It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bud Light, Your Reputation Is a Mess and There’s No Easy Fix

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

This thread isnt about Ford

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

This thread isnt about Ford

This thread is about boycotting companies that claim to be inclusive. The other thread speaks to the same underlying topic. Did you see the rainbow AR-15 no outrage, no boycotting. Discuss why transgender ads cause a new kind of tard crowd?

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Pretty sure the title of the thread is "Bud Light, Your Reputation Is a Mess and There’s No Easy Fix", not "Boycotting Companies"

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Pretty sure the title of the thread is "Bud Light, Your Reputation Is a Mess and There’s No Easy Fix", not "Boycotting Companies"

And why is their reputation a mess? Spoon feeding you and your attention seeking is getting tiring.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   
"They tried to get "woke""

And it backfired, not that hard to figure out. Not sure why you don't understand that

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   

"They tried to get "woke""

And it backfired, not that hard to figure out. Not sure why you don't understand that

That's not it. They tried to be inclusive with the people who are at the top of the list for discrimination, for now.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   

They put themselves there when they wanted to be treated different than everyone else.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

They put themselves there when they wanted to be treated different than everyone else.

But they are different than most everyone else and are being treated as such, negatively I might add.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

BECAUSE THEY EXPECT TO BE TREATED SPECIAL

If I treated a "trans" person the same as I treat people I know, I would be labeled a bigot/transphobe. You know why? Because I treat people how they treat me and if you tell me I HAVE to treat you special, I will definitely be an ahole to you.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   

BECAUSE THEY EXPECT TO BE TREATED SPECIAL

If I treated a "trans" person the same as I treat people I know, I would be labeled a bigot/transphobe. You know why? Because I treat people how they treat me and if you tell me I HAVE to treat you special, I will definitely be an ahole to you.

Do you actually know any transpeople that are asking you, personally, to treat them special?

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I am expected to cater to all of them or I am labeled a bigot/transphobe. So yeah, I am being told I have to treat them special

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I am expected to cater to all of them or I am labeled a bigot/transphobe. So yeah, I am being told I have to treat them special

I get the impression nobody can tell you anything or at the very least what to do.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   

If someone were to ask me to do something, I would take it into consideration.

When I am being TOLD what to do, I tend to not give the person much thought.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   

If someone were to ask me to do something, I would take it into consideration.

When I am being TOLD what to do, I tend to not give the person much thought.

I think perhaps your interpretation of being asked vs. being told is dependent on your bias.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   

If someone were to ask me for special treatment, and they had a god reason for it, maybe.

If I am being told that, as a human being as well, I am supposed to treat them different than I would anyone else, yeah I have a problem with that.

No bias, not a bigot, not a "transphobe". An American who likes to be able to live my life treating people as they treat me.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

If someone were to ask me for special treatment, and they had a god reason for it, maybe.

If I am being told that, as a human being as well, I am supposed to treat them different than I would anyone else, yeah I have a problem with that.

No bias, not a bigot, not a "transphobe". An American who likes to be able to live my life treating people as they treat me.

If you actually spoke with a transgendered person, us using the pronouns they want really doesn't upset them at all because they expect it. They are asking not telling.

If the child, parents and doctors of a very troubled, suicidal teenager is asking for hormonal therapy and that is the only treatment that will help, it's not our call especially when it's life and death.

Imagine yourself in their place and others treating you in a manner that does not allow you to explore quality of life options. Imagine if a political group decided to take away your individual freedom of choice.

We all seem to be unable to put ourselves in their places and each and every one of them may have different issues.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   

None of this is new

People have been dealing with this kind of stuff for ever and making it work.

But again, not on topic so we will move on from it

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I will say that I applaud Anheuser-Busch for opening up some sales opportunities for smaller breweries.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

None of this is new

People have been dealing with this kind of stuff for ever and making it work.

But again, not on topic so we will move on from it

That's right, society is slow to change so the passage of time and education, perhaps acceptance, perhaps a little more tolerance will prevail. We humans know how to adapt to change when absolutely necessary for some people, that is.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Do they have rainbow and unicorn ones?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join