It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Do Not Have The Ability To Refuse LGBT, You Will Be Dealt With Severely

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: infolurker

Did you have a choice over the curriculum you were taught in school? You may have had the option to choose among subjects in secondary school, but once you were in a class you had no choice but to learn, and be tested on, the whole syllabus taught in that class. This is precisely the same thing.

Of course every child needs to learn the values of their society. They are free, thereafter, to reject those values if they disagree with them, but they do not and should not be given the liberty to pick and choose what they learn. That is emphatically not how education works. It never has been and never will be.

Anatomy is standardized curricula, sexuality is not. Testes, ovaries, reproductive biology and hygiene are basic instructions of how to care for your body. Sexuality is the instructions of how to couple with other bodies and absolutely not the kind of "academia" your taxes should be paying for.

edit on 27-4-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Are social studies compulsory in the UK?

This thread is about the UK isn't it?

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

"Social studies"

If gender dialogue isn't strictly biological in nature, dissecting the fundamental mechanics of human anatomy and hygiene, then it's a sexual dialogue.

Refer to my previous remarks.

edit on 27-4-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   

My point was they're not compulsory, I already shared a link to the UK gov site that'll be more than enough for parents to work out how to better direct their children's education.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

You who are so “tolerant“ lose all that when challenged... There are people who believe that is wrong. Why are you not tolerant of their beliefs?

When you say ‘you’ here, you must be addressing some kind of stock liberal or Leftist bogeyman that you have constructed in your own mind. You certainly aren’t addressing me; you don't even know my views on the subject. Where did I indicate that I was intolerant of anyone’s beliefs?

Very vile and disgusting. What a nasty society to allow children to be subjected to that.

I think children have always been subjected to ‘that’, haven’t they? Some American children are now attaining puberty at the age of eight. They will be exposed to their own sexual feelings from then on; is it not a good idea to offer them some guidance on how to cope with them? There is also the danger of sexual abuse by adults, a danger to which all children are exposed to some degree; shouldn’t they be prepared against it?

I agree that these are hard questions. Opinions on them are strong and differ widely, and there is very little reliable data to base decisions on; still, those decisions have to be made. And once they are made, they have to be followed for a few years at least; when curricula are chopped and changed in ad hoc ways, children grow up ignorant.

Here I have EVERY RIGHT to decide what schools expose my child to.

That is a different argument from the question of whether a child has the right to decide. I am open to discussing it in another thread; but it is a deep and complex question of political philosophy, not at all a question of ‘feels’.

So uh
Were this a Muslim child with religious issues with the curriculum, do they have to be subjected to an agenda that is clearly in violation of their beliefs?
Is that “ British values” the teacher is trying to impose on these kids?

You people pick and choose tolerance
It’s not how it works in real life

edit on 27/4/2023 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

And MY point is that the video in OP says "LGBTQ is not sex education" and I strongly beg to differ.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Anatomy is standardized curricula, sexuality is not. Testes, ovaries, reproductive biology and hygiene are basic instructions of how to care for your body. Sexuality is the instructions of how to couple with other bodies and absolutely not the kind of "academia" your taxes should be paying for.

This is pretty much the response I was going to post.

One is objective, tangible, measurable and observable. Fact. Science.

One is subjective, intangible, and unobservable. Feelings. Beliefs.

Schools are intended to teach the former, not the latter.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Things have sure changed in the 40 odd years since I left school , if they had tried anything like that then they would have got slagged rotten . It was bad enough that the male PE gym teacher was also the sex education teacher and hated the role with a vengence, it was the pupils that had to explain some things to him not the other way around .

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Forcing it is the best way to push the students farther away. All they'll remember is the fascist pushing them, nothing else.

"Educators".... SMDH

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Do you agree with them pushing religion and freedom to participate in said religion out of school?

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   

What they add or remove from school should be determined by the parents. Schools have strayed quite a bit from the basic reading, writing and arithmetic. In fact in some places they expect that children have already had introduction to those basics before entering school. Either by learning from the parents or in kindergarten. Prayer was removed from the schools without so much as a whimper.

The schools will do what they please, because they know that we are too busy fighting among ourselves to ever attack the real enemy. The schools in my area are basically childhood babysitting centers for working minions. They are quickly becoming training camps for gangs, prison, and a fringe society.

Those that care about the future of their children try to give them a step up, by placing them in private schools, or religious schools. What is the name of that song? Isn’t It Ironic???

