It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Precisely.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Thank you for making that point.

As odd as it may sound, we shouldn't go down the road of "Anti-Christ this and Anti-Christ that". Using the term "Anti-Christ" is becoming the new "NAZI" when talking about individuals in relation to social changes that we are in. That was the point, as I stated in my quote from that post:

Now if anyone askes, I do not think that Obama is the anti-anything other than anti-American half the time. This was posted as a counter to the whole Trump = Anti-Christ.

Sometimes bad people can exist on their own morals and don't need to be an anti-Christ to achieve their badness.

I think that people with bad intentions will be in this world, and taking advantage of others, if possible, with or without religious guidance.

Sadly, if -Q- is a con job as some suggest, then it would say that the people who follow it are just as at fault as the people who created it to begin with. On the other hand, if -Q- isn't a con job, then what are we to make of it in the end?

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
As odd as it may sound, we shouldn't go down the road of "Anti-Christ this and Anti-Christ that".

Sure, but that was the point, this post hinting at that about DJT got a boatload of stars in a thread which is full of pro DJT contributors. The point of Bwarefalsprofits' post was "this seems off".

The what aboutism of your post just missed the point.

Sadly, if -Q- is a con job as some suggest, then it would say that the people who follow it are just as at fault as the people who created it to begin with. On the other hand, if -Q- isn't a con job, then what are we to make of it in the end?

Microchip and Tracy Beanz copped to that years ago, saying they, along with Pamphlet were the ones who started it and none of them are or were WH insiders, but it seems everyone here was so hopped up on the hopium they didn't want to believe that.

If it isn't a con job then NCSWIC, but it has been supposedly coming for years, but never seems to actually show up. I honestly don't understand why/how people still think this is going anywhere.

A banned member, who's name I won't mention for obvious reasons, was so adamant about the QFS based on treaties DJT made, saying it began Jan 1 2023. We are at 2.5 months from the end of the year, have you seen its effects, has anyone? I haven't.

Lastly, I don't think it is gate-keeping, they never had anything to gate-keep anyway.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Thanks for taking my post at face value. I know what my post suggested. I’ve been clear since the beginning. I’m not married to an idea. I try to share anything I find relevant.
Now the theory itself was fascinating how things connect.
But I also thing the AC will be younger, more charismatic, etc. as you or someone else said, the beast is supposed to rise out of the east. Depending on who you ask, Babylon is America too so that complicates things
BUT, it could be that he could be a key player to usher in the timeline.
Either way, glad to see the engagement in general on the topic.
Dask and BFP, great points as well

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   

What if it wasn't a con and NCSWIC was in reference to the rise of the Lawless One?

It doesn't really matter anyways, as it's just another divisive topic to distract us. It is interesting to ponder though.

PBWY

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   

if -Q- isn't a con job, then what are we to make of it in the end?

That's what I've been wondering.

Con jobs usually end with someone trying to get rich off the scam. To date, regarding Q, no one has ever asked me for anything ... certainly not money. I've provided some thoughts in these threads and that is all. In return, I have been exposed to many ideas I would not have thought of myself. Some of the commentary, like that of COM, was quite thought-provoking.

But even in terms of ideas, no one made me believe anything. No one demanded I submit to their views. If Q was a psyop or a grand trolling of the public, it did not materially impact my thoughts on politics, society, spiritual topics or pretty much anything else.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Due to the aforementioned items, the company now expects full-year 2023 Adjusted(2) diluted EPS to be in the range of $1.45 to $1.65 versus its original guidance range of $3.25 to $3.45.

Fraud in my opinion
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Bombshell! 90. 10. Med Bed and 90. 10. Virtual Cube – The Future Starts Now! (New Video)

By Medeea GreereOctober 11, 2023Updated:October 11, 2023

There is no artificial intelligence (AI) and it does not depend on electricity or other comparable energy types. There are also no side effects and is extremely safe to use. Also, the operating system is secure in a high-level quantum network and cannot be manipulated. Like the celestial chamber if the system detects any negative energies or intentions the system will not work.

edit on 2023/10/15 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Speaking of fraud-
Aran Siri reveals only 4 people have been compensated for Covid-19 vaccine injuries

The clip is worth watching. These 4 people only received $2,000 each which is nothing when confronted with serious injuries. They set aside just a ridiculously low amount to fund the program to deal with these cough "safe and effective jabs". It is beyond corruption at this point.

gematria : a hot minute< the speed at which they are working to pay claims, but only for injuries that they acknowledge.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Amuse Tweet

Watch the water- Lake City manufactures ammo and it appears that the government is going to be taking all of their supply, which means a significant decrease in ammo available commercially. Pair that with the Hornady ammo facility having an explosion.
Fog of war?
Endless lies.
Endless wars.
Endless inflation.
Endless 'printing'.
Endless oppression.
Endless surveillance.
Who will put an end to the endless?
Taking control.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You posed some good questions. I have no idea but we shouldn't we be able to have a foundation if they all do. I suppose the biggest hurdle would be the legal costs to set it up.

Something new on the radar. Health alert.
FDA proposes to permit salt substitutes

They always wrap up their agenda in some feel good talk of trying to make Americans healthier. We can see how that has been working out.

Health issues with proposed salt substitute

I couldn't find a link to Bill Gates but the number one search was a Fact Checker.

Aside from that this proposed change can cause serious heart damage, something that also was a side effect from the mRNA jabs. Coincidence? Frankly at this point anything these agencies propose or implement should be thoroughly investigated.

