It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News Cuts Ties With Tucker Carlson

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe the Tucker will run for President since he considers Trump to be an 'autistic idiot' and a 'demonic force'.

You beat the dead horse so many times that he came back to life and then died again. Maybe it was the white elephants and red herrings you fed him, and the strawman for dessert.
Either way, the other guy who was gonna say all these things for the 100th time …… he’s really miffed at you !

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

This is the first time I suggested the Tucker run for President because, you know, he had a job up until today.

But good news, I saw that Russia Today reached out to him so there's that.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   
NPR is reporting that he was let go due to an apparent "sexual harassment" case against him. I tend to not believe anything coming from the "media", especially government sponsored ones.

I think this is a HUGE mistake on Fox's part. He was their #1 show. And he was able to speak not only against the liberals, but conservatives who were in the wrong as well. My guess is Fox simply couldn't afford to pay him after the Dominion settlement. He also was very outspoken against Pfizer and I wonder if that had anything to do with it. Ironically AOC was calling for him to be "fired" this morning. Tho I highly doubt she was the cause.

Regardless, Tucker was the only reason I watched Fox. Occasionally I would watch for "The Five" and "Greg Gutfeld"... But that was only to see Kat Timph. Good gracious!

link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
Or VP.

Trump's ego is too large to allow someone more successful than him to be his Vice President.

I wasn't really thinking along the line of Trump.

link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
Now here's an interesting spin on the newest addition to Carlson's Wikipedia page...

In April 2023, Carlson was terminated by Fox News after disclosures in Dominion Voting Systems v. Fox News Network showed he made comments privately saying that he "hated" Trump, doubted his claims of election fraud, and criticized Fox's management.

en.wikipedia.org...

1) Fox was afraid of losing more viewers if they found out that Carlson "passionately hated" Trump and doubted his election fraud claims, which were Fox's claims too at the time? (The real question is whether Carlson doubts those claims now after reporting on the January 6th videos.)

2) Fox fired Carlson for criticizing Fox management? (Not only in emails, but the video of Carlson at a speaking engagement in a post earlier in this thread, shows him taking swipes at Fox by saying he had been battling his own convictions with going along to get along for the last 3 years.)

Has Carlson issued any statements yet?

Kinda neat because the wiki "references" ([25][26][27]) don't mention any reasons like the wiki paragraph says !!😁

In April 2023, Carlson was terminated by Fox News after disclosures in Dominion Voting Systems v. Fox News Network[25][26] showed he made comments privately saying that he "hated" Trump, doubted his claims of election fraud, and criticized Fox's management.[27]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   

So who's Vice President/side kick would he be?

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

It's easy to forget sometimes but Fox is a for profit business...to some extent anyway.

To the full extent. They are 100% for profit.

The only major media organization that is not for profit is Associated Press, as far as I know.

CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS don’t make any money.
They’re loss leaders for the luxury of having legacy propaganda and PR for the left. Their parent companies are the mega-entertainment monsters that don’t even feel the losses.
Like the other guy said, are you even observing any of this ? FOX simply became CNN today.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DerekJR321

That's just retaliation because CNN Don Lemon has sex cases active. Just BS petty jealousy 😁

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Word is, Tucker was going to do a segment that exposed the 60 minutes Ray Epps segment, but was told by Exe Prod, jennifer rauchet that he couldn't, so he quit.

Rumor.mill

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   

This is the first time I suggested the Tucker run for President because, you know, he had a job up until today.

I mean, Tucker could easily do his own thing and make millions, so meh?

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I was talking about the 1001 little Trump gems that seem to be recycled a few times in every thread. Like Russia Russia Russia ….. can’t get enough of that funky stuff !

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray
I was talking about the 1001 little Trump gems that seem to be recycled a few times in every thread.

Well, if you're upset at Trump being referred to as an 'autistic idiot' and a 'demonic force' I suggest you direct your rancor at the Tucker since he was the one who said these truly horrible things.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Word is, Tucker was going to do a segment that exposed the 60 minutes Ray Epps segment, but was told by Exe Prod, jennifer rauchet that he couldn't, so he quit.

Rumor.mill

Though I’m laughing at the Tucker Derangement Syndrome in this thread, I do remember huge things that he and Hannity had going that got chopped off at the knees.
Tucker with Twitter files and Hannity with Seth Rich.
Both had big splashy starts, then poof gone.
Hopefully FOX had to pay him a few dozen million to break the contract, and he can get back to some stuff that he dropped to avoid getting fired.

link   

GUYS....guess what....
This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

So who's Vice President/side kick would he be?

Oh..... I don't know......

Maybe.......

ME!

Just joking. Maybe.....

The answer is still.....ME!

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Right.

There is still very little we know despite the info that is currently present.

I too would like to know the specifics.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I was talking about the 1001 little Trump gems that seem to be recycled a few times in every thread.

Well, if you're upset at Trump being referred to as an 'autistic idiot' and a 'demonic force' I suggest you direct your rancor at the Tucker since he was the one who said these truly horrible things.

Well no, as I said, the reference was to you needing to repeat these little bon mots dozens of times. That is all.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Well no, as I said, the reference was to you needing to repeat these little bon mots dozens of times. That is all.

You don't think what the Tucker said about Trump/'election fraud' in a thread about how he got fired for things he said at Fox (who just got their asses handed to them in a settlement) is not relevant? Interesting.

Frankly, I find it hysterical if people don't see the connection. He's already helped cost them $800million and Smartmatic hasn't had their turn yet. Add to that the harassment case alleged against him that Fox will also have to settle and you're looking at $1.5billion total for all three if Smartmatic and Grossberg are as smart as Dominion. He's jobless for a few very glaring reasons but primarily his mouth.

edit on 24-4-2023 by AugustusMasonicus because: DET TERK YER TERKER!

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Right.

There is still very little we know despite the info that is currently present.

I too would like to know the specifics.

The Seth Rich thing was the strangest. Hannity was selling it hard for a week, how he had the goods. Then when nut-cuttin time came, he never mentioned the guy’s name again.
That made me think of phone calls that say “you know, people and their families get into accidents all the time”.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join