It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Sending 1500 Troops to the Border

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmeraldCoastFreedm
a reply to: JAGStorm

Abbott should have upped his environmental score by reintroducing Alligators to the Rio Grande

I'm sure the Feds would have shut that Mudpit down.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

Abbott should have upped his environmental score by reintroducing Alligators to the Rio Grande

Before my dad died he said a wall was silly (and he was a big Trump supporter)
He said land mines was the only way to go…

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Put a line of dementia ridden old people there and tell them they are all their long lost cousins...solve the issue in a week. Or, one mee-maw with a wooden spoon and tell her they all didn't close the refrigerator.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: Moon68

Before my dad died he said a wall was silly (and he was a big Trump supporter)
He said land mines was the only way to go…

Definitely effective. I can remember looking across "No Man's Land" separating E Germany from West. Odd feeling know that people would rather take the chance of being blown up rather than live under the tyrannical regime...desperation.

It was a really odd feeling knowing, when your on the wall there's most likely crosshairs following you around.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

Definitely effective. I can remember looking across "No Man's Land" separating E Germany from West. Odd feeling know that people would rather take the chance of being blown up rather than live under the tyrannical regime...desperation. It was a really odd feeling knowing, when your on the wall there's most likely crosshairs following you around.

This brought up a memory for me. My parents were there when the Berlin Wall came down. They got a good chunk and it still had graffiti on it. When they were getting older they asked me if there was anything I wanted, I said only the Berlin rock. My mom sent me some Korean food (dried) and put the rock wrapped up in the middle. Lord only knows what that looked like in an X-ray machine. Of course the post office opened it and took the rock out. Of course finding out it was only a rock. Unfortunately they did not put it back in! I don’t have a rock, but at least I have a cool story!

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Definitely effective. I can remember looking across "No Man's Land" separating E Germany from West. Odd feeling know that people would rather take the chance of being blown up rather than live under the tyrannical regime...desperation. It was a really odd feeling knowing, when your on the wall there's most likely crosshairs following you around.

This brought up a memory for me. My parents were there when the Berlin Wall came down. They got a good chunk and it still had graffiti on it. When they were getting older they asked me if there was anything I wanted, I said only the Berlin rock. My mom sent me some Korean food (dried) and put the rock wrapped up in the middle. Lord only knows what that looked like in an X-ray machine. Of course the post office opened it and took the rock out. Of course finding out it was only a rock. Unfortunately they did not put it back in! I don’t have a rock, but at least I have a cool story!

Cool story for sure, too bad about the wall piece though. I was a part of the LRT sent as special support when it came down. It's cool to be a part of history.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Cool story for sure, too bad about the wall piece though. I was a part of the LRT sent as special support when it came down. It's cool to be a part of history.

Wow that is incredible. I still have some items that say W. Germany on it.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I have a box full of concrete chunks and rebar from the Wall, My oldest brother was stationed at checkpoint charlie

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I have a box full of concrete chunks and rebar from the Wall, My oldest brother was stationed at checkpoint charlie

I called it a rock, but it was actually a chunk of concrete with graffiti!

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Here you go.
I have been trying to find the box of Wall to donate, No luck finding it here yet.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   
With the National Guard Troops already there sending another 1500 will put it at around 4000 boots that are doing nothing .

Why are they even there ?
edit on 2-5-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I thought the border was under control, if its under control why send troops...

can we just impeach and possibly jail mayorkas yet?

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It was Fascistic and racist when Trump suggested National Guard help out.

Crazy how times change

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Trump wanted to send troops, but Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell stopped him.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
With the National Guard Troops already there sending another 1500 will put it at around 4000 boots that are doing nothing .

Why are they even there ?

Babysitting. Changing diapers. Preventing rapes.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Biden Sending 1500 Troops to the Border

To do what, hand out "Welcome Packets"??

This problem is solved internally by deportation. You come here illegally, you go home.

Until you enforce that like the gospel, very little to nothing will change.
edit on 5/2/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Trump wanted to send troops, but Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell stopped him.

There is longer ones of him even before 2016

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   

If I ridicule Biden for his complete lack of leadership would that be considered being insensitive to the elderly with cognitive disabilities?

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I seen that the 1500 they're sending are for administration value, not to police the border.
Once again the Biden camp is buffaloing America! Had anyone seen the latest Press Secretary lie? Illegal immigration is down 90%! Come on man! The Dark Brandon thinks the citizens are just stupid!
We're Doomed We're Doomed

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Keep an eye out for an increase in Chinese appearing homeless people on the street. On this side of the Sound, it seems like something might be happening and I wonder if the same thing is going on over there in Seattle.

It would be a very Chinese tactic to silently invade a country and attack when all their pieces are in order. This is oddly timed though with Inslee deciding to not run for a fourth term and instead walk away. Something is up.

As for Biden sending all the troops to the southern boarder, well I remember another Democrat President that most of our ships to Hawaii for some reason. Look how that turned out.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join