It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas shooter’s ‘RWDS’ patch linked to far-right extremists

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The first time I remember hearing about this "white Hispanic" # was during the Trayvon Martin saga. The media was foaming at the mouth to exploit his death to inflame white vs black racial tension in the U.S., but then someone pointed out that Zimmerman wasn't white. Then they started calling him "white Hispanic."

I'm sure the term existed before then but that's the first time I remember it being widely used.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Whiskermegistus

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ah , you do Know that there can Only be One Definitive Definition of a White Supremacist which denotes Descendants of Pure Arian Bloodlines going back at Least 20 Generations , Right ? Any Person other than that could Not Possibly be Labeled One .

"White Supremacy" as defined by the left is now anything they don't like.

That's why Asians, Hispanics, even black people can become voices of "White Supremacy".

I hate olives. So according to the evil lefts logic, anyone who eats olives is a white supremacist.

Yet if the shooter had Antifa stuff on his computer & a BLM patch , you would gobble it all up as complete truth of there being an alt-left agenda to the shooting. The guy is a right wing nut just like the left wing nut who shot up a school the other day.
The common theme here is that radicals are horrible in both sides & are exactly the same .
Use logic instead of sectarianism ok ?
Peace
Just calling balls & strikes on all .

Ima calling bs on your post.

We saw months of left-wing extremists burn, loot, murder, and all we got from the left was excuses and saying that they were "mostly peaceful."

Until the left starts owning all of Antifa's actions, your statements don't mean crap.
news.yahoo.com...
Here you go bs expert

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Ah , you do Know that there can Only be One Definitive Definition of a White Supremacist which denotes Descendants of Pure Arian Bloodlines going back at Least 20 Generations , Right ? Any Person other than that could Not Possibly be Labeled One .

That's why Asians, Hispanics, even black people can become voices of "White Supremacy".

I hate olives. So according to the evil lefts logic, anyone who eats olives is a white supremacist.

Yet if the shooter had Antifa stuff on his computer & a BLM patch , you would gobble it all up as complete truth of there being an alt-left agenda to the shooting. The guy is a right wing nut just like the left wing nut who shot up a school the other day.
The common theme here is that radicals are horrible in both sides & are exactly the same .
Peace

We saw months of left-wing extremists burn, loot, murder, and all we got from the left was excuses and saying that they were "mostly peaceful."

Until the left starts owning all of Antifa's actions, your statements don't mean crap.
thetexan.news...

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Peace

www.justice.gov...

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Peace

nypost.com...

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Peace

nypost.com...
Deny away & I know you will . Please leave this site , because you are part of what has destroyed ATS imo.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Peace

nypost.com...
Deny away & I know you will . Please leave this site , because you are part of what has destroyed ATS imo.

Oh my goodness.

If I had a dollar for every leftist that wanted me gone or silent, I'd retire.

Sorry pooter, I'm staying.

And will wait on your posts denouncing leftist violence.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Peace

nypost.com...

Oh my goodness.

Im not a leftist at all . I don’t even vote . Ive followed your post for years & all I can say is congratulations. Your ideas of politics are rooted in sectarian ideals & extreme views automatically turn against anything that is not radical .
Thus your definition of me is hyper vigilant due to your alt right ideological identity.
No different than Whoopi .
Your type is withering on the vine both here & in society.
Your revolution ended on J6

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Peace

nypost.com...

Oh my goodness.

Did you read all those links ?
Im waiting for your ouroboros style of defence to reality .

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Whiskermegistus

lol

I'm not even a Republican and you leftists call me alt-right.

I have now made lol at you.

lol

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   

lol

lol
You are past a Republican & entered the radical right long time ago . All hat no cattle

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Peace

nypost.com...

Oh my goodness.

Your VP Klamalla even set up bail for the leftists killing people and looting stores.

I have now made lol at you a second time.

lol
edit on 10-5-2023 by DBCowboy because: drinking

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   

lol

lol
You are past a Republican & entered the radical right long time ago . All hat no cattle

Yeah.
Coming from a ree, it doesn't impress nor intimidate.

Try harder kitten.

edit on 10-5-2023 by DBCowboy because: drinking

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I like how this one admits that one of these was out on bail for domestic terrorism. In other words, someone caught him for terrorism and let him go which is exactly the sort of thing we've been talking about. I wonder which politicians' bailout fund helped him do this one?

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   

lol

lol

Yeah.

Try harder kitten.
Note- this is only my opinion. If you don't like it, tough. you sensitive little Mary.

The evil left have ruined our nation and have politicized a viral pandemic.
Your words DB . The left ruined America ?
How about Reagan’s hand in all this ?

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Peace

nypost.com...

Oh my goodness.

Your VP Klamalla even set up bail for the leftists killing people and looting stores.

I have now made lol at you a second time.

lol
How is living as an uphill gardener going ?

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   

lol

lol

Yeah.

Try harder kitten.
“The evil left have ruined our nation and have politicized a viral pandemic.” Words of DBCowboy & you say your not a Republican lol because you are further right than Republicans

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   

The evil left has ruined America.

You're just not smart enough to realize that.

You also aren't smart enough to realize that leftists, especially evil ones can also be Republicans.

Opera LOL

Paganini, Scene 3 Act 2 from "Dos Phlegm los Maria"

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MrInquisitive

Lol, what a funny response and none the wiser it would seem.

As for mass shootings, that's a mental health issue. No amount of banning weapons will prevent that and that starts at the top.

So, you somehow believed that a Hispanic brown man who only speaks SPANISH, yet posted on a Russian media website with ZERO followers and mentions Tim Pool and Libs of TikTok an is also a white supremacist?
Nevermind the fact that the person who stumbled upon this is is the same dude who uncovered the DOD leaks?

Lmfao, bro, we demand better pysops.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Mahogany

If the time comes where we need to take our country back by force, no identifying patches will be allowed. Because those whom the FBI label as "right wing extremists" will be the heroes who get rid of top-level radical officials...those who ruined America.
You really believe that salvation will come from right wing fascism ?

you have no idea what you are saying Fascism is more gov like a Politburo style Commie gov. Right wing is after NO GOV CONTROL of any kind, total you do what you want.

We need a balance of NO GOV verses too much of it. Fascism is too much gov. there are NO RIGHT WING big gov people, it is a false narrative.

edit on 10-5-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join