It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Don't forget your television, Sound system and your wifi broadband router... they could all send a Wifi signal!

I.e. it's wider than just phone and/or laptop... could even be your fridge if it's wifi enabled and has a voice/sound module?

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Post number #823... = 10/3,

Check code line 1183... = 10/3

T-2 warning!

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

WOAH! I didn't see much of this issue spoken about about here..(I have not read any post lately & this just happened to pop up)
I'm in an RV, TV stopped picking up antenna a month ago(although its a 2019 360 view)... However my gaming Alienware Laptop, Droid Note 9 & Surface Tab/computer I CANNOT replace...$$$ so what do I do & when?
Thank you to everyone with info!!!

Edit Does everything have to be turned off & in foil or just turned off? What time & for how long?
My sheep mentor phoned this afternoon, he just got back from Colorado National Sheepdog Finals
last nite 10pm. He started with sore throat maybe Sun nite, now has cold symptoms, tested himself
& covid positive. Waiting for meds & I'm sure Paxlovid (asked & he said sounded familiar). Bloody bugger took another jab 2 wks ago!
I have to always bite me tongue.
We talked extremely briefly about Paxlovid in the sense I told him doesn't work, & that Ivermectin is approved. works & you have it there!!!
Oh no, not interested. Mind you ALL of my so called acquaintance friends started making negative comments from the very beginning of Covid
when they heard about other friends in our community taking Ivermectin....& look how right that was...& yes I took & still take, thank you Dr Kory Perry & his group from Eastern Virginia Med School & their protocol.

I do not know anyone who has NOT taken the jab except 1 sister & 2 distant aquaints.(don't know of any more) that I compete with across the
country & All people that I know from Canada jabbed!

Cheers
Ektar

edit on 3102023 by Ektar because: Needed to Add info...

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Noteworthy that Pelosi is actually in California for DiFi's funeral... So that doesn't give her much ability to hide or tidy up loose ends in her hideaway.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Well, you have approximately 13 hours to back up your devices and put the backups in faraday bags... though there may prove to have been no need, after the fact.

Thought of another one... How many people's new cars have Wifi and even act as Hotspots? Tesla's for example.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
a reply to: Observationalist

Have you read the book "The Host" by Stephanie Myers? The movie doesn't do it justice so best to skip that. But the song that goes with it has great meaning.
Radioactive youtube

The Host Wiki

I have lots of questions as to whether some of these books have been written on purpose to make us aware of the potential of parasites being able to take control. That would explain some of the irrational behavior exhibited by some people.
But why are some people more impacted than others?

That Radioactive song just broke my brain. I listen with Parasite and viruses on my mind.

The song lyrics reads like a Trojan horse virus. lyrics
Read this article about parasites breaking the blood brain barrier. Same themes as the song.
The Parasites that Break the Blood-Brain Barrier

“Breaking in shaping up” virus or parasites breaking into the brain blood barrier.
“Prison bus” circulatory system. Prison CELLS
“Raising Flags” increasing fear
“Dye my clothes… Painted red” refer to the staining of cells and tissue to help visualise the system. Or perhaps they disguised the Trojan horse cells by painting them to look like regular cells. Doctors won’t notice anything abnormal.

“I feel it in my bones” The malaria parasite has been found hanging out in bone marrow.
Study shows malaria parasite collects in bone marrow

Could the CV tests been contaminated with a parasite and the jab was a way to get a trigger (virus or some nano particles) to activate the parasite.

October 4 at 2:20 the parasites become radioactive!!!

No wonder why they fight so hard to stop HQ and deworming drugs. HQ is effective in reducing the effects of the Malaria parasite. They want the parasites alive and well.

Prison Bus
Wuhan Corona
Adrenachrome

edit on 3-10-2023 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2023 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
Sorry but what about 2mro with the EBS? So much chatter about turning off electronics (especially phone) from midnight
until midnight 5 Oct? SAying to turn off phones & wrap in foil if no protection bag ie RFID bag?

