It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Target Joins The 'Go Broke' Club as Conservative's Boycott Store Over Children's Clothing Range

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Currently #2 in iTunes 🤣

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Maybe the snake was a bad idea...

Well you only do it once...

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   
"Broke"

...still worth $64,000,000,000

Your tiny little demographic of pizzagate, qanon rednecks is not going to ruin Target or Anheuser-Busch. They're still richer than some entire countries. They don't care if you buy their stuff.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

What will they be worth in a couple of months, if this doesn't go away??

Bud Light had nothing to worry about either--a few months back...so not the case now.

Never underestimate the power of pissed off consumers.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Maybe y'all should take a walk through Walmart right now as well. I saw Fisher Price Little People drag queen figures in an Arkansas Walmart yesterday. They were for ages 1+

www.walmart.com...

edit on 29-5-2023 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
"Broke"

...still worth $64,000,000,000

Your tiny little demographic of pizzagate, qanon rednecks is not going to ruin Target or Anheuser-Busch. They're still richer than some entire countries. They don't care if you buy their stuff.

I guarantee you their shareholders care about a 14% drop in the stock market and losing 19 billion dollars, that’s not chump change no matter what they’re worth . Now their other brands are losing money also. They’re also having to buy back expired beer because of lack of sales. They may not go broke but I know for fact that their shareholders are PISSED.
edit on 29-5-2023 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
It is obviously an agenda. When such a small percentage of the population has such a large hold on television and advertising we need to start looking around and see what the other hand is doing. Our attention is being diverted.

Or start considering whether or not the following statement is true (especially in light of those pieces of clothing with phrases praising Satan for his pro LGTBQ views):

“We know that we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.”​—1 John 5:19.

John 3:19-21:

“Now this is the basis for judgment: that the light has come into the world, but men* [Or “people.”] have loved the darkness rather than the light, for their works were wicked. 20 For whoever practices vile things hates the light and does not come to the light, so that his works may not be reproved.* [Or “exposed.”] 21 But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that his works may be made manifest as having been done in harmony with God.”

Our attention is indeed being diverted.

“If, in fact, the good news we declare is veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing, among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination* [Or “light.”] of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.” (2 Corinthians 4:3,4; note that Christ is here descibed as “the image of God”, so not God himself)
edit on 29-5-2023 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Bud Light had nothing to worry about either--a few months back...so not the case now.

What are they worried about? Still the #1 selling beer in America.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Just curious why Trump wasn't boycotted in when selling official pride rainbow Trump t-shirts and hats through his official websites?

Link
edit on 30-5-2023 by frogs453 because: Forgot link

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Just curious why Trump wasn't boycotted in when selling official pride rainbow Trump t-shirts and hats through his official websites?

Link

Ummmm seriously? Was he selling onesies targeting infants and young children?

No one cares about people selling “pride” attire, it’s been going on for decades but when they started targeting children and shoving it in everyone’s face 24/7 is when and why people started getting pissed off and rightfully so. You’re coming off willfully ignorant on the subject and trying to compare apples to oranges. I’m baffled as to why people don’t have the mental capacity to connect the dots as to why people would be outraged for corporations targeting children with the lgbt agenda and ideology.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Ummm so the big boycott against Bud Light? With its own threads and mentioned numerous times here in this one. They were aiming beer sales at children? I can connect the dots. No one is forcing you to buy anything. Target is not making your child gay or transgender by a display. It's ok if Trump sells LGBT merchandise but let's ruin Bud Light. There is a very scared, segment of society if a table of items you will not buy and do not affect you, sends you into an uproar.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: mtnshredder

Ummm so the big boycott against Bud Light? With its own threads and mentioned numerous times here in this one. They were aiming beer sales at children? I can connect the dots. No one is forcing you to buy anything. Target is not making your child gay or transgender by a display. It's ok if Trump sells LGBT merchandise but let's ruin Bud Light. There is a very scared, segment of society if a table of items you will not buy and do not affect you, sends you into an uproar.

Reread my post: “when they started targeting children and shoving it in everyone’s face 24/7 is when and why people started getting pissed off”

No one is forcing you to buy anything.

It’s not about forcing or making anyone buy, it’s about targeting children. You’re conflating two entirely different reasoning’s on the topic.

My take on this is that people have had enough of the relentless virtue signaling being crammed down their throats on many different facets of their life, especially going after their children. But hey, keep poking the bear…right?

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Latest numbers show another 29% decrease in sales.

Interesting how long many will attempt to ignore this.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
companies are realizing the obvious... customer's feel all this virtue signaling nonsense is a "drag"

only virtue signaling we need is flag waving to say we are all I this country together

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Interesting how long many will attempt to ignore this.

Something to do about cows coming home. 😉

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

in my area, target has the same garage as Walmart but is more overpriced. therefore, I hope target goes out of business because they tried to fleece the customer. bring back mom and pop grocery and goods stores

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Salamandy
I just wish the companies would go back to sales and stay out of politics.
I wouldn’t buy crap from stores that pushed westborough Baptist church crap either.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

if you were to take the current big wigs in the marketing department at Target and put them back in the 1980's, or even give them a no name brand to try and make famous, the marketing team would attach themselves to Westboro in a heartbeat, if it got their brand greater exposure. Then they would disassociate with them after the reached a certain level (oh, gee, this guys were mean haters?)

That what makes all this worse. Big brands attaching themselves to this because it's trendy. Remember, cross dressing has been around since the start of civilization

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   
RADICAL LGTQ people and their supporters, are making BOMB THREATS against Target, because the store chain is moving the LBGTQ displays to lower visibility areas of stores...or removing them all-together.

Many Bomb Threats: www.breitbart.com...

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Salamandy I

It seems that the LGBQ thing has been ticking away forever, it is just part of life. But now and then if something gets too much exposure, you end up with something tangible the mob can vent their anger at. Then a crackdown occurs. Historically speaking the exposure is reaching the danger zone.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join