It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   
twitter.com...

Wow, the MSM broke the narrative?!

Comments seem hateful

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The question raised is interesting, but given what we know already, I personally would say that the information should be exposed so that people can freely look at the answers as they personally feel comfortable to see it.

This notion that the Philosopher Stone is being talked about doesn't seem correctly aligned with the context of the discussion. I would assume that the Philosopher Stone is an allegory for the data that -Q-/GHOST claims to have.

While maybe not fully appropriate given what we know about the extortion videos Epstein had, I think the best why is to just roll the tapes (if you will) in Times Square. A few of the videos exposing some of the well named individuals that were filmed on the island will get the world attention enough to wake people up. It would be like slapping a person that asleep, sure it isn't the nicest feeling but the person will be awake.

Now this Middle East mess is getting larger and more dire.

Iran’s foreign minister warned in an ominous tweet Wednesday morning that time is “running out” for Israel following an attack on a hospital in Gaza, as experts grow concerned about a potential third world war.

Hossein Amir-Abdallahian shared the chilling message after hundreds died Tuesday in a missile strike at a Gaza City hospital, which Israel has claimed was caused by a failed rocket launch by the Palestinian Islamic Jihad militant group.

“After the terrible crime of the Zionist regime in the bombing and massacre of more than 1,000 innocent women and children in the hospital, the time has come for the global unity of humanity against this fake regime more hated than ISIS and its killing machine,” Amir-Abdollahian tweeted.

“Time is OVER!”

The Iranian Embassy in Syria also tweeted “time is up” in both Hebrew and Arabic.

If the information provided by Israel is being accepted by Russia, then how can the claim that Israel is to blame for the Hospital attack is taken seriously?

Now who here said that Biden would start WW3 in order to cover up the depths of their crimes? Well that person should get the cookie since that is exactly what it looks like is going on. Who has been giving money and information to Iran, which has been funding these groups like Hamas and IISL? Looks like Biden better start explaining himself real fast about all the money he was handing back. Then there's Kerry and his crowd that was violating the Logan Act right after Trump became President, and who knows how deep Obama has been into the Iranians business.

The King of Jordan a few years back said that the war of terror was just the beginning of WW3 and that it is nothing but a war of ideologies and not boarders. Looks like he was right on the nose.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Guess we need a code a1

L9on = 5l9t5
Sun = 389l4r5n
2loo4 = 14r5n138rom5

Read comments under video!

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Huh...

link

Part of that symbolism I just recently brought up in my synchromystic decode attempt around the Pope's Marseille visit overlapping with TWD spinoff Daryl Dixon being released around the same time and DD in ep1 washing up in Marseille. The final episode was released on Sunday. The two major themes of my decodes had been schism and bioweapons. Nothing new stood particularly out to me in the remaining episodes but I only saw the episode summaries of Think Story on yt and not the full episodes.

edit on 18-10-2023 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

The Air Jordan sneaker was also on the Rand Corporation web site for a short time and then was quickly removed. Gym-time-air- Jordan-10-23 could mean Jim Jordan becomes Speaker some time in October.
October has 31 days and we have 13 days remaining. 31-13 mirror.

So we have ku post #3113
What occured the last time a countdown was presented?
[FF]
Do you believe in coincidences?
Never interfere with an enemy.........
Ammunition is hard to come by.

Image of House! Speaker of the House?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

10-23 would be next Monday.

and Q-1023

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 169658 No.897229 📁
Apr 4 2018 18:21:22 (EST)
Anonymous ID: b3f149 No.897173 📁
Apr 4 2018 18:19:05 (EST)
>>897116
Good #.
Quick question: The Wall can't just be for stopping drugs, assassins, and child traffickers - which other nations were/are planning to use Mexico as an attack vector in the event of war?
Is there another Zimmerman Telegram we don't know about?
>>897173
Would you invade a country whereby a good portion of its citizens are armed?
The ‘ultimate deterrent’.
Q

Interesting that the Rand corps was pimping Air Jordans, I wonder if this has to do with the Country of Jordan and possible air strikes from Iran affiliates on Monday?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   

CF Pfizer is on the ropes atm but there seems to be some plan brewing.

Chief Nerd Tweet

I believe it was GOOse that brought up the syphilis issue earlier. If not this one I wonder what other disease is in the playbook? One way or another Pfizer will be leaning heavily on their "paid for' politicians.

Pfizer stock price

Down she goes. PaNiC.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I've just been RE_READing post #40

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147588421 📁
Nov 2 2017 01:18:35 (EST)
A,b,c,d,e......

a) It occurs to me that, in the votes for Speaker of the House, the roll call is in ALPHABETIC ORDER,representing the A,b,c,d,e...... part.

b) TIMESTAMP of 01:18:35 could encode:
10/18, or 10/19 (if you include the 2017 as 10), and...
post #35... which ALSO has 4,10,20 in it:

Note that Joe Bidan is both abroad and on AF1 at this time!

c) Does 4,10,20 represent 4 speaker votes on Friday Oct 20th? Or the 4th speaker vote on 20th?

edit on 18-10-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Sometimes I just need to relax and watch a comfort video.

edit on 18-10-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Trust the plan...

I'm seeing the beginnings of some major repair work taking place.

Step one-Agriculture

Chuck Callesto Tweet This is a really big deal that Arkansas would force Syngenta, a Chinese seed company to sell their land holdings in the state. Hopefully other states will follow suit and if not people will view government officials as China supporters.

Step 2 -President Trump takes on the WHO-

President Trump - why did Biden pay $500 million when he could have rejoined at a much lower cost?

