It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Matt Walsh's phone and accounts have been hacked

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Who's Matt Walsh?

I had to click on a bunch of junk links and youtube videos to finally find a link in the OP that discusses the hack... of his Twitter account.

Do you know how many people are getting hacked and impersonated on Twitter right now?

And it's very difficult to find a department that can communicate and resolve an issue. I wouldn't expect much from Twitter at this point when it comes to support.

Whoever Matt Walsh is would be better off using more secure sites for his blogging.

You missed some chapters I am afraid.

Hacking is a crime.
Sharing hacked data is a further crime.

Matt Walsh and his family have been threatened abs harassed for a long period of time with serious threats thrown at him and family members. According to the dailywire Walsh has 24h security on his house.

A very unpleasant and serious situation.

I hope those responsible indicted and in prison soon.

You have made an attempt to downplay the issue and trivialise it.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

What am I? #ing google? Search for "transpeople attacked" if you care enough to learn. A search will turn up 1000s of examples.

Ummm.... yeah, and how many of those:

had nothing to do with them being trans,

were simply someone 'mis-gendering' or 'dead-naming' them, which trans people consider as vicious violent attacks,

were the result of a trans man (meaning, a man pretending to be a woman) getting beaten by another man when that man found out the person they had been making out with was really a dude,

were the result of some parent finding out some trans freak was messing with their kids,

or whatever...

Links to specific cases where some trans person was targeted and violently attacked for absolutely no reason other than they were trans, or ya got nuthin.

ETA: I'm not saying it has never happened, or never happens, it simply isn't the 'trans genocide' the left likes to yammer about.
edit on 20-4-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   

The way I see it from my unbiased perspective is that trans people have been targeted in many ways for a very long time by the people who hate them. It was inevitable for them to start fighting back.

So when did the Trans genocide start? No one has given two craps over if someone wants to be trans or not. It's the push to make it a popular and common thing to do that has influenced younger people to do it to be cool and they don't know there are things that are not reversible when they realize they are not trans.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

This is not a thread on trans genocide

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   

What am I? #ing google? Search for "transpeople attacked" if you care enough to learn. A search will turn up 1000s of examples.

So googling it in the last 10 years 256 trans have been killed, 84% were Black trans people. So some kind of anti-trans people are just randomly going out and hunting trans people? Or could it be more of an overall violent environment they might live in that could be the bigger reason?

edit on 20-4-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

This is not a thread on trans genocide

Tell that to tamusan who started it off, but anyhow "trans genocide" is what the left suggested incorrectly as to what Walsh said last week, and could be a reason why his phone was hacked and the online attacks.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I wasn't specifically talking about killing them. I'm talking about bullying them in general. That's a guaranteed way to send them over the edge.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Just trying to get the thread back on topic before Tread shows up and shuts it down

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I wasn't specifically talking about killing them. I'm talking about bullying them in general. That's a guaranteed way to send them over the edge.

Because they are half-crazy already? In my perspective over the last 2 decades, I have seen nothing but a continued increase in tolerance for people like trans, people with heavy tats and gage rings, and anyone not of the norm including even people like furries. Then a few years ago there was a push that transwomen were 100% women and real women were just baby-makers. We also saw a big push to get the whole trans movement down to even children.

The reality is that it is not so much trans pushing this, it's the woke left going crazy once again. It's like the woke upper-middle-class White Karen telling Black people they are wrong if they don't follow their agenda. Many pushing all this trans-BS are not even trans, so who is getting tired of who here?

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Yes, specifically because they are already mentally ill.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
so when does the trans stop?

do we forever call them trans? i don't feel like doing that, coz feelings.

i suggest the moniker gurl or
mon,

when everything is finalized.

wow i just added 2 more genders or did i just make order out of chaos.

maybe be a trans when in the middle of a plumbing change?

man, woman, birth, death, infinity, as someone said. ♂, ♀, ✳, †, ∞

matts hackers need to be hunted down and jailed.

right? just like the J6 pipe bomber.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Yes, specifically because they are already mentally ill.

I think we really need to deep dive into who are the ones shaking the trans hornet nest to have them become mass murders these last 4 or 5 mass shootings, to be freaking out well past anyone pushing, to jump on the I'm 100% a woman now when the word trans is actually in their gender name.

The huge hate for Matt Walsh has come from him pushing one simple point that trans cannot be 100% the gender they wish to be. Mentally anyone can be anything they want, but biologically not so much no matter how many superficial surgeries one may get. Go back 5 years and no one on either side of the issue thought this but is the big talk today as we see biological men destroying women's sports records as just one of many issues this is driving.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   

It's my perception that their numbers have grown, or at least more are feeling emboldened to be themselves. And they seem to collectively feel persecuted.

