It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Do Not Have The Ability To Refuse LGBT, You Will Be Dealt With Severely

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The UK seems to be worse off than we are on all this insanity. In this video, a student records the crazy teacher who threatens them. So I assume this will be common here soon, you have no right to refuse or not participate.

No joke, this evil crap needs to stop. Forced imposing of their beliefs on an unwilling population who rejects this crap.

Teacher CAUGHT SCOLDING Students For REJECTING LGBTQ Lesson

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
Its like in most Western Countries where the educational institutions are forcing the teaching methods upon the teachers.

Either they follow what the education system provides or they will be replaced with someone else who will.

this evil crap needs to stop

I agree.
edit on 26-4-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   
So uh
Hey Brits are these your values?

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   
No 1st and 2nd glad we sent them packing in 1783

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Good luck England.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
So uh
Hey Brits are these your values?

I am starting to wonder now.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Did you have a choice over the curriculum you were taught in school? You may have had the option to choose among subjects in secondary school, but once you were in a class you had no choice but to learn, and be tested on, the whole syllabus taught in that class. This is precisely the same thing.

Of course every child needs to learn the values of their society. They are free, thereafter, to reject those values if they disagree with them, but they do not and should not be given the liberty to pick and choose what they learn. That is emphatically not how education works. It never has been and never will be.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Ummm... we didn't have crap like this.

We had Math, reading, writing, history, etc.

If someone had pushed this when I was in grade school, someone would be getting arrested.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   
So uh
Here I have EVERY RIGHT to decide what schools expose my child to.
You who are so “ tolerant “ lose all that when challenged.
There are people who believe that is wrong. Why are you not tolerant of their beliefs?
Very vile and disgusting.
What a nasty society to allow children to be subjected to that.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Ummm... we didn't have crap like this.

We had Math, reading, writing, history, etc.

If someone had pushed this when I was in grade school, someone would be getting arrested.

You know its crazy I went from the 80's to 90's not knowing if my teachers had kids or were married.Now they want to discuss sex in kindergarten.
Teacher degrees have been crap degrees with crap points earned and this is what we get.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Did you have a choice over the curriculum you were taught in school?

The parents did .
At least the ones who cared did .
They had a knack for getting idiots like this sh__canned

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Ummm... we didn't have crap like this. We had Math, reading, writing, history, etc. If someone had pushed this when I was in grade school, someone would be getting arrested.

You also had plenty of instruction in the values of your society. You received it in history class, social studies, civics class (if you took one), literature, etc; some of it came bundled with the communal activities you partook in along with the rest of your class or school. This is no different; I didn't bother to watch beyond the recording of the supposed 'offence', which was played right at the start of the video, but it's pretty clear this must have happened in some kind of social-studies class.

What disturbs you is simply that what is being taught is not what was taught in your time, and perhaps goes against what you believe to be right and proper. Ever since schools quit teaching the same subjects and syllabuses they had followed since the Middle Ages, this has been a common reaction between every generation and the next. But once it is agreed in principle that education must be suited to the times in which its recipient grows up and may be expected to live (and that is hard to disagree with), the content of education has to change with the times. And we'll hear complaints like yours all the time.

I shan't go into the rights and wrongs of LGBT+ education or awareness-raising for children, because that isn't the point I'm addressing. I'm not saying whether children should or shouldn't be taught about these things; all I'm saying is that, after the decision (to teach or not to teach these things) has been taken by the relevant educational authorities, pupils have no right to refuse instruction in them. Neither do they have the right to be taught any subject they desire. And no more have parents; but that is a different argument, and we can have it another day.

edit on 27/4/23 by Astyanax because:

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You who are so “tolerant“ lose all that when challenged... There are people who believe that is wrong. Why are you not tolerant of their beliefs?

When you say ‘you’ here, you must be addressing some kind of stock liberal or Leftist bogeyman that you have constructed in your own mind. You certainly aren’t addressing me; you don't even know my views on the subject. Where did I indicate that I was intolerant of anyone’s beliefs?

Very vile and disgusting. What a nasty society to allow children to be subjected to that.

I think children have always been subjected to ‘that’, haven’t they? Some American children are now attaining puberty at the age of eight. They will be exposed to their own sexual feelings from then on; is it not a good idea to offer them some guidance on how to cope with them? There is also the danger of sexual abuse by adults, a danger to which all children are exposed to some degree; shouldn’t they be prepared against it?

I agree that these are hard questions. Opinions on them are strong and differ widely, and there is very little reliable data to base decisions on; still, those decisions have to be made. And once they are made, they have to be followed for a few years at least; when curricula are chopped and changed in ad hoc ways, children grow up ignorant.

Here I have EVERY RIGHT to decide what schools expose my child to.

That is a different argument from the question of whether a child has the right to decide. I am open to discussing it in another thread; but it is a deep and complex question of political philosophy, not at all a question of ‘feels’.

edit on 27/4/23 by Astyanax because:

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

So do we...

