It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Sending 1500 Troops to the Border

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.yahoo.com...

Washington — The Department of Defense is deploying 1,500 active-duty troops to the southern border to provide operational support to U.S. immigration authorities as they grapple with a sharp increase in migrant crossings ahead of the termination of pandemic-era migration restrictions, U.S. officials said Tuesday.

Anyone find this weird, unusual, odd timing?
I mean, the border has been leaking migrants like a sieve since Biden took office.
So why now?

I have a little hunch. I’ve been seeing a lot of news about young, male, Chinese crossing over……..
Of course the story says it’s due to drugs, but we all know that’s not true.

Young Chinese people can gain entrance to most all US colleges over most other students , so I don’t think it’s Chinese trying to get into America.

I do believe that fentanyl & immigrant crime is hurting Biden, so send some military troops aa optics for Joe’s 2024 campaign.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 06:59 AM
link   
When is this law supposed to expire?

A buddy recently drove by this huge tent city being constructed in El Paso TX. Originally it was holding immigrant children, but he says it’s going to be massive.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I was listening to someone last night. The troops might be going to the border to stop any incursions from China. The military is supposed to be doing a drill in Texas. This drill is about defending nuclear power plants and other infrastructure. In case we go to war with China.

<< 1  2   >>

join