Almost everyone I know either home schools their children or they send their children to a magnet school, a religious school or a private school. I have one friend whose child is in an alternate school, because even the public schools can’t deal with him. If this child does not end up in prison before he is 19, it will be a miracle. The other child is escaping some of the fallout because they attend public school but they attend in a separate program. They are in the JROTC.

For me, the handwriting on the wall is quite clear. If you can’t see what is happening, you either are content or complicit. You have to be the judge. As a society we choose our direction. “I didn’t know.”, and “There was nothing I could do.”, may help you sleep better at night, but not for long.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Beyond scientific explanations and education there's no compulsion. Anatomy and bodily functions.

Is it impossible to talk about 'queer' activity without talking about sex? Social studies or extra-curricular sex ed (if you wish to call it that) are not compulsory in the UK.

I can go and ask someone who ran schools if you like I just figured a link from the horse's mouth would've been sufficient.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Non of that extra curriculum is compulsory in the UK. Anyone saying otherwise probably shouldn't be educating imo.

I grew up with a few Jehovah's witnesses and they weaseled their way out of many classes... I too did a similar thing for the last couple of years of schooling.

My advice to UK parents would be to educate yourself and be proactive.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   

"LGBTQ Lesson" They mean brainwashing/indoctrination. Because that's what this is. All schools/colleges are using brainwashing tactics IMO , to try to create a compliant and obedient slave race who can't think for themselves.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Really?
Just how much credibility do you think that guy has?

This is one of the biggest problems I see on ATS these days. Unverified click bait screed by some basement dwelling loud mouth served up as a "credible source".

And from Youtube........the home of such self-serving click bait generators. It's really, just awful. Yea, let's keep serving up junk from Bitchute and Youtube.

Please, make it stop.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmeraldCoastFreedm

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: Astyanax

Ummm... we didn't have crap like this.

We had Math, reading, writing, history, etc.

If someone had pushed this when I was in grade school, someone would be getting arrested.

You know its crazy I went from the 80's to 90's not knowing if my teachers had kids or were married.Now they want to discuss sex in kindergarten.
Teacher degrees have been crap degrees with crap points earned and this is what we get.

We must be around the same age, I also went to school from 1984 to 1997 and never once knew anything about the nightlife or political beliefs or personal things about any of my teachers. For all things that were opinionated, the class was asked and the teacher never gave us his or her thoughts, it was left up to us. I remember our class being asked if we thought OJ was guilty and I remember being asked who we'd vote for in the 1996 election if we were 18 (most of us were 17 and it was asked because we were a year away from being able to vote). The teacher never told us who she was voting for.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Did you have a choice over the curriculum you were taught in school? You may have had the option to choose among subjects in secondary school, but once you were in a class you had no choice but to learn, and be tested on, the whole syllabus taught in that class. This is precisely the same thing.

Of course every child needs to learn the values of their society. They are free, thereafter, to reject those values if they disagree with them, but they do not and should not be given the liberty to pick and choose what they learn. That is emphatically not how education works. It never has been and never will be.

You call an LTGBQAE whatever class, EDUCATION??!
You are either out of your mind , completely brainwashed/stupid or a paid shill.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I knew gay people 40 -50 years ago long before it was ever taught in schools.
Holy crap! They must have invented it!
Do they also teach heterosexuality in schools?
If the answer is no there is an agenda.
LGBTQ are not "values" they are lifestyle choices.

Marxist/communist takeover agenda. Notice goal 26:

Twitter post

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

"LGBTQ Lesson" They mean brainwashing/indoctrination. Because that's what this is. All schools/colleges are using brainwashing tactics IMO , to try to create a compliant and obedient slave race who can't think for themselves.

This... The children are mere pawns needed for the endgame. I'm beyond mind blown that #ing up these kids' heads is the main goal, because they're impressionable and dependent on these teachers. I hope that smaller schools, geared towards preparing children for the real world with real subjects, continue popping up everywhere and the good people are able to put their kids in them.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Really?
Just how much credibility do you think that guy has?

This is one of the biggest problems I see on ATS these days. Unverified click bait screed by some basement dwelling loud mouth served up as a "credible source".

And from Youtube........the home of such self-serving click bait generators. It's really, just awful. Yea, let's keep serving up junk from Bitchute and Youtube.

Please, make it stop.

When we're in a time where stories like this won't be covered by any major news outlet, it's important to have guys like the one in the OP's Youtube video around. You can choose to think it's a solitary issue from just that teacher, but it's a lot more widespread than that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join