It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Time to RE_READ #4414

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 866b8a No.9473673 📁
Jun 4 2020 18:49:59 (EST)
EAM LOYALISTS:
RED1: POTUS twitter removal
RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
USSS
CASTLE_ROCK
Q

To date, most have assumed this post outlines the steps towards the White Hat military approaching Martial Law and EBS - these tweets today make me think differently now:

These refer to imminent deployment of 10th Mountain division to either UKRAINE or SYRIA... So let's reinterpret #4414 as if it's the steps to deep state trying to start WWIII by engaging against Russia - in either Ukraine or Syria:

So now let's read Bottom to Top:

a) CASTLE ROCK = Biden's fake White House/government at Castle Rock studios,

b) USSS = United States SIGINT System - i.e. Military Signals Intelligence giving Biden an excuse to mobilise troops... "We've just found out Russia are planning to....". Previously we assumed this meant US Secret Service,

c) RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1 = Loyd Austin instructing Black Hat Military to deploy,

d) RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN = them accepting Loyd Austin's instruction and instructing deployment of divisions,

e) RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control. - the Military Assets deploy to Europe (maybe France) under guise of assisting with their riots as UN peacekeepers?

f) RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE = Pelosi or Pence revealed to be telling Zelensky something like "Don't worry we got them to send the troops"?

g) RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US] = (f) being revealed to the public causes Communications Blackout? This would also mean the public loses awareness of when/how US troops are deployed to theatre and commence aggression?

h) RED1: POTUS twitter removal = POTUS45 tweets "The Storm is Upon us" and his twitter comms is suspended under the guise of "He's informing our enemies we're about to attack"?

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

if the 10th are being deployed to the Middle East, then wouldn't "Castle Rock" mean Arwad?

Arwad (Phoenician: 𐤀𐤓𐤅𐤃, romanized: ʾrwd; Arabic: أرواد, romanized: ʾArwād), the classical Aradus, is a town in Syria on an eponymous island in the Mediterranean Sea. It is the administrative center of the Arwad Subdistrict (nahiyah), of which it is the only locality. It is the only inhabited island in Syria. It is located 3 km (1.9 mi) from Tartus (the ancient Tortosa), Syria's second-largest port.

historically though:

The island was settled in the early 2nd millennium BC by the Phoenicians. Located some 50 kilometres (31 mi) north of Tripolis, it was a barren rock covered with fortifications and houses several stories in height.

The island is basically just a small town and a port. If I was going to have a military operation in Syria, then taking Arwad would be the ideal first capture point given that you can easily use it for naval and ground operations. In fact taking the island and deploying troops there would be a very big act of war (and sadly that I have to add this, a big distraction to the whole issue taking place at the White House)

Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Interesting... didn't know of Arwad!

CASTLE ROCK could also be the Rock of Gibraltar?
edit on 17-7-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 01:09 AM
link   
FYI Y'all...

Today, July 17th, is FOURTH OF JULY on the Julian calendar!!!

...and apparently July 18th/19th is NEW YEAR on the islamic calendar... could be an interesting OVERNIGHT?

ETA Last thought before zeds... Could Starlink satellites be useful in performing Project Bluebeam holographic projections simultaneously across the earth?

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Funny that you say this.

CME IMPACT AND GEOMAGNETIC STORM: Arriving a full day earlier than expected, a CME hit Earth's magnetic field on July 16th: data. The impact at 1920 UT caused a 20 nT jolt in the USGS's magnetometer at Fredericksburg, Virginia, and a G1-class geomagnetic storm. More CME impacts are possible on July 17th and 18th due to multiple recent eruptions from big sunspot AR3363.

and

FLOATING IN AN OCEAN OF AIRGLOW: Surging solar activity is amplifying a phenomenon most people have never seen: Airglow.

**Edited due to a gif. showing the effect**

"It was almost like I was floating in an ocean of airglow," says Bush. "The faint rippling lights moved primarily from south to north in waves similar to what one would see in cirrus clouds or ocean waves. Often times my cameras pick up little to no airglow, but this evening was exceptional."

Airglow is produced by photochemistry in Earth's upper atmosphere. There is a thin layer of air 95 km high where oxygen atoms (O) and oxygen molecules (O2) mix together. When O bumps into O2, the collision creates a spark of green light--airglow.

Solar Max is boosting this process. Right now, the active sun is heating Earth's upper atmosphere, increasing the rate of O vs. O2 collisions. Brighter-than-normal airglow is the result.