Just to focus in we need to stay clear of processed food and make more use of spices and herbs and of course use sea salt.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: G005E

The Fearless Leader of the WHO Tweet

Why would the Israeli government order the evacuation of the hospitals in the north? As this Dr. says the hospitals are packed with ill, wounded and unstable patients. Since I look at events through the lense of the Covid wars I am suspicious. Eugenics has been the goal- close hospitals and people can't get care.

The WHO should be declared a terrorist organization.

He probably has no idea how right he is because after all Tedros was directly connected to the Tigray in Ethiopia. Even Ethiopia did not want him to head the WHO and they were of course ignored.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Rand Paul - Internet Kill Switch

I remember Rel bringing this issue up. Do you know which ku post is linked to this? Maybe before they get to tackle his proposed bill Biden will pull the plug on the internet leading to 10 days of darkness. He has reasons, lots of reasons to do so.

The post #97 has the misspelled "darnkess".
clip
10 days.
Darnkess.
Good vs Evil.

This may be a stretch but pulling the plug would be an error hence the misspelling of darkness. In other words this will shine a bright light on the silent war and the not so silent war.

I had no idea that the president has that power.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Jeremy Farrar Tweet

He has Covid. Tweet #2

Well that's reassuring. Obviously they are getting ready to set up the narrative to explain and justify why all those studies disproving ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine were just the subject of interpretation. It happens all of the time, right.

He uses #'s for communication as we have seen in the past so [2]46 would gives us #1010.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Focus on Finding Peace Within (Your Power = Your Choice)

Step 1 - See Yourself in a Mirror
Step 2 - Love who you see
Step 3 - Surrender Burdens
Step 4 - Revisit Step 1 after surrendering & laying your burdens at Gods feet
Step 5 - There is no step 5...

If you choose to go 1 Step Beyond:

Step 6 - Find your inner Child, find who you were BEFORE you were in pain.
Be REBORN into the world as a child of God, being a mirror image
& loving yourself as God loves you. BE BEST

Consistency over time delivers.

God is LOVE = Lucifer/Jesus = Same = Beauty & Beast = Divided to Keep Us Blind
In the Dark = Beliefs = Bias = Choices = Cause & Effect = World is What We Make It
Up is Down = Evil disguised itself as LIGHT = We Play Black = Villains in their Stories
Mirrors = World is simple & works perfectly in balance = Reflects Desires/Actions
They NEED us Divided & Fighting = Weak = Blaming Others for World's Misfortunes
Misled for a Long Time = Told Winning is Everything = Winning is Losing = Hell Loop
God is in Full Control = Actors on Stage = Watching A Movie = Teaching Us in Waves
Replacing a Failed System = Showing Us How the System Works & Kept Us Trapped
The Only Power they have is What We Give Them = Propaganda = Enough Must See
God sees no sides = In it Together = United, We Stand = Are you ready?
"PEACE IS THE PRIZE" is NOT a request. It is God showing us the ONLY WAY... 123

edit on 15-10-2023 by brewtiger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: G005E

What I find ironic (and revealing) is how people practiced in decoding misinterpreted the meaning of your post. They weren't able to decipher it.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Irikash

If you find yourself easily distracted, it's because you allow yourself to be distracted.

Distraction is caused by an undisciplined mind, a weak will and a tepid heart.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
To date, regarding Q, no one has ever asked me for anything ... certainly not money.

Remember the pic of codemonkeyz carrying servers to be installed because of the amount of traffic 8chan was getting?

If you follow the money, that is where the trail ends and they didn't have to ask anyone for money because in their line of business clicks=$.

edit on 15-10-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
a reply to: FlyingFox

Rand Paul - Internet Kill Switch

I remember Rel bringing this issue up. Do you know which ku post is linked to this? Maybe before they get to tackle his proposed bill Biden will pull the plug on the internet leading to 10 days of darkness. He has reasons, lots of reasons to do so.

The post #97 has the misspelled "darnkess".
clip
10 days.
Darnkess.
Good vs Evil.

This may be a stretch but pulling the plug would be an error hence the misspelling of darkness. In other words this will shine a bright light on the silent war and the not so silent war.

I had no idea that the president has that power.

This just hit me. 10 days of no internet could be a good thing? People may realize in that time, they can still survive without social media etc. go back to talking to neighbors, spending cash etc etc. ??

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   

This just hit me. 10 days of no internet could be a good thing? People may realize in that time, they can still survive without social media etc. go back to talking to neighbors, spending cash etc etc. ??

a reply to: Kaiju666
The Sunday comics section of the newspaper was a favorite for kids and adults. Sports fans had an extra edition as well. For all the good technology brings it is still a net negative. Where is the metric that proves our lives have improved from the many technological advances? I don't see it.

edit on 15-10-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Let's take this one step further and ask...

This totally misses the point. Someone in a Q thread, where people have been saying for 6 years that DJT is a white hat, makes a post saying DJT might be the biggest black hat of them all and it has 15 stars, at the time of this post.

Bwarefalsprofits is right, if that post turned out to be true, it would mean Q's was a huge con job, so who starred it? Was it anti-Q/DJT lurkers? Was it Q/DJT supporters who starred without actually reading and/or understanding what was posted?

So it isn't a game of "who else might be the AC", it is an odd occurence in a Q thread where almost everyone posting, except for a couple of people, are pro DJT.

I starred it because it deserved to be starred, it was an excellent, well put together, thought provoking post. It's no secret I don't follow ANY world leaders.

Where you been all these years? Everything has been odd for many years. Buckle up baby.

edit on 15-10-2023 by Imbackbaby because: Oddness

top topics

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join