It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Do Not Have The Ability To Refuse LGBT, You Will Be Dealt With Severely

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: infolurker

Of course every child needs to learn the values of their society. They are free, thereafter, to reject those values if they disagree with them, but they do not and should not be given the liberty to pick and choose what they learn. That is emphatically not how education works. It never has been and never will be.

Ummmmmmmmm...........................................

No?

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: EmeraldCoastFreedm

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: Astyanax

Ummm... we didn't have crap like this.

We had Math, reading, writing, history, etc.

If someone had pushed this when I was in grade school, someone would be getting arrested.

You know its crazy I went from the 80's to 90's not knowing if my teachers had kids or were married.Now they want to discuss sex in kindergarten.
Teacher degrees have been crap degrees with crap points earned and this is what we get.

We must be around the same age, I also went to school from 1984 to 1997 and never once knew anything about the nightlife or political beliefs or personal things about any of my teachers. For all things that were opinionated, the class was asked and the teacher never gave us his or her thoughts, it was left up to us. I remember our class being asked if we thought OJ was guilty and I remember being asked who we'd vote for in the 1996 election if we were 18 (most of us were 17 and it was asked because we were a year away from being able to vote). The teacher never told us who she was voting for.

Yep and the great part was every one of my Teachers 7th through 12th was Great and specialized for the class they were teaching.
Now they get away with just having the minimum amount of credits for the job.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 10:36 PM
link   
What pisses me off the most is that they want everyone to bend over and kiss the asses of less than 1% of the populations of these countries!

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ITSALIVE

originally posted by: EmeraldCoastFreedm
No 1st and 2nd glad we sent them packing in 1783
Lol that’s rich

Yeh please explain. The UK has no 1st and 2nd like America does. And this is the result, Public speech and opinion is now hate speech. I am sure the American left are watching and seething for the opportunity

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Your response made me laugh, it's like saying we can't deny reality if we do bad things will happen, and they will. Like if you have schitzo and don't believe reality, you will suffer the consequences with drugs.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Anatomy is standardized curricula, sexuality is not. Testes, ovaries, reproductive biology and hygiene are basic instructions of how to care for your body. Sexuality is the instructions of how to couple with other bodies and absolutely not the kind of "academia" your taxes should be paying for.

That’s certainly one opinion, and a widely held one on this site. It is far from universal, however, and at present it seems that the weight of public opinion leans in the opposite direction. This, however, is irrelevant to my argument.

I’m not expressing support for any particular opinion on how sex education should be conducted or what should be taught. I am expressing a point about education policy in general, and the sociopolitical concepts that underpin public education in the West. Your fundamental error is in believing that your taxes are payment to the government for services rendered to you, personally. Your might call this the Libertarian Fallacy (or, at least, one of them; there are so many).

In reality, you pay taxes in order to enable the state to provide services for everybody, not just for you and your friends. You have some right to decide how these taxes (as a whole; not your personal contribution) are spent. You exercise this right when you vote your representatives in government into and out of power. You may also exercise it by lobbying, protesting, etc., but if these recourses fail, I’m afraid you just have to put up or shut up. Or else, secede and start your own country -- if we’ll let you.

edit on 28/4/23 by Astyanax because:

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Were this a Muslim child with religious issues with the curriculum, do they have to be subjected to an agenda that is clearly in violation of their beliefs?. Is that “ British values” the teacher is trying to impose on these kids?

Religion and belief, including teaching in schools with a religious character
  • A good understanding of pupils’ faith backgrounds and positive relationships between the school and local faith communities help to create a constructive context for the teaching of these subjects.
  • In all schools, when teaching these subjects, the religious background of all pupils must be taken into account when planning teaching, so that the topics that are included in the core content in this guidance are appropriately handled. Schools must ensure they comply with the relevant provisions of the Equality Act 2010, under which religion or belief are amongst the protected characteristics.
  • All schools may teach about faith perspectives. In particular, schools with a religious character may teach the distinctive faith perspective on relationships, and balanced debate may take place about issues that are seen as contentious. For example, the school may wish to reflect on faith teachings about certain topics as well as how their faith institutions may support people in matters of relationships and sex.
  • In all schools, teaching should reflect the law (including the Equality Act 2010) as it applies to relationships, so that young people clearly understand what the law allows and does not allow, and the wider legal implications of decisions they may make.

-- Relationships Education, Relationships and Sex Education (RSE) and Health Education: Statutory guidance for governing bodies, proprietors, head teachers, principals, senior leadership teams, teachers, pub. 2019, UK Dept of Education, last updated 2021

You people pick and choose tolerance. It’s not how it works in real life.