WIKI:Airglow

Airglow (also called nightglow) is a faint emission of light by a planetary atmosphere. In the case of Earth's atmosphere, this optical phenomenon causes the night sky never to be completely dark, even after the effects of starlight and diffused sunlight from the far side are removed. This phenomenon originates with self-illuminated gases and has no relationship with Earth's magnetism or sunspot activity.

"Sky Event" indeed.
edit on 17-7-2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 02:20 AM
link   

'Dasting!

I wonder if I'll get to see that in the UK.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Sort of connected, aparently UK Gov will be discussing/outlining later today the rise in terrorist threats by ISIS etc in UK.
They are "very concerned"!!!
Well, heck..... looks like more than Chinese spies have been coming over on the boats then!
Rainbows
Jane
PS, just found this.....
Largest Pilot whale stranding in UK
Over the years I have noticed pilot whales get stranded just before a major EQ. One of the biggest EQ's was of course Fukushima, Pilot whales got stranded about 7-14 days just before it happened. It was my heads up with Japan.... but not to the extent that it did happen

edit on am72America/ChicagoMonday2023-07-17T02:42:47-05:0002America/Chicago07000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Be happy that you don't have bears.

The week-long, two-person bear hunt cost $60,000. But if the clients wanted to hire prostitutes to keep them company as they waited out their prey, they could shell out another $1,800 each, per evening—or $500 per sex act.

The bizarre pitch was part of what prosecutors say was an illicit years-long scheme to get rich off of illegal big-game hunts advertised on a Chinese-language social media platform. The alleged mastermind is now facing a slew of felony charges.

Jun “Harry” Liang told clients that if they managed to net a bear, he’d purchase the gall bladder, which is used in traditional Chinese medicine but illegal to buy or sell under Alaska law, according to a newly unsealed criminal complaint obtained by The Daily Beast. If not, the feds say Liang told the men he had bear gall bladders for sale at $5,000 apiece—a relative bargain on today’s black market.

Now there are a lot of red flags in this article, one being how Chinese nationals were able to set up this type of business. I wonder if they had help? (Tony Podesta is a lobbyist for Huawei, so luring Chinese Businessmen into this type of scam sounds about right for those Podesta boys)

Spies, Spies, and more Lies. Those darn Chinese.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Rel today is also National Peach Ice Cream Day. In fact the entire month of July is Ice Cream month.
This brings up Bill Gates- Warren Buffett- Biden who seem to be overly concerned with Ice Cream.
What is special about July 17th?

ice cream day

Bill Gates #1.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Something is popping up on the Bill Gates Radar.

Gates Addresses AI's Terminator Scenario

I can't help but notice that he never frames A1[11] in a positive light or reflects on the potential good. Looking at the Defense side of this it look like full steam ahead. If all sides deploy AI no one is going to win.

Defense Scoop
Keeping track of resignations Depuuty CDA Greg Little is leaving the Pentagon to work for Palantir effective September 7, 2023.

That brings to mind that movie War Games. Imagine 40 years ago.

How the movie War Games Anticipated our current AI fears

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

This has some very big implications. The Gates Foundation has announced that Connie Collingsworth is stepping down as COO and Chief Legal Officer.

Gates Foundation Appoints New Leadership

She was a key player and her contribution so significant that her position is now filled with 3 people. She has a very deep knowledge of the entire organization.

Linkedin

With all that knowledge would she take that and help create another Gates Foundation clone? Not really retiring but rather heading over to Planet-First.

Meet Planet-First-
Planet-First

Hmmm- Smart Cities. All of this looks like something Gates would be interested in.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Viral Confessions.

Back to the book.
Conclusion Part 1- which is not my conclusion.

How did President Trump contract Covid, please do tell.
Well obviously it was because he didn't wear the paper thing on his face and he didn't require anyone else so he was just asking for it.
But at least they did testing with Abbott's wildly accurate test kits. I must say that they were more accurate than I thought.
The White House deployed "Abbott tests could miss as many as 2/3rds of asymptomatic cases."

When President Trump contracted Covid there were others who became ill as well.
Gottlieb was horrified that contact tracing wasn't done to find patient zero. I'm not certain why that would be so important other than making some poor person a scape goat.

But the enemedia took matters into their own hands and did their own investigation. I'm certain that they were horrified by what they discovered and quickly hushed it up.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two New York Times reporters became sick at the same time. The New York Times enlisted Trevor Bedford who had a new system for genomic sequencing from viral samples. It was very accurate and "by the end of 2020 had over 250,000 Sars-Covid-2 genomes available in public data bases." These are subtle changes identified as the virus evolves not mutations.
The implications...
These reporters, who attended functions with President Trump both had "the strain that was first detected in Virginia and Michigan in early 2020...but the trail went cold.
SCIENTISTS DIDN'T SEE ANOTHER INSTANCE OF THIS PARTICULAR VARIANT UNTIL IT RE- EMERGED IN THE WHITE HOUSE.
Page 385-386.

