It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans Woman Terror Threat Goes Viral, People Flag FBI

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Bump!

Nice job, what an idiot

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Oh lord. Sounds like a psyop to me for gun control. Also sounds like a narcissist that wants to prey on women.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The world is a crazy place:

Madness

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
If this ever went down, it would be comedy gold for years to come.

Doooo eeeeeeeeet!

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Sounds like he has his voiced his "list": Christians, Conservatives, Evangelicals, Republicans.

He says if "this is the war you want it is the war your going to get and you are not going to like the outcome"

twitter.com...

Trans activist threatens chilling “call to arms” for trans people to shoot women who object to men in their spaces:

“Heaven forbid you do something in my presence…you’re going to know what FEAR actually feels like”

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
I agree! Me neither finds it sexy. And it's not like someone would notice, because I don't flash it out in public with visual cues.

Actually I think I mind my own business even more than others, because I am mindful about where I am. I would not say guilt but I will look away if someone suddenly changes top or redresses. Would feel like a creep watching when I know others don't mind.

Might be difficult to understand for you but I tried explaining.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Who'da thunk that the idea of an army of men in dresses would ever strike fear into the hearts of the populace.

you obviously never heard of the Devils in Skirts!
linky

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Who'da thunk that the idea of an army of men in dresses would ever strike fear into the hearts of the populace.

you obviously never heard of the Devils in Skirts!
linky

Those guys are the real deal.
He was talking about men wearing women’s clothing due to a psychological/mental disorder striking fear into nobody.
edit on 20-4-2023 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The law dogs better round up that bull in cows clothing, before it gets taken to the slaughterhouse. It just called out half a nation, and that half will take it to task.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: theatreboy
This poses a moral question for me:

Can I punch a trans woman?

I mean, I will never strike a woman unless her threat to me or mine is lethal.

But a trans woman getting in my face or shoving me, can I treat it like the man it was born?

Hell yeah man, kick her in her nuts!

Yo, I love that.

Since it is a woman, has no balls. So I won't feel bad for fighting dirty.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
The law dogs better round up that bull in cows clothing, before it gets taken to the slaughterhouse. It just called out half a nation, and that half will take it to task.

Man, that Mr. Potatohead looking motherbitch wouldn't make it half a second. He even has the crooked glasses like Potatohead.
edit on 20-4-2023 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Oh well, he has shown his face. I wonder what the local barstaff will do when he heads for the ladies.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
a reply to: ketsuko
I agree! Me neither finds it sexy. And it's not like someone would notice, because I don't flash it out in public with visual cues.

Actually I think I mind my own business even more than others, because I am mindful about where I am. I would not say guilt but I will look away if someone suddenly changes top or redresses. Would feel like a creep watching when I know others don't mind.

Might be difficult to understand for you but I tried explaining.

Not everybody who lives a different lifestyle is an immoral, deviant person-but our current era has co-opted a tiny portion of society that has always been with us and made a political football out of it.

The immoral, deviant crap in society took the ball and ran with it. They now hove immunity from the harm their actions cause and a legal cover to target their victims.

You can tell the difference quite easily; those who want to live and let live are quietly going on about their lives, being productive members of society.

The ones doing it for the ever-increasing perks and preferential treatment are front and center, wagging their junk in our faces, garnering as much attention as they can-and targeting not just women, but now our children.

Trans have always been with us; Native Americans believed the gods blessed them with two spirits; it was considered 'normal'.
What's happening with the LGBTQ community is not in any way normal, IMHO-no matter how much TPTB try to convince us it is.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Also, How much time does this idiot spend in/ use public restrooms? I avoid them at all costs. I still think he’s a fake imposter psyop.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I need likes. Help. I'm a chick with a .......

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Not everybody who lives a different lifestyle is an immoral, deviant person-but our current era has co-opted a tiny portion of society that has always been with us and made a political football out of it.

That's why I loath LGBTQ. With the behavior of most that identify with this group, just makes life harder for the ones that just want to be left alone and be. And with "be" I mean, being oneself and neither hiding nor recruiting or demanding support of myself "being" myself.

Joy comes from within and it's not the outside world that is responsible, when that is lost. I don't think most people that we see in public behaving like the guy in the video experiences joy. Inside they are hateful. Hateful because they perceive their own lack of joy being taken away from an outside force and mirror that perceived hate.

But it's them that give power to that. It's their own behavior that ruins it for themselves. The irony is that nobody except the typical idiots demand them to change. It's them that demand 99.5% of the population to change, because they lack the joy of life.

While this joy of life can be taken from one, it can be gained back. It takes inner strength to keep it and not let anyone else ruin that. In all these discussions that I hold too, sometimes it may come over that I am anti-trans, that I am certainly not. Like you wrote, it has always been a thing. But currently there are major differences to how it is handled by the ones affected by the topic. I think trans people would be accepted more if they would not push so hard. I don't think most men or women really are against someone feeling in the wrong body.

I say this from experience because when I was 18/20 years old, still mentally underdeveloped and full of hormones, I was deviant because I thought I can fight the inacceptance I faced for several years. Living the saying "once the reputation is ruined, you have nothing to loose". That was wrong. Reputation is built by being helpful and kind, friendly and joyful, honest and hard working. Then, evidently, people see one for what one is and really do not care what gender I love, because it's none of their business. And when they learn, they know me personally and not like a stereotype.

It's the attitude displayed and the support of questionable, immoral practices. It shows the inner mindset when one victimizes oneself and blames everything on others. Instead on working on that inner joy that nobody can take, if one does not allow it, they try to force others.

A very simple example is being frustrated or upset about breaking your favorite coffee mug or similar. Maybe it was a gift from a loved person. Now it's shattered. There's two ways to go from here:

- Be upset, sad and angry and let that inner joy suffocate
- Be happy that you could afford a mug and even have the luxury to have a favorite mug. Some people do not have choices like that. Accept it served the purpose and was great to have but makes also room for other new experiences.

I think it's the fundamental view on life that makes the biggest difference how one handles that. Combined with entitlement and a good portion of self pity, self hate and a few other unhealthy traits, videos like the one in the OP come into existence.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Wait,

I thought joy came through forcing everyone to tell you lies you want to hear or they are penalized, fined, lose their jobs, or thrown in jail???

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Then you're misinformed, I guess. Except this is some sort of dry sarcasm, that generally does not compute with me. But the clues are there.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

It used to just be common decency really no matter who you were. That stuff wasn't what you did out in the open to high degree, and you certainly didn't really do it in certain places because it just plain made everyone feel sort of icky for various reasons.

It was just inappropriate because someone was going to be uncomfortable and everyone knew that so no one went there. It made society fairly polite.

Now, of course, being polite is being oppressed at every level to every degree.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join