It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans Woman Terror Threat Goes Viral, People Flag FBI

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I am sure there is a John Brown gun club, SRA, Liberal gun club locally that can't wait to train it.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Apparently.

Though, I'm just old-fashioned enough, that I'll step in when I witness something like this.

I don't deal well with bullies, and that's what this person is. A plain ol' bully, who desperately needs a beatdown.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The FBI is busy trying to catch the 1.5.2021 pipe-bomber, and covering for Biden family crimes.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   
April 21, 2023 Update

BUDWEISER Marketing Genius put on leave of absence...permanently?

Well, this is interesting. We are now two more weeks into the consequence phase of Bud Light VP of Marketing Mrs. Alissa Heinerscheid, rebranding the formerly popular beer as a beverage for transgender and transvestite beer drinkers.

Mrs. Heinerscheid, has now been replaced.

This would seem to indicate the brand damage is structural, and the financial ramifications are going to be long lasting.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com... d-now-on-leave-of-absence/

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I would just like to say I see many men who are quite comfortable being men who are more feminine than this particular trans specimen.
edit on 2142023 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

lol that was a good one

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I would just like to say I see many men who are quite comfortable being men who are more feminine than this particular trans specimen.

I am more comfortable with men who own it and just have some more feminine qualities to their behavior than men who just decide that means they need or should be women and then proceed to try to force the rest of us to believe they are women too.

There is something fundamentally dishonest in that.

But maybe that's because I'm a woman who has some masculine qualities and I've had to learn to just be that. It's who I am.
edit on 22-4-2023 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This is the result of closing down most of the state mental hospitals back in the 60s. The standard reply was; We're mainstreaming the patients that aren't an immidiate danger to the populace.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeepBass
This is the result of closing down most of the state mental hospitals back in the 60s. The standard reply was; We're mainstreaming the patients that aren't an immidiate danger to the populace.

Just like some classes can't accomplish learning because we've mainstreamed kids whose learning disabilities are just a little too severe to allow them to cope with a normal classroom. And before anyone criticizes, my own son has challenges, and his current buddy is high functioning autistic. They balance each other pretty well.

My son doesn't feel judged for being a bit atypical and he doesn't judge his buddy. The two balance each other emotionally pretty well, and it works all around.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I've always wondered...OK, not always, but occasionally, what constitutes "masculine", and "feminine".

My grand-mothers and greats, as far back as I can discover, were farmers. Up at dawn, hitch up the horses, and start plowing type farmers--my grand-father, prior to WW1, was a Wyoming cowboy, and later a county sheriff.

Yet my grandma, his wife, could out shoot him, and did so with regularity, apparently. According to my Dad. Yet she was as feminine as this jackass were talking about, wishes he was. So, too, my Mom's mother. Farm girl, single mom-when being a single mom wasn't cool. She could out fish, and out shoot me 'til she decided she was too old.

So what constitutes feminine or masculine?

IMHO, there isn't any defining characteristics. You are what you are, if you don't like it, change it.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   
ALERT!

Radical tranny in Montana: www.foxnews.com...

Flag him!

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
ALERT!

Radical tranny in Montana: www.foxnews.com...

Flag him!

This one just lost it's job with the Forest Service.

Gunvi deo

Its twitter melt down
meltdown

edit on 22-4-2023 by EmeraldCoastFreedm because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2023 by EmeraldCoastFreedm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EmeraldCoastFreedm

I hope Kayla Denker is fully vaxxed and boosted.

That will keep himher from becoming a George Soros one day.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Check out its twitter melt down I added and what it says about Biden.
You can see how the white house emboldened these people with their comments after the Nashville shooting

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

That is a question that I think you may find the answer will be different with different people. I do know that we still have some primordial animal traits, left over, because when I was young, I was a mega tom boy, and hung out with the boys all the time. I played sports with them, and they treated me like one of the guys. I remember quite vividly when that changed.

I remember one of the guys saying that they like playing sports with me because they stunk when they sweated, but I smelled good. To me, I stunk to high heaven, but all the guys thought I smelled good.

Being female, looking female, smelling female, I think comes with being female. I can't tell you anything about being a man that goes beyond what I believe as a result of growing up in a home with more males than females. My perception of manhood is based on my relationships with my Father, Brothers, Grandfathers, and Uncles.

Since I had a wonderful relationship with the men in my family and adored them, I have a very favorable view of men, but I also know that they come with a lot of imperfections.

I grew up in a home with mostly men, hung out with the guys, was a tomboy, but I knew I was a girl. I never thought of myself as anything but a girl. I had no sexual desires until my hormones kicked in, which didn't happen until I was around 16 or 17. Even then I never thought about whether I was feminine or not, and all this years later, I can't tell you what that feeling is, but as a woman, you know it without a definition. Just like I know there is no way I could ever know what it feels like to be a man, a dog, a cat, or a bird.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: LSU2018
We accepted a little madness, so now they are drowning us in it. Even those I know in the LGBT community are sickened by it.

You and your friends really, really need to take back your LGB acronym, and file massive class action lawsuits against any and every MSM outlet if/when they use it in conjunction with the TQ+ garbage. If it's too late to reclaim ownership of the LGB part of the acronym, then create a new one.

Anyway, just find some way to divorce yourself from the crazy.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: LSU2018
We accepted a little madness, so now they are drowning us in it. Even those I know in the LGBT community are sickened by it.

You and your friends really, really need to take back your LGB acronym, and file massive class action lawsuits against any and every MSM outlet if/when they use it in conjunction with the TQ+ garbage. If it's too late to reclaim ownership of the LGB part of the acronym, then create a new one.

Anyway, just find some way to divorce yourself from the crazy.

I think I may have confused you.

I don’t own the LGB acronym, nor do I have any connection with the LGB acronym, therefore I could not take back the acronym, nor could I file a lawsuit for the misuse of it.

I do work with LGB individuals, and I work with organizations that support them.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
I think I may have confused you.

My apologies, I guess I misconstrued something somewhere...

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: infolurker

Who'da thunk that the idea of an army of men in dresses would ever strike fear into the hearts of the populace.

Rob Roy Macgregor and William Wallace might disagree

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join