Crazy stuff around the EBS...not only electrtonics but the whole 5G & Jabs activating the Graphine Oxide?

Maybe there is nothing to it but I am not so sure. One reason is cz they are blowing it off as nothing & to me that is
a signal something is not right. But I don't know & yes I am worried cz I cannot afford anything new period.

I have Android Note 9, a Surface Pro 3 & Alien Gaming Laptop...

So I welcome any advice since we are now on the count down.

Cheers
Ektar

I also have some questions. Example, sure I can turn my phone off for a bit but my wife won’t.She already thinks I’m nuts. My children won’t turn iPads off. Everyone I work with will have there’s on etc. So where will that leave me and anyone else in the same position?

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Modern Medicine - What a joke! They feed off your pain !!!!!

Listen to her words This is a very good comparison. We are seeing this everywhere now. Open your eyes to what’s happening all around you.

Pip

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Now that temporary speaker McHenry has recessed the house for a week that means can all be arrested as not sitting, correct?

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Yeah mate the new cars & etc...great point! TY

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Between now and Friday there will be no white hat or military takeover, there will be no mass arrests, there will be no activation of a quantum financial system, there will be no zombie apocalypse caused by the EBS. It's a test of the emergency broadcast system, it's nothing unusual or out of the ordinary. There have been many tests over the years. I believe there was one in 2021.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Is this fulfilling "Q-2286"?

Fifty-five Chinese sailors are feared dead after their nuclear submarine apparently got caught in a trap intended to ensnare British sub-surface vessels in the Yellow Sea.

According to a secret UK report the seamen died following a catastrophic failure of the submarine's oxygen systems which poisoned the crew.

The captain of the Chinese PLA Navy submarine '093-417' is understood to be among the deceased, as were 21 other officers.

Officially, China has denied the incident took place. It also appears Beijing refused to request international assistance for its stricken submarine.

Towards the end of the book and movie, the Soviets asked for assistance in looking for another Submarine that went missing. This was after they failed to inform the US that the Red October went missing due to possible defection.
cont. from article;

'Incident happened at 08.12 local resulting in the death of 55 crew members: 22 officers, 7 officer cadets, 9 petty officers, 17 sailors. Dead include the captain Colonel Xue Yong-Peng.

'Our understanding is death caused by hypoxia due to a system fault on the submarine. The submarine hit a chain and anchor obstacle used by the Chinese Navy to trap US and allied submarines.

'This resulted in systems failures that took six hours to repair and surface the vessel. The onboard oxygen system poisoned the crew after a catastrophic failure.'

As yet there is no independent confirmation of the suspected loss of the Chinese submarine in the public domain.

Beijing has dismissed open source speculation about the incident as 'completely false' while Taiwan has also denied internet reports.

That's a lot of specifics for rumors. What does the British have to say>

Mail Plus approached the Royal Navy to discuss the details contained in the UK report but official sources declined to comment or offer guidance.

The UK report, which is based on defence intelligence, is held at a high classification.

A British submariner offered this explanation: 'It is plausible that this occurred and I doubt the Chinese would have asked for international support for obvious reasons.

So let me get this strait:
A Chinese submarine goes silent due to poorly charged batteries
This same Submarine gets caught up in a Chinese deterrent for US and UK subs
This sub has a reduced noise capability and some kind of CO2 to O2 generator that nobody else has

I swear this reads like some kind of piss poor modern day "Red October" rewrite. I won't be too surprised if a Chinese sub gets spotted at Bangor or Bremerton Wa in the next few days or weeks.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

At the far end of the garden for 30 minutes?

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Think about the potential for deep state to get hold of the nuclear material/missiles off the chinese sub too?

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Bwarefalsprofits

I take that as an opinion - which we're all entitled to have - since you didn't cite any sources.