Aside from that, many people, be they left, right, or dead center seem to have lost their minds these days.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   

It's my perception that their numbers have grown, or at least more are feeling emboldened to be themselves. And they seem to collectively feel persecuted.

Aside from that, many people, be they left, right, or dead center seem to have lost their minds these days.

We are seeing people jumping on a gender dysphoric bandwagon who are not really gender dysphoric and are doing it as a popular thing to do today.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

We are seeing people jumping on a gender dysphoric bandwagon who are not really gender dysphoric and are doing it as a popular thing to do today.

Yes, a lot of that is going on, too. The thing is, it doesn't look like they will be going away and are here to stay. I just think we should focus on the bigger common issues like the way many people are being priced out of food, housing and just about everything else.
edit on 20 4 2023 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Ummm.... yeah, and how many of those:

had nothing to do with them being trans,

were simply someone 'mis-gendering' or 'dead-naming' them, which trans people consider as vicious violent attacks,

were the result of a trans man (meaning, a man pretending to be a woman) getting beaten by another man when that man found out the person they had been making out with was really a dude,

were the result of some parent finding out some trans freak was messing with their kids,

or whatever...

Links to specific cases where some trans person was targeted and violently attacked for absolutely no reason other than they were trans, or ya got nuthin.

ETA: I'm not saying it has never happened, or never happens, it simply isn't the 'trans genocide' the left likes to yammer about.

Misgendering and deadnaming seems to be two of the major offenses against trans people. Trabsphobia and bigotry the other two.

Note how the words have been coined up as they didn't seem to exist few decades ago.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Yes, a lot of that is going on, too. The thing is, it doesn't look like they will be going away and are here to stay. I just think we should focus on the bigger common issues like the way many people are being priced out of food, housing and just about everything else.

It seems much of all that is coming from the same group, so I guess pick your poison. It's like we need to multitask the F'ups that seem to never end from one group. When we look at Matt Walsh who just adds a little logic to his talks is getting attacked from 12 different directions and here we are trying to guess which one is hacking him this time.

Even though looking at it all it seems like a dozen different issues around us that you might think you need to pick and choose we need to understand that all are created by the same group. Gender issues, cost of living issues, energy issues, Ukraine issues, homeless issues, crime issues, Government overstepping issues, border issues, drug issues, vaccine issues, and so on and so forth are all being driven by the same people.

edit on 20-4-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Upgrade

This is the speech by Matt Walsh at the University of Iowa

www.youtube.com...

Matt Walsh discusses his 'adventure' in the first few minutes of the video. It's obvious those responsible will be taken to court together with the reporters who tried to solicit the hacker(s) to send them and share stolen (hacked) information.

The hacker(s) took control of his cell phone remotely, gained access to his emails, text messages, and accounts online...Wired.com had an interview with the hacker!

Matt Walsh is suing the hacker(s), the reporters, wired.com and those who are behind the attack.

Equally important is the change in the way his shows will be presented. From now on every day on Twitter and the dailywire.com after YouTube has targeted his channel and demonetized it because of the criticisms of Matt Walsh against a person called Dylan Mulvaney who was advertising Bud light.

YouTube has gone further and blackmailed Walsh by saying you can keep your channel and the money you make as long as you abide by our demands to ''respect' people's pronouns and the trans ideology...and reduce the criticisms. In a few words the want to silence him.

Of course Matt said no. He won't give up his integrity.

Let's see how the republicans will respond to this and all other sane groups and individuals. There needs something to be done in terms of both the transgender ideology and lovely YouTube.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Everyone is at risk of being hacked these days. I gather that it is easy to do from what I've been told. I have no hacking experience to speak of. I think if I do have a point with this comment, it's that we all should take internet and device security very seriously. That goes for people, businesses and governments.
edit on 20 4 2023 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Everyone is at risk of being hacked these days. I gather that it is easy to do from what I've been told. I have no hacking experience to speak of. I think if I do have a point with this comment, it's that we all should take internet and device security very seriously. That goes for people, businesses and governments.

Matt Walsh has been attacked several times together with his family and his colleagues at dailywire. This was a coordinated attack and in reality it was actually good that it happen. At the end some individuals will go to jail or have to pay a large sum of money to Walsh for compensation or both. At the same time his popularity has increased exponentially and all we need to see is how the republicans will handle it. It's a winning point for all republicans in all states.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join