It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas shooter’s ‘RWDS’ patch linked to far-right extremists

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   

apnews.com...

The shooter who killed eight people at a Dallas-area mall was wearing a patch that read “RWDS” — short for “Right Wing Death Squad” — a phrase that has been embraced in recent years by far-right extremists who glorify violence against their political enemies.

Authorities have not said what they believe might have motivated 33-year-old Mauricio Garcia, who was killed by a police officer who happened to be near the mall Saturday when Garcia opened fire.

Social media accounts authorities believe were used by Mauricio Garcia also appear to have expressed interest in white supremacist and neo-Nazi views, according to an official who spoke to The Associated Press on the condition of anonymity because they could not discuss details of the investigation publicly. The official cautioned that the investigation is in the early stages.

The article goes on to describe the origin and the meaning of Right Wing Death Squad and the similar white nationalist slogans, such as 'RaHoWa' and '1488'.

My question is, this guy, Mauricio Garcia obviously isn't white, the same way Enrique Tarrio isn't white. Maybe I just haven't been exposed to this, but how do Hispanics become white nationalists? I don't see this where I live -- is it normal for Hispanics to take on white nationalist views?

Garcia seems to have been a white nationalist and espoused those views on his social media. He thought he was a part of some right wing extremist death squad and he even wore a shirt with that emblem as his final outfit, the outfit he knew he would die in. He was making a statement wearing that logo.

Why?

Why would a Hispanic become a white supremacist? Is this more common than I think it is, or is this like a Dave Chappelle skit in some ####ed up way? Does he not know the real Nazis would have gassed him along with everyone else, just because of his darker skin. And now he supports them.

*mind blown*

+7 more 
posted on May, 8 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Is this like the OK sign?

Or more like the 88 craze?

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   

If the time comes where we need to take our country back by force, no identifying patches will be allowed. Because those whom the FBI label as "right wing extremists" will be the heroes who get rid of top-level radical officials...those who ruined America.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Is this like the OK sign?

Or more like the 88 craze?

For those who don't know what 88 means, it's the neo-Nazi way of using Heil Hitler online. 88 stands for Heil Hitler.

What this said, are you saying that entire groups of neo-Nazis are using that world-wide and they don't even know what it means?

What a bunch of rascals, just picking two numbers next to each other because they look pretty. You want me to believe neo-Nazis are the dumbest Nazis, they don't even know what they represent?

Yeah it sounds like a craze to me.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   

It may be because some Hispanics identify as White Hispanics, just like some Asians identify as White Asians.

I have a friend that is Chinese, she refers to herself as White Chinese.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   

"Garcia" is the most common surname in Spain.

Spaniards are European.

Blonde hair and blue eyes are not uncommon among persons of Spanish decent.

"Hispanic" simply means that someone has lineage tying to a Spanish-speaking country, not necessarily someone of Latin-American descent.

So, it is not beyond belief that someone bearing an "Hispanic" surname might also harbor white supremacist leanings.

+4 more 
posted on May, 8 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   

For those who don't know what 88 means, it's the neo-Nazi way of using Heil Hitler online. 88 stands for Heil Hitler.

Thanks.

Now i know to take this like super seriously.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Mental health issues really do cause people to do strange sh!t.

Anyway “RWDS” are a myth just like Antifa.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

"Hispanic" simply means that someone has lineage tying to a Spanish-speaking country, not necessarily someone of Latin-American descent.

So, it is not beyond belief that someone bearing an "Hispanic" surname might also harbor white supremacist leanings.

Doh.

Guy failed your purity test.

How racist of that murderer of innocent people!

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   
White suprematist? No. Mentally ill Mexican? Yes.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This whole thing stink to HIGH HEAVEN..

Why are these girls posing for their picture

while they are supposedly running away
from the mexican shooter??

I just spotted this on the new york posts new
article on this story please see for yourself..