Step 3- FDA.

FD A proposed new rule aimed to ensure safety and effectiveness in lab developed tests
It's a start but the burning question is why wasn't this being enforced? "A growing # of clinical diagnostic tests are being offered as lab developed tests without assurances that they work. The stakes are getting higher as these tests are increasingly used to drive treatment decisions."

I do still harbor 'Trust issues" when the same people are still involved. Maybe there is someone providing some motivation?

Step 4-
Wall Street Apes Tweet- What's this???

Step 5-
Jikkyleaks- Moderna- Down she goes

We need to include Pfizer- BioNTec, Novavax. It is essential that the strangle hold of big pharma must be unwound. No doubt they will fight back. Hopefully people continue to push back from taking these jabs.

The CDC is still a problem with "Trust us" Cohen at the helm. The NIH remains rudderless since Jeanne Marrazzo hasn't been formally placed as head of the NIH and her tweets have laryngitis.

Anyway it is just a sense that events are falling into place.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

There are layered reasons for the kickoff of WWIII. Coverup for crimes is one. Running cover for collapsing economies around the world is another. We are witnessing the biggest transference of wealth in modern history. They need a strong catalyst to finish the destruction of the old economic system so we can transfer to the new digital one. And of course, any factions that see this as a Holy War are going to welcome it for various religious reasons. I'm sure there are more reasons that have to do with the geopolitical restructuring that's taking place, but I think I listed the main ones

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Speaking of 4's Obama has just come down with Covid! Does that mean he's cooperating?

Obama Cancels Harvard meeting due to Contracting Covid

Twitter is really acting up today.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
"Air Jordan"

Several French airports were evacuated today because of bomb threats. Among them Lyon which has a direct connection to Amman served by Royal Jordanian. And Jordan cancelled the summit with Biden that was supposed to take place today in Amman. There have been lots of bomb threats/evacuations lately in France. Louvre, Versailles, Eiffel tower, airports, train stations, schools...

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Quick pop-in

Just reminiscing on History ... Freemasons

Albert Pike and Three World Wars
Lets not forget the NWO plans circa 1871

To date, no conclusive proof exists to show that this letter was ever written. Nevertheless, the letter is widely quoted and the topic of much discussion.

Following are apparently extracts of the letter, showing how Three World Wars have been planned for many generations.

For being not provable - sure seems over target ...

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustionWe shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Back To Work ... Carry On

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

Looking at this WW!!! scenario through the lens of Covid what better way to hide deaths due to super charged cancer and other diseases. Under the fog of war they have us fighting each other and diverting our attention from the serious health issues taking place that would really begin to become very well known.
No doubt this probably sounds way out there.

However if one considers that Israel was one of the first countries to obtain and use Pfizer's mRNA death jabs it would make sense that the conflict should start there, removing as many people as possible before it becomes too obvious. Then it wouldn't be safe for them to walk down the streets.

The more countries involved the more evidence is removed. Also it bails out the Big Pharma companies.

Albert Bourla tweet

Business opportunity- "Pfizer is working with our global network of long standing humanitarian and logistics partners who assess the need for medicines and vaccines, and where Pfizer can provide support." Always with the vaccines. They need to unload inventory since they are trying to switch over to the mRNA platform to restart their 20 year patents. They cannot afford another huge write down of inventory.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Yep, more coverups, more burying the truth. I'm sure they want to divert from any spiritual awakenings that's supposed to be taking place right now as well.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Since Twitter is wonky today I spent some time wandering through Brook Jackson's archive where she found this mind boggling clinical trial by Moderna.

Use of Wearable Digital Sensors aster mRNA Vaccination in Adults

First question up to bat is why doesn't the U.S. government review and approve the "Safety + Science" of these different clinical trials??? Basicly these Big Pharma companies have free reign to conduct whatever clinical trials they wish to conduct.

More 4's.
Last updated 4/4/23.

I'm just wondering if this has something to do with the Graphene link. Brook's opinion is that this is for tracking the movements of individuals who have been jabbed. They don't even provide who is affiliated with this clinical trial and what are they doing with the data?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Looking at this WW!!! scenario through the lens of Covid what better way to hide deaths due to super charged cancer and other diseases.

And the rise of cancer and all other related to the jab issues can be blamed on the illegal use of chemicals by Hamas.

A lot of time was spent trying to assure us Putin planned chemical attacks in Ukraine.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Did you mean one of the remaining Obama clones is cooperating?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Chuck Grassley Tweet

This coming at the same time as Arkansas has told China linked Syngenta to sell their farmland. Rats and Mice comms? China is the rat and Bill Gates is the mouse?

Senators urge EPA to back off on rat poison

"Defend the life and liberty of rats and mice."
So they plan to place restrictions on '11' rodenticides and make life impossible for farmers. What's new since the plan is for less food and overwhelmed farmers.

Meet Michael S. Regan head of the EPA

Another '11' link.

Ask and you shall receive."

Washinton Free Beacon-

It appears that the EPA has gone wild purchasing all kinds of military grade equipment- guns, ammo and more advanced tactical equipment. Exactly what are they getting prepared for? Another 4- they have spent $4 billion between the IRS and EPA for these type of purchases since 2006.
Understated "A culture of militarization has permeated across the federal bureaucracy." Grassley has questions, lots of questions- "The very same EPA that proposed slapping red tape on nearly every farmer's ditch in Iowa now appears armed to the teeth."

One thought of what they might want all this for is to keep people from wandering out of the 'smart cities' into the wildlife areas.

Trust Grassley.

top topics

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join