This early strain was much more lethal than the later strains. Think what you will but Occam's razor applies here.
Meanwhile the CDC had staff at the White House during this time and exactly what did they find?

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Viral Confessions Part 2

It is simply amazing that the CDC was never able to develop and deploy an accurate test for Covid. One gets the impression that they wanted Covid to become heavily seeded within the population. Instead we had to rely on private industry. Q- Did the CDC ever test the tests for accuracy?

Now about those vaccines-
"It took more than a month after the authorization of the first vaccine to begin vaccinating 1.34[17] million residents of U.S. nursing homes where the most Covid deaths were occuring."

From Albert Bourla's book "Moonshot" he documents that the vaccines were already in the trucks waiting for the EU approval. As soon as they got word the trucks rolled out.
If they knew that the nursing homes were where most of the deaths were happening why weren't they sent their first?

At what point should this be reclassified as murder?
At what point is ignorance [common sense] no longer valid
[excuse]?
Evil surrounds us.

Speaking of evil, the CDC
-did not deploy a test to screen for the virus.
-did not systematically collect and report information on the clinical outcomes.
-did not use tracking or tracing.
- did not intervene when Covid positive ill people were placed in nursing homes.
-did not deploy the vaccines to the nursing homes despite being aware that they were hot zones.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hmmmm.... global seed vaults, one question, why?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

More Viral Confessions.
There should be some serious scrutiny on why our drug ingredients and manufacturing was shipped to China. Gottlieb declares that it was because it was less costly. I'm not buying that explanation. Placing all of that under China meant there was virtually no oversite. Even more dangerous for us is drugs like Hydroxychloroquine could be with held. The FDA needs a bright light shone on their operations.

There was precedent that this was a dangerous policy.

In 2009 H1N1 Swine Flu emerged and the U.S. had to purchase from Canada and Australia. Both refused to ship until all their citizens were jabbed.

A dangerous policy and nothing was done.

To date we have had Zika, Ebola, MRS, Swine Flu and still nothing done. Nothing changed?

Now about the H5N1 bird flu outbreak. Gottlieb confirms that it occured south of Wuhan in February 2020. Curious that these outbreaks all center around Wuhan, which happens to have 8 labs tinkering with pathogens.

That means significant egg shortages to make up those enormous batches of traditional Covid vaccines for a large population.

A curiosity- in the Acknowledgement section, Gottlieb has an extensive list of people who were involved with this project but "many people reviewed portions of this book, some who chose to remain anonymous.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Another one- What are the implications of seedless fruit and vegetables?

Wonderopolis

"You can't plant a seedless fruit because the plants that produce them don't occur in nature because they are sterile."

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Be ready, Anons.
Public awakening coming.

Explosive

This is spreading through twitterverse.
As we know the jabs promote cancer and at the same time suppress the tumor suppression system. I have considered that the "'scare event' might be the cancer link. Hopefully we can deploy those cures asap before many more people die.

Now a spotlight on the big problem of Bill Gates.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Thanks T2, I was not aware of that.

Implies that Biden has been giving hints about today being important forages then!

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I wanted to discuss something that I was warned about. Specifically, this piece from Q-570.

HRC [8] WWIII [death & weapons real/WAR FAKE & CONTROLLED][population growth control/pocket billions]

I got a heads up that there is a plan in play to start the media on a WWIII narrative by the end of summer. This isn't about an actual war, but just putting the pieces in place so that the mass deaths that seem to be coming will be explained by showing a faked World War taking place in Europe, and pushing that anything that shows/says different is Russia propaganda.

There's discussion taking place about trench warfare being planned in Ukraine and forced discussions about a German split. Now I don't know how a narrative of splitting Germany would/could play out, but there is evidence of trench warfare being planned for use in Ukraine. The whole mess just looks like how Legionnaire disease was used to kill off the elderly at certain rest homes and explain it away as Covid. Now it looks like that playbook will be used again but this time covid will be replaced with war, and the elderly will be replaced by those that took the vaccine.

My source told me to be vigilant and remember: "Why would aliens decide to come here now, and why isn't the war being reported by local news sources?"

Q-570 seems to be pointing at this things happening sooner than later.

My source is good, but sine it's all second hand, take from it what you will.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Well this IS interesting:

Telegram post link

Biden will have been (p)Resident for 30 months = 911 days on Wednesday, July 19th.

Posts with Done in 30/[30]:

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join