It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its late you know what it is, 20 injured at a teens party Dadeville Al

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 04:02 AM
link   
It's late you know what it is, 20 injured at a teens party in Dadeville Al. Facebook live video from a TV news reporter. Weirdly not a lot of other reporters. No word on the suspect or possible deaths. Not seeing any news except Columbus Georgia tv station and the Alexander City newspaper. A small town of 3000 but rumors it may be gang-related. Coroner is reporting fatalities

Not suggesting anything just it seems strange

fb.watch...

www.wrbl.com...

DADEVILLE, Ala. (WRBL) – A gathering turned deadly in downtown Dadeville early Sunday morning as a shooting left more than 20 people injured according to law enforcement on the scene. We do not know if a person(s) of interest or suspect(s) is in custody. We cannot confirm how many have died at this hour.

Crime scene tape surrounds a building on N. Broadnax Street next to the PNC Bank. A tarp hangs over the glass front door and white sheets can be seen inside covering the floor. Several yellow police placards litter the front sidewalk.

Investigators report a suspected altercation led to a shooting at the gathering. Several law enforcement agencies, including ALEA’s State Bureau of Investigation, Dadeville Police, and the Tallapoosa County Sheriff’s Office, responded to the incident and are investigating.

The injured were transported to local hospitals for medical attention. Details about the suspects or motives have not yet been released by the authorities. Witnesses reported hearing multiple gunshots and people running and screaming from the building.

The shooting has left the small town shaken, and authorities are urging anyone with information to contact Dadeville Police or the Tallapoosa County Sheriff’s Office.

WRBL is on the scene and will provide updates as they become available.

edit on 16-4-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Go out to party and end up dead ! There is some sick stuff going on in society IMO.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Would it be white on white ?

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 04:24 AM
link   
No, trans biker gang. The rainbow variety.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I feel cheated somehow, you could have used the word "mass" in there somewhere...

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Gang related is the first thing I thought. Given the location I don't think it is white on white gangs. Alabama is not all white rednecks waving confederate flags like people tend to fantasize.

For example: Maine, 1.4% of its population is black I
llinois, 15% of it's population is black
Alabama, 27% of the population is black
Alabama ranks #7 in the percentage of black people in it's population in the US, with DC at #1, where it is difficult for white people to get a government job unless they transfer in from having been hired in another area, or come in as part of a congressional/senate/white house staff.

Second thought, rural towns like that sometimes are meth producers, could be rival drug gangs of any color. Actually, in Alabama, it wouldn't be unusual for gangs to be mixed in color, despite the national perception of the state.

Interestingly many times black people who visit Alabama say they feel more accepted and less racism than in the liberal white states. yellowhammernews.com...

The one thing we can know for certain given the type of coverage I've seen. It was not white on black. That would result in headlines that scream.

Given the total lack of coverage of the murders of black children, and black on black murder that has gone through the roof in inner cities run by Democrats my guess would be the truth is the murders are closer to the type of crime that Democrats who control the mainstream media don't want to admit exists.

edit on 4/16/23 by The2Billies because: added link

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Its likely gang related, likely not.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Reports of 5 dead, but no actual statement from local police or hospital yet. 9 hours after the shooting, most of the victims were allegedly teenagers.

Unconfirmed alleged confrontation in the parking lot that spread to the adjacent dance studio. No word on the suspect either

on a side note... some of the comments here, jeez people, these were likely kids

from a reporter who has been on the scene since early on
www.facebook.com...

Law enforcement’s limited disclosure of information regarding the mass shooting at a Dadeville, Alabama Sweet-16 party, the victims, and the suspect(s) has left some feeling increasingly frustrated. WRBL is told ALEA is leading the investigation, and ALEA will determine when an official statement is shared with the public. We know ALEA is working on a release. Sources tell WRBL multiple law enforcement agencies are working feverishly in multiple jurisdictions on the investigation. Meanwhile, some individuals have taken to social media to request the removal of a disturbing image showing six people lying on the ground in a building with the caption “Praying For Dadeville.” First responders have acknowledged they are aware of the image.

edit on 16-4-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

They are hiding something.

Reporters livestream: www.facebook.com...
edit on 16-4-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

RIP to the poor victims.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Ben Haynes, the senior pastor at First Baptist Church in Dadeville, told ABC News Sunday morning that he'd been at a hospital overnight with the families of those killed and injured.

Haynes said family members told him gunfire erupted inside a small venue where a birthday party was taking place when tempers flared during an argument. Haynes said there were more than 50 people at the party when the shooting occurred.

People arguing... "let's pull a gun and be a bad ass"... Idiots

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Who here had a Sweet 16 Party? I didn't. I had a birthday on my 16th and we referred to it as sweet 16, but we didn't do anything particular about it and neither did most anyone I know.

So what groups is it a cultural thing for? Quincinera, but they would have called it that.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Hmmm...

Twitter saying this is related:

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

So are they two maybe possible shooters?

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: elevatedone

Ben Haynes, the senior pastor at First Baptist Church in Dadeville, told ABC News Sunday morning that he'd been at a hospital overnight with the families of those killed and injured.

Haynes said family members told him gunfire erupted inside a small venue where a birthday party was taking place when tempers flared during an argument. Haynes said there were more than 50 people at the party when the shooting occurred.

People arguing... "let's pull a gun and be a bad ass"... Idiots

Yep, nowadays the kids are packin heat and they don't settle it with fisticuffs like the ole days. Unfortunately.

SMH

Prayers for the families and victinms.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

No dad to teach 'em that it's not being badass; it's being dumbass.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

twitter.com...

i spy with my little eye a glock with an extend mag on one of the vics

edit on 16-4-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Exactly.

It's all an interconnected mess.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   
An official update.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Music, TV and TikTok are their new teachers of social behavior. It's been that way for quite a while now.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join