It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Matt Walsh's phone and accounts have been hacked

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The very famous Matt Walsh from the dailywire who made the explosive documentary: 'What is a woman?' appears to have been the victim of online hacking and as a result his phone has been hacked together with his twitter account. It also seems that his Google and Microsoft accounts have been compromised.

For those who are not familiar with Matt Walsh, he made an explosive documentary where he asked the question: What is a woman? He exposed irreversibly the absurd and ludicrous gender and transgender ideologies as he has shown that the trans movement and the trans-activists base their beliefs on delusions and fiction. He exposed the entire woke ideology with just one question.

Ben Shapiro a few hours ago revealed that Matt Walsh and his family have been subjects of harassment and threats and as a result he has to have 24-hour security on his house in the last year or so. He had to cancel some of his speeches and tours because of the serious threats he was receiving but he has never given up and he will not be cancelled.

Here is Ben Shapiro discussing the news

youtu.be...

Dailywire: www.dailywire.com...

This is another massive story where the radical left wing lunatics and woke ideologists are trying hard to do what they do best i.e cancel those who they don't like and they have no issues crossing all lines even if that means committing crimes such as hacking, harassment, threats, or even physical violence.

Matt Walsh has my full support and sympathy and I am sure he will be even more famous and stronger after dealing with his ordeal.

Needless to say that after the hacking of his account some insulting tweets were twitted by his hacker(s) but the account was soon blocked. Members of the woke and trans ideologies came out celebrating the crime committed against Matt Walsh and especially a guy (transwoman) from Harvard who seems to be a member of one of the Faculties of the University as well as other radical left loonies.

This is Matt Walsh's channel. I am just linking one of his recent videos. It seems that Matt has been demonetized according to reports.

youtu.be...

www.dailywire.com...

Matt Walsh Breaks Silence After Major Hack, Says An ‘Insider’ Was Involved
By Zach Jewell

edit on 20-4-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Probably activist employees with one or more of the tech companies involved.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
so many today misread what is happening as though in destroying the figurehead they kill the movement when they couldn't be more wrong..

(post by Allaroundyou removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

the establishment is fundamentally opposed to women's rights so there is that to..

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel

How would you know he’s an idiot .....? [snipped]

I don't think the woke crowd listens to Matt Walsh. They may just listen one or two minutes of a given video before they take everything out of context and start attacking him as a being a racist, transphobe, and the rest.
edit on 20-4-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Apr 20 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I believe they have revealed themselves but I am not quite sure about the story yet. I hope Matt Walsh takes legal action and expose those who hacked his accounts, as hacking is a crime, and those who are probably behind these events. A really interesting story.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Because he has been programmed too….

a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

They just assume since he consistently proves their ideology wrong, that he is an idiot. you know, kind of like the entire left does.

They, like someone that has already commented on this thread, don't like that he can prove their "wokeness" wrong in a matter of seconds.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Haha who cares, the dude is an idiot.
[snipped]

No flames needed.

I mean, really, just indulge me for 6 mins and watch this short video and explain how he is wrong?

edit on Thu Apr 20 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I imagine the throngs of unemployed woke tech workers have plenty of time on their hands for these things.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Texts leaked in this data breach have shown that Matt Walsh has known what a woman is this whole time.
(Source: The Babylon Bee)

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I imagine the throngs of unemployed woke tech workers have plenty of time on their hands for these things.

Hadn't thought about about that.

They should go learn to code......oh, wait

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join