UK gov - National curriculum

It's the compulsory section you want to look at.

Sex education is compulsory in secondary schools. Parents can ask to withdraw their child from parts or all of sex education taught as part of relationships and sex education. Parents cannot withdraw their child from sex education taught in science

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: EmeraldCoastFreedm

Same...sometimes I get confused about using Mr./Mrs. or their given name even though age wise i'm technically an adult

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
The UK seems to be worse off than we are on all this insanity. In this video, a student records the crazy teacher who threatens them. So I assume this will be common here soon, you have no right to refuse or not participate.

No joke, this evil crap needs to stop. Forced imposing of their beliefs on an unwilling population who rejects this crap.

Teacher CAUGHT SCOLDING Students For REJECTING LGBTQ Lesson

I see that tolerance and understanding and not on the main menu for this teacher.

On a more serious note, parents-teachers-students must work closely to get this terrible ideology out of schools asap.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I knew gay people 40 -50 years ago long before it was ever taught in schools.
Holy crap! They must have invented it!
Do they also teach heterosexuality in schools?
If the answer is no there is an agenda.
LGBTQ are not "values" they are lifestyle choices.
edit on 27-4-2023 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Did you have a choice over the curriculum you were taught in school? You may have had the option to choose among subjects in secondary school, but once you were in a class you had no choice but to learn, and be tested on, the whole syllabus taught in that class. This is precisely the same thing.

Of course every child needs to learn the values of their society. They are free, thereafter, to reject those values if they disagree with them, but they do not and should not be given the liberty to pick and choose what they learn. That is emphatically not how education works. It never has been and never will be.

What are these values? That there are 72 genders and that men can become women and vise versa. Or that men can get pregnant...

Unless you wanted to be sarcastic, these are not the values of our society and bringing a range of politics in the classroom is forbidden as well as engaging in propaganda and indoctrination. Especially when the gender ideology has no basis on reality, truth, and science.

That is emphatically not how education works. It never has been and never will be regardless of what the trans activists and ideologists do. They need to be kicked out from schools.
edit on 27-4-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Ummm... we didn't have crap like this. We had Math, reading, writing, history, etc. If someone had pushed this when I was in grade school, someone would be getting arrested.

You also had plenty of instruction in the values of your society. You received it in history class, social studies, civics class (if you took one), literature, etc; some of it came bundled with the communal activities you partook in along with the rest of your class or school. This is no different; I didn't bother to watch beyond the recording of the supposed 'offence', which was played right at the start of the video, but it's pretty clear this must have happened in some kind of social-studies class.

What disturbs you is simply that what is being taught is not what was taught in your time, and perhaps goes against what you believe to be right and proper. Ever since schools quit teaching the same subjects and syllabuses they had followed since the Middle Ages, this has been a common reaction between every generation and the next. But once it is agreed in principle that education must be suited to the times in which its recipient grows up and may be expected to live (and that is hard to disagree with), the content of education has to change with the times. And we'll hear complaints like yours all the time.

I shan't go into the rights and wrongs of LGBT+ education or awareness-raising for children, because that isn't the point I'm addressing. I'm not saying whether children should or shouldn't be taught about these things; all I'm saying is that, after the decision (to teach or not to teach these things) has been taken by the relevant educational authorities, pupils have no right to refuse instruction in them. Neither do they have the right to be taught any subject they desire. And no more have parents; but that is a different argument, and we can have it another day.

Taught what? Mathematics and Physics maybe? History and Biology? I am sure you would have come across these subjects.

But somehow LGBTQ+ has found its way in schools trying to indoctrinate children about the life choices and sexual orientation of some adults. I am sure when you identify as trans and start the 'puberty blockers' and the hormones that's a personal choice. And there is no need to glorify dangerous personal choices or to discuss the delusions of a tiny minority of adults who think they are now the other gender.

So no... These are not the values of our society. You are somehow mistaken on what the values of our society are.

The teacher needs to be disciplined for his behaviour towards the children who has repeatedly threatened.
edit on 27-4-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Yeah, no. School is there to teach you Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, and History. It's not there to teach you ideology and program opinions.

Ideology is brainwashing, the other things relate to intellect. School is to produce smart children, not indoctrinate them into political opinions.

When I was a kid, I did have some choice over my electives, but all my mandatory classes were fact based objective subjects.

This is solely a subjective opinion with hardly no understanding and that's why it doesn't belong in schools.

My school didn't teach me to be a conservative. My school didn't teach me to be a liberal. My school didn't indoctrinate me to be a communist; and my school certainly didn't try to do gymnastics to combat Biology [which is a taught fact based science.]

So no, man... You're definitely wrong. If you want schools to be indoctrination camps that are meant to brain wash children, then you don't believe in freedom.

This is about programming people into logical thought traps that lead to unstable mental health issues. That's it.
edit on 27-4-2023 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join