It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans Woman Terror Threat Goes Viral, People Flag FBI

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

And those are NOT MEN in KILTS!!!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: LSU2018

There are a BUNCH of those "identifications". Guys claiming to be lesbians appears to be a big thing now.

That's funny, kind of. One of my old go-to lines that never let me down back in the 90's and early 00's when I was in my teens and 20's, was telling the chick I was on a date with or flirting with, not to worry because I was a full fledged lesbian. It always broke the ice and set the tone for my sense of humor, I only used it if she looked nervous. Never in a million years would I have ever thought that something so stupid and used only to make girls laugh would become serious. This generation is so effed...

We accepted a little madness, so now they are drowning us in it. Even those I know in the LGBT community are sickened by it.

Give them an inch and they will take a mile each time, because they are not interested in any of us. We are just tools they will use whenever it suits them.

Going along to get along will always be a losing move.

I am reminded of this daily when I talk to my friends. Four of my friends have grown children that have moved back home. Every one of them but one, had a spouse and children that they brought with them. It was just supposed to be until they got back on their feet.

Every one of them have taken over the homes. They are just looking out for their elderly moms and dads. They are too old to manage the house and the land by themselves, and are too old to really understand what is going on in the world, so they are being good children to just take over everything except the bills.

They saw the handwriting on the wall but they did not want to make waves, they wanted to
keep it peaceful in the house. So now they are paying guest in the own homes.

This society has gone bat crap crazy, because we stood for nothing and fell for everything.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Is it still a functional gun? LOL!!! Sorry but had to laugh. This is a Very Serious issue
in my opinion because ANYONE going into a restroom regardless if it's male of female
there is already a risk when someone enters especially in schools & other places because
most are set up as "one way in & one way out" the same bloody door! You may not be able to get out.

So women are more vernable with the one way in & out (if that's the set up) but especially with any
form of male, trans & etc. Maybe need new restrooms, showers at any public place or venue for the
trans. At least I think we are finally beyond the "litter boxes"!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   
lord knows i'm barely playing with a full deck, but that thing needs to be straght-jacketed and put in a padded cell like...yesterday.

the only time i well ever be violent will be if my life or the lives of my loved ones are threatened

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

most of these "trans lesbians" are

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   
You'd think that terroristic threats like that would result in, oh I don't know, police making a polite call at that one's residence and asking just what the # do you think you're doin'?

But nope. They're afraid that the lawsuit that that would bring would be detrimental to their future in law enforcement...with good reason.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   
This dude is gonna get himself killed. Its only a matter of time.

He thinks he can go on social media, call out everyone in the world, tell them that hes going in the bathroom with their daughter and will shoot anyone that tries to stop him.

Let's see how that turns out for ya buddy. You threatened the majority of the country and put a target on your back.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Just here to see if the usual defenders of these people will show up and what nonsense they will spout this time.

Probably something about how they have kids that are adhd and autistic or something else irrelevant.

Funny how the ones like this you know haven't had surgery, and only need a wig and makeup to say they're a woman and nothing else.

LGBT+ folks, you want to help your cause? Call these freaks out because they're dragging you down with them.
You let dogs into your community, you're gonna catch fleas.

eta: Remember how real women got super violent during the feminist rights movement? Yeah me neither. Funny that.
edit on 21-4-2023 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Dogo22

he'll be made a martyr just like the Nashville shooter

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I feel that declaring a call to arms and making threats is akin to what this other chap said. Perhaps a similar outcome would be beneficial in re-educating him?

Contains a bit of swearing.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 03:38 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 4/21/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TheToastmanCometh

In some circles that would, hopefully never will, be the case.

Which is absurd on the face of it. The dude made violent threats against women. That someone(s) might actually think that that something to be celebrated is, for lack of a better word, disturbing.

All big and bad while threatening people who are, mostly, smaller and, theoretically, less able to defend themselves. Yet if he faced off with a man, he'd be all kinds of scared.

He's a rapist waiting to happen, and should be treated as such.
edit on 4/21/2023 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Apparently we're the "clowns"

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

It used to be that such things provoked outrage because you threatened women. I guess those 3rd wavers really did get what they said they wanted. Now they aren't victims anymore.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   
there is a lot of this about at the moment feels like we are fast approaching the point that an event will happen in this spiral to the extreme.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

which has created space for the likes of posie parker to be the next big populist leader and space for a political party to reverse this insanity, in the same way the brexit leader went from 0 to 30% in the last eu vote in a matter of weeks. that posie has managed to bridge so far more divides than any other populists leader says where we are..

bridging the religious ones in northern ireland, ther pro/anti eu camp, the extreme left to right and even a bridge across the anglosphere says a lot about how things are really going, the the next stage is a political party to challenge the status quo..

pleased to see the African American element of the womens declaration join the fray.. yet another bridge built to plurality in otherwise deeply divided groups or so the media wants everyone to think..

Black Women’s Caucus Statement Against Gender Ideology

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw
there is a lot of this about at the moment feels like we are fast approaching the point that an event will happen in this spiral to the extreme.

It does have the feel of a set up.

Either that or they have put something in the air, food, or water. Folks are truly losing their minds at an escalated rate. True invasion of the body snatchers kind of weird.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

It looks like it is the time for others to get into the race. Yes, puns intended.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Dogo22

Like a real tough guy

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I think very few people would support anything this guy has to say. He clearly has mental issues if he's making online threats through tik tok or wherever. His life probably isn't going very well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join