DO NOT BELIEVE THE NARRATIVES

SMILING HAPPY GIRLS LOVE RUNNING FROM SHOOTINGS??
not saying sandy hook or this is fake just
look at the discrepancies and hear the MSM white Mexican supremacist
bull# they are coming up with and you read between the lines...

nypost.com...

I could start a whole thread on this and we could have a real conspiracy
brewing
but this is not 4chan
edit on 8-5-2023 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

I don’t think every instance is some psyops.

I think every ideology has semi similar densities of dipsh**s.

There are extreme left, right, independent and anarchists.

Where I differ from many is in unapologetic that we have to retain gun rights while knowing some regards will still attain.

That doesn’t mean we get to paint a whole group of people with a broad stroke just because some assclown decides he’s going to push his beliefs with lead instead of well thought out discussion.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The state of Texas —by popular outcry from Hispanic voters— views white as a race and Hispanic as an ethnicity. So, “Hispanic of white race, Hispanic of black race, Hispanic of any race, Native American Hispanic are categories you can choose on govt paperwork including census.

It goes to the racial/ethnic categories of the conquistadors. Criollo and mixto are 2 important Spanish language labels in Latin America. Google them. They have cognates in Texas rural culture.

Tejanos are hispanics that were in Texas before the republic 1836-1848.

“I didn’t jump the border— the border jumped me!”

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Naw, tell ya why. Rwds only interested in dirt naps for actual libertards, no innocents lol these ppl don't care who they kill .

Big distinction.

+9 more 
posted on May, 8 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   

RWDS is just a LARP that the CIA has set up.

I would have thought you would know that as a CIA role-player.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Another TROLL thread.

So Garcia was kicked out of the military for mental health issues.

Somehow got hired for a security gig.

Passed the federal background check to buy a firearm

Passed a security background check.

And now he's a white supremacists.

Mauricio Garcia that's a name that just screams natzee.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Why isnt anyone buying the Hispanic white supremacist story?

It boggles the mind.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 01:24 AM
link   

warning warning, graphic image of eliminated killer!!! viewer discretion is advised!!!!!!

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Well this is a decent close up of the dead head, looks like they busted his melon, deservedly so. I don't see any patches, perhaps they were on his back or right shoulder??

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

That frontmost girl is certainly not smiling, nor is the left one in the pair behind her. And both of those girls, as well as the ones behind them, have their hands up, which is is the drill for innocents fleeing a shooting. The one in red on the right may be smiling, but I can't tell for sure; in any case, people can react in weird ways during duress.

And yes, you do seem to be pulling a Sandy Hook here with your rhetoric, claiming discrepancies between this picture and the MSM narrative. If all of these shootings haven't gone down as reported in the MSM, wouldn't that have come to light by now? There were only 11 mass shootings this weekend, and there have been over 200 this year. Surely the truth would've come out about a few of these by now, if they really contradicted the MSM account.

As for the seemingly incongruous (to some) term "Hispanic white supremacist", think of Kanye West's good buddy Nick Fuentes, who called Hitler "really f***ing cool". So yeah, it's a thing -- or should I say "demographic". Just google "Hispanic white supremacist" and find out more about it, rather than dismissing the concept as fake.

And I'm going to go out on a limb and say this guy appears to have been a cis-male mass shooter -- just like the vast majority of these sick killers.

brewing but this is not 4chan

You could've fooled me from the vast majority of posts on such subjects here...
edit on 9-5-2023 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx
This whole thing stink to HIGH HEAVEN..

Why are these girls posing for their picture

while they are supposedly running away
from the mexican shooter??

I just spotted this on the new york posts new
article on this story please see for yourself..

DO NOT BELIEVE THE NARRATIVES

SMILING HAPPY GIRLS LOVE RUNNING FROM SHOOTINGS??
not saying sandy hook or this is fake just
look at the discrepancies and hear the MSM white Mexican supremacist
bull# they are coming up with and you read between the lines...

nypost.com...

brewing
but this is not 4chan

Crisis Actresses looking for a Movie Deal ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join