It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College student gets zero grade in her project for using the term biological woman

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

If you don't know you can't claim she didn't the same paper.

Stick with what you know, willful ignorance.
edit on 7-6-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

If you don't know you can't claim she didn't the same paper.

Stick with what you know, willful ignorance.

I said none of us know, stop twisting my words and meanings.

I am speculating that she did not include the same term because she changed her mind about it and said she now thinks the term is redundant and others think it's controversial.

Everyone else here too is speculating that she did not change the term.

Nobody knows.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I guess you have no idea what the word ORIGINAL means

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I guess you have no idea what the word PROOF means.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I have given you the proof several times, you choose to ignore and denounce it. That is on you.

Original means original; ie. no changes. Simple enough for you?

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I have given you the proof several times, you choose to ignore and denounce it. That is on you.

Original means original; ie. no changes. Simple enough for you?

Original proposal means original plan or suggestion, it does not mean no wording changes. Plan vs. wording.

But, hey, all these terms are so ambiguous now aren't they.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   

No, this is all pretty cut and dry.

You're just being deliberately obtuse for now reason.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   

No, this is all pretty cut and dry.

You're just being deliberately obtuse for now reason.

I am not, we are all speculating on what is actually happening because we have no facts.

Anyway, it does not matter whether or not she submitted the paper as originally written or not, that's not the important point here. What is important is how the University handles this case.

I am speculating nothing will come of it.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   

They're trying hard to redefine concepts n words

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You mean the sarcastic recant she made about the paper? All the while still submitting the original paper to be graded by a professor with less bias

They're deliberately trying to avoid referring to the text I posted directly from her tik-tok videos

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: linda72

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: linda72

The fact is that without seeing her paper in that class we can't determine whether or not she is actually using the original term or not. Do you have proof she is still using the term in that paper?

I have already quoted her many times-she is using the original proposal n she hasn't said anything about changing it or change words-so it's more than enough I would say-asking for proof when you have provided zero evidence for all your claims is a bit ironic

I want to see proof not her word for it. Actually she said the term 'biological women' is redundant, so what does that mean? She will still use that term even though it is redundant? Why use redundant terms in a paper? Is she looking for a failing grade, maybe self-sabotaging? None of your arguments for her make any sense.

This is disingenuous statement from you which you've repeated many times n I have replied to you the same way

I do apologize for using the term biological woman and it was redundant and not necessary using the term biological to describe a man or woman implies that they're non-biological men and women

This is sarcasm by her-directly from her tik-toc videos onliine-which I posted. She hasn't apologized anywhere for using the term 'biological woman' but has been sarcastic 'apologizing' for using the word 'biological'
edit on 7-6-2023 by linda72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Same thing they are doing in other threads as well.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Here is a good update-Olivia Krolczyk-University of Cincinnati

Olivia has got attention of the mainstream media n has appeared on FoxNews (video within the link). She has verified she hasn't apologized n her original proposal stands with-the exact same one-but will be marked by another non-woke/confused professor

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 06:44 AM
link   

They are just going to ignore you, they don't want to see the truth, just their demented made up gibberish they always push.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   

They are just going to ignore you, they don't want to see the truth, just their demented made up gibberish they always push.

Another update

A University of Cincinnati student who allegedly received a zero on a college project proposal for using the term "biological women" has had her proposal re-graded by another professor and received an A in the class.

www.foxnews.com...

Krolczyk says she has no intention of getting the teacher fired, though she does not think "slapping the hand" of the teacher is enough as she waits for the school to make a decision.

If it was the other way around the woke mob would have demanded the teacher dismissed n burn in hell forever

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

The Professor has been named n has given an interview-

Olivia's twitter account - the term biological woman now appears next to her name -

twitter.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

University of Cincinnati gender studies professor, 28, DEFENDS giving student ZERO grade for using phrase 'biological women': Brags about failing students who offend her woke beliefs on gender and race

So she is a professor in gender studies- or more accurately a professor in woke- no wonder why she will fail students who state facts n don't agree with her baseless ideology-

Gender studies? Really?
What happened to biology n genetics?

Bottom line- the professor has been exposed- the work has been remarked n Olivia got an A on her original proposal-

I wonder how may of these 'professors' are in academia?

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Great story!
Shows the level of indoctrination in schools and universities. Of course you can use the term biological woman despite what the woke professor said. But she was wrong and wrong and wrong... Glad to see the student got an A in her work after she got an F for stating facts and accurate language.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg
Great story!
Shows the level of indoctrination in schools and universities. Of course you can use the term biological woman despite what the woke professor said. But she was wrong and wrong and wrong... Glad to see the student got an A in her work after she got an F for stating facts and accurate language.

Common sense has prevailed-
The term biological woman isn't offensive - it's just ridiculous for anyone to make these claims-
edit on 30-6-2023 by linda72 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join