It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Sending 1500 Troops to the Border

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

Washington — The Department of Defense is deploying 1,500 active-duty troops to the southern border to provide operational support to U.S. immigration authorities as they grapple with a sharp increase in migrant crossings ahead of the termination of pandemic-era migration restrictions, U.S. officials said Tuesday.

Anyone find this weird, unusual, odd timing?
I mean, the border has been leaking migrants like a sieve since Biden took office.
So why now?

I have a little hunch. I’ve been seeing a lot of news about young, male, Chinese crossing over……..
Of course the story says it’s due to drugs, but we all know that’s not true.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
Almost time for elections!

+4 more 
posted on May, 2 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

They are probably going to make sure border patrol can't interrupt the flow.

Also, wasn't there a massive uproar when Trump said he was sending troops to the border? Seem to recall something about it being unconstitutional. I am aware it is not but I can still hear the screeching.

edit on 2/5/2023 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This is only happening cause even his own party is crying about the illegal immigration ever since the red states started shipping them to sanctuary cities.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Jags, it's all just for show. Democrats posturing to make it look like they are doing something. Nothing will be done to stem the flow. Rather, they'll do whatever they can to accelerate the movement of people.
edit on 2-5-2023 by TonyS because: Sp

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
A probable ruse to make like the .gov is doing something. 😁

But you never know, they may actually engage a Cartel Unit 😁

Or, a False-Flag is in the making 😁

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Can anyone show the government's reasons (WITH PROOF of Claims) for thinking ending Title 42 will increase Migrant flow to the Border?

That in itself could be a clever ruse too 😁

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   
So....Biden is sending 1,500 active-duty Uber drivers to the border, thus insuring they all reach non-compliant states in record time.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

www.voanews.com...#:~:text=According%20to%20U.S.%20Customs%20a nd,period%20in%202021%20and%202022.

According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection, 4,366 migrants from China encountered Border Patrol officials after crossing the southern border without authorization from October 2022 to February 2023. That compares with the 421 migrants who were encountered during the same period in 2021 and 2022.

That is literally the size of some towns where I live.

A couple of random thoughts came to mind. Some Chinese men could easily pass as Hispanic.
Are these spies, infiltrators, or simply people wanting to get in the easy way?

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

If they each have a really good pair of binoculars they should just about be able to fan out all the way across.

1500 is a publicity stunt ... if they can recruit 87000 new IRS agents they should send them there first.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

It's to keep U.S. in.
The "troops" are the invading and embedded U.N. army along every border. My favorite ones are the roadblocks around the cities. Also, the grid will only work for them. It's cowboys versus aliens.

Deus vult.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This is probably being done so that they can use Military logistic's to get the illegals out of public sight quicker.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Those 1500 troops with a 'support mission' at Southern Border are going to end up in Ukraine

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Surprised they’re using active duty instead of the Texas and Arizona National Guard, isn’t that what the Guard is for?

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

Surprised they’re using active duty instead of the Texas and Arizona National Guard, isn’t that what the Guard is for?

Abbott already used the Texas national guard as a block to prevent them coming through.
That is why I think this is to aid the illegals faster.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EmeraldCoastFreedm

Abbott already used the Texas national guard as a block to prevent them coming through.
That is why I think this is to aid the illegals faster.

Something is off that's for sure.
Optics, the Chinese, something...

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Abbott should have upped his environmental score by reintroducing Alligators to the Rio Grande

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
So....Biden is sending 1,500 active-duty Uber drivers to the border, thus insuring they all reach non-compliant states in record time.

It’s funny, I have heard them described as “logistics troops”. So you may be right.
I believe it’s more likely they are there to somehow screw with Abbott’s state troops, and keep them from getting anything useful done.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmeraldCoastFreedm

Abbott should have upped his environmental score by reintroducing Alligators to the Rio Grande

I made that suggestion years ago hoping someone high up would see that and actually consider it.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

www.voanews.com...#:~:text=According%20to%20U.S.%20Customs%20a nd,period%20in%202021%20and%202022.

According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection, 4,366 migrants from China encountered Border Patrol officials after crossing the southern border without authorization from October 2022 to February 2023. That compares with the 421 migrants who were encountered during the same period in 2021 and 2022.

That is literally the size of some towns where I live.

A couple of random thoughts came to mind. Some Chinese men could easily pass as Hispanic.
Are these spies, infiltrators, or simply people wanting to get in the easy way?

That number may be a wee bit higher....

As many as 400,000 male military-aged Chinese nationals have illegally entered the US since President Biden took office. Why are they here? Where do their loyalties lie?
It is virtually impossible for Chinese nationals to leave China without permission much less buy an airline ticket to Ecuador and pay the $10,000-$30,000 cartels charge to cross the border. To purchase an airline ticket to Ecuador Chinese nationals must have a passport and an exit visa. Fewer than 10% of Chinese nationals have a passport and it is practically impossible to get an exit visa without an act of God. Somehow thousands of military-age men from China are booking tickets to Ecuador with nothing more than a backpack and a passport. Once they reach Ecuador they are met by CCP-backed NGOs who arrange their travel to the US border. Given these facts, it is almost certain that China’s Ministry of State Security is organizing and funding the invasion.

Maybe it's Bidens' Chinese military now? Or, Biden's just a sergeant in the CCP?

[politiquerepublic.substack.com...]
edit on 200000022America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join