Again with the stereotyping. I am not ‘you people’, I am I, and I speak for myself alone. Do you speak for some kind of group, then?

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

Why, thank you for addressing my point rather than spouting irrelevant guff about sex and LGBT+ education, as everyone else attempting to overturn my argument has done.

Interesting that you think schools are cults. I see where you’re coming from -- I was quite a rebel during my own schooldays -- but it seems a little extreme to me. Did you think the principal of your school was a cult leader?

As to ‘the mental illness caused by the social contagion of sexual identity politics’, it sounds absolutely dreadful. Is it in the Diagnostic & Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders? If it isn’t, would you consider writing it up for them?

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 02:16 AM
link   
We are born on Planet Earth to be alive, what it does to us within the cosmos, it's nature at it's most simple. So be alive, thank you.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

No I mean when the parents share their own insecurities and faults with children, like making little racists or homophobes, that kind of thing.

One man's freedom fighter is another's terrorist fits aptly.

Not really. Tell the globalists NO. If they show up to push the issue then hit them.

How many globalists have you fought? It doesn't seem to be working like that does it? Conflict is a temporary fix for problems that never go away. Such things might make you feel good but that's totally emotional isn't it?

a reply to: Boadicea

I couldn't agree more with this post, I have the same conclusions although I'm not the best at conveying them

We need to realise the divides because solving the issue is going to come from dialogue and understanding. If people remain reactionary they won't be engaging their brains to put it simply. You explain it much more eloquently than I.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Your response made me laugh, it's like saying we can't deny reality if we do bad things will happen, and they will. Like if you have schitzo and don't believe reality, you will suffer the consequences with drugs.

If you have schizo and you don’t take your drugs, you will suffer the consequences of reality.
Which is the sad truth for most LGBT folks.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
The UK seems to be worse off than we are on all this insanity. In this video, a student records the crazy teacher who threatens them. So I assume this will be common here soon, you have no right to refuse or not participate.

No joke, this evil crap needs to stop. Forced imposing of their beliefs on an unwilling population who rejects this crap.

Teacher CAUGHT SCOLDING Students For REJECTING LGBTQ Lesson

The fool in this video is bitching that the kids shouldn’t care who loves whom and blablabla.
The proper response is “yes ! We couldn’t care less about you, what you do, or if you cease to exist !
Now STFU and let us get busy not caring !”
edit on 28-4-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
So uh
Hey Brits are these your values?

Teaching about inclusivity, diversity, awareness of others, and different perspectives - yes.

Same as teaching about other religions.

It's not about teaching children anything other than awareness of the world around them.

This is a mindless thread taken completely out of context to further your right wing agenda.

Nothingburger. Move on.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I knew gay people 40 -50 years ago long before it was ever taught in schools.
Holy crap! They must have invented it!
Do they also teach heterosexuality in schools?
If the answer is no there is an agenda.
LGBTQ are not "values" they are lifestyle choices.

Yes and those same gay people would have faced far greater prejudice, ignorance, and risk to personal safety back then. We're educating people to be more understanding of the world around them. Teaching about sex in schools is precisely why those people you mention are a hell of a lot safer in 2023.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen we have a excerpt from George Orwells 1984 lol a reply to: Astyanax

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Reminds me of this

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Individual rights, tolerance and liberty are the most important values in all Western countries, that is the agenda that's being pushed.
If you don't like that you can always leave and move to a theocracy that's more aligned to your... anti-humanist sentiment.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SmilinArt

Ladies and gentlemen we have a excerpt from George Orwells 1984 lol

I’d ask you to quote the excerpt, but it’s plain you haven’t read the book. Its correct title is ‘Nineteen Eighty-Four’.

You ought to. It will shock you to discover whose side you really are on.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Maybe parents don't pay for the schools in that country. The government could be in control. Here, that teacher would be taken to the woodshed....by the parents.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I knew gay people 40 -50 years ago long before it was ever taught in schools.
Holy crap! They must have invented it!
Do they also teach heterosexuality in schools?
If the answer is no there is an agenda.
LGBTQ are not "values" they are lifestyle choices.

Yes and those same gay people would have faced far greater prejudice, ignorance, and risk to personal safety back then. We're educating people to be more understanding of the world around them. Teaching about sex in schools is precisely why those people you mention are a hell of a lot safer in 2023.

Lol, “teaching about sex” = teaching fairness, kindness, decency.
I guess one can’t simply discuss being decent to all people, without anal, oral, 69, doggie style, 3-somes, man-boy-love, and so on.
Sadly, for the left, this is actually their belief system and approach to things.
edit on 1-5-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join