Personally, I'll be preparing in case anything does happen - rather than assuming it wont.
edit on 3-10-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Also from China.

WASHINGTON (AP) — For much of the world, China’s Xinjiang region is notorious, a place where ethnic Uyghurs face forced labor and arbitrary detention. But a group of visiting foreign journalists was left with a decidedly different impression.

On a tour in late September sponsored by Beijing, the 22 journalists from 17 countries visited bazaars and chatted with residents over dates and watermelon slices. They later told state media they were impressed with the bustling economy, described the region as “full of cultural, religious and ethnic diversity,” and denounced what they said were lies by Western media.

The trip is an example of what Washington sees as Beijing’s growing efforts to reshape the global narrative on China. It’s spending billions of dollars annually to do so.

Well that's all well and good for "Fantasy China", but what about real China?

cont from article

In a first-of-its-kind report, the State Department last week laid out Beijing’s tactics and techniques for molding public opinion, such as buying content, creating fake personas to spread its message and using repression to quash unfavorable accounts.

The Global Engagement Center, a State Department agency tasked with combating foreign propaganda and disinformation and which released the 58-page report, warned that Beijing’s information campaign could eventually sway how decisions are made around the world and undermine U.S. interests.

“Unchecked, the (Chinese government’s) information manipulation could in many parts of the world diminish freedom to express views critical of Beijing,” said Jamie Rubin, who heads the center. He said Beijing’s efforts could “transform the global information landscape and damage the security and stability of the United States, its friends, and partners.”

“We don’t want to see an Orwellian mix of fact and fiction in our world,” he said. “That will destroy the secure world of rules and rights that the United States and much of the world relies upon.”

China says it's the other way around:

China over the weekend slammed the report, calling it “in itself disinformation as it misrepresents facts and truth.”

“In fact, it is the U.S. that invented the weaponizing of the global information space,” the Chinese foreign ministry said. It called the State Department agency “a source of disinformation and the command center of ‘perception warfare.’”

In a written statement, Liu Pengyu, spokesman for the Chinese Embassy in Washington, said the report was “just another tool to keep China down and buttress American hegemony.”

Beijing argues that Western media have long held biases against China and at times have demonized it. Chinese President Xi Jinping has demanded that China tell its story to the world so Beijing would be trusted and respected.

After this the story gets into a lot of tit-for-tat, but worth reading. My question is this:
"Who did China piss on that allowed for this level of exposure to be revealed to the public?"

Even though there has been an attempt by China to take control of the BRICS, while attempting to maintain a hold on the UN via population numbers (even though it's already been exposed that China only has around 400 million people and not over a Billion like they say*).

* It's going to be exposed soon enough, but with stories like this I'm fairly confident that it's going to be exposed even faster. Though a warning to all, I might be wrong about the exposure of this population scam getting exposed.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Ariel tweets a good point here:

ICYMI the judge in his Mar-A-Lago valuation civil trial gagged him for pointing out that the judges principal law clerk has ties to Chuck Schumer!

He gagged him because he truthed this while sitting in the court:

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Cite sources? Does that mean there are actual sources claiming this EBS test is some sort of bioweapon that's going to cause a mass die off or some horrific medical emergency? I would seriously question the credibility of that source.

Has it occurred to you that this could be psychological warfare? Maybe it's timed to stir up feelings of fear or anxiety in the general populace. You're playing right into their hands with this overreaction. Paranoia isn't a good look for the self proclaimed awakened warriors who have set the task to help normies get through the trauma of events yet to unfold.
edit on 3-10-2023 by Bwarefalsprofits because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Plans to prosper you & not to harm you... Seek & Find Peace within

PBWY
edit on 4-10-2023 by brewtiger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 11:54 PM
link   

PG has previously stated that he is the one executing the global EBS when instructed to do so. I'm guessing because it's wider than US alert systems and needs to use Starlink.

This guy making this claim is an absolute fraud. I wouldn't listen to anything he has to say.

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join