basis for your circular arguments.

Which is about every post.

Sure, just keep ignoring the sources I provide along with those opinions.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   
parents rule, teacher's unions drool

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   

They're still on the list, they were just grouped together with general hate groups...

"General hate groups"? Are there different genres of hate groups now?

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salamandy

to point out how stupid groups like the BLT are. a pointless group trying to force relevancy. I thought everyone understood that by saying their name in the thread title, they are being "tounge-in-cheek" about it

seeing the quote around the group's name, you just have to chuckle about the dumb nature of a group like that even existing

And as usual you all are missing the harm it does to everyone in the way of division.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Nobody but team donk has EVER given them any credibility.

Yes indeed. We have the NAACP out there saying that if something isn't done about white people soon, they'll be killing black people left and right. They're steadily stoking those flames of racism, but the good ol SPLC won't dare list a hate group like that.

"Dont travel to Florida, it's not safe for black people"
"Pardon me, but don't YOU live in a big old nice house in Florida?"
"Im fighting to change the system from within"

It's just as stupid as all these climate change activists living on the coasts, flying around the country and world, and buying up more real estate on the coasts.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

According to the people who make the list they found that majority of the black nationalist groups were separatist groups, who hated, mostly, white people for past injustices.

I don't make the list, I'm pointing out that there's nearly 270 groups that are mostly black centric on their hate group list.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

this Hate and Extremism list, group or whatever you wanna call it, does nothing but divide people. It's completely unnecessary and I would called to the The Poop Stirring Guide to Dividing People. fire all employees involved with this at once and save some money for the taxpayers

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Because only white people can be racist.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   

According to the people who make the list they found that majority of the black nationalist groups were separatist groups, who hated, mostly, white people for past injustices.

I don't make the list, I'm pointing out that there's nearly 270 groups that are mostly black centric on their hate group list.

So there is a separate grouping for hate groups who are justified?

Im trying to understand the reasoning behind subgrouping.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   

They do have some black groups on there, but very few. Not the ones that actually count. But, then again, these big dummies have the Border Patrol listed as a hate group, Veterans on Patrol, Moms for Liberty, and even the American College of Pediatricians. It's laughable.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

I couldnt download the actual lost off their site, there's the list for you to see.

They've reorganized hate groups into different categories and then specific categories. And removed the black supremist tag because of a false equivalency agaisnt white supremists?

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

No there's not. Here's who they have listed:

Nuwaubians Nation of Honor
Nation of Islam
New Black Panther Party
Radical Hebrew Israelites
Moorish Sovereign Citizens

Only 3 of these are even here in America.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64
So basically, if you are for individual rights, you are a member of a hate group because you don't think government should have control over you or your children.

Yeah, the Republic is pretty much dead.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I don't understand why everyone thinks I'm lying. Go look at the list for yourself.

en.wikipedia.org...

Some pretty wild ones on there:

Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge
Black Riders Liberation Party
OneBody in Yahawashi
Bomb Islam

Many more...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join