It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Belgorod Was Done By Ukrainian Forces Dressed Russian militia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
I see you keep avoiding the parts when the US started the regime change in Kiev around 2013/2014 when they brought in state officials like victoria nuland, Sen Lindsey Graham.

Yeah, the conspiracy that it was all the fault of the US. I actually think the Ukrainian people are capable - and were capable at the time - of making decisions themselves over their democratic future, and their relationship with Russia. Ukrainians looked east and saw repressive Russia with all the corruption and control, and looked west and saw prosperity and stability.

But your point was that the EU used to have decent relations with Russia. You seem surprised that Russia's actions may have disrupted that relationship.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quintilian
they probably have more western equipment than the west does by now. After all, they are still getting their diesel fuel from Russia (according to Sy Hersh).

Very snarky statement but it is actually a reality when we look at what Russia has given to Ukraine as Russian troops left their equipment and ran a number of times.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I just said Ukraine would create it. Read my post before commenting, please.

Does that not bother you that you have this eye for an eye mentality towards people who have nothing to do with this conflict?

How many people must die before you're satisfied? How many do you think will die in the Russian civil war?

I mean you literally just justified a terrorist attack on an innocent civilian just trying to go about their day.

In some other thread? Are you sure it was me? You're gonna have to link to that.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Yeah I think that's the goal of the Freedom of Russia Legion or whatever it's called. Doing little raids all across the front would really force Putin to spread out his forces.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join