It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did they replace John Fetterman?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SecrettoSociety

We saw Hamlin in the hospital, they forgot to add the tats, the tech is so good they can make anything look like anything these days. They also know that a lot most people believe what is said on TV without question. That's the whole idea of dumbing down. They also know that most people will think a body double is so ridiculous to even imagine, so that's the format you would use to push a narrative. The people that have done what we have seen over the past few years are capable of anything.

I wonder if this little vignette from the rumor mill has any validity either way the humor can't
do any harm.
edit on 26-3-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

originally posted by: SecrettoSociety

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
John Fetterman has resurfaced, and he's different. And Gateway Pundit is calling them out on it.

What’s Up with John Fetterman’s New Face? And What Happened to the Glassy Blank Stare?

First of all, Fetterman 2.0 is much thinner than before, like at least 100 pounds lighter. He also has a noticeably thinner face, less pronounced ears, and he looks like he's actually capable of forming a coherent thought.

Not to beat around the bush any longer, but that isn't the same guy. I think the real Fetterman died, and they cooked up the mental hospital story until they could find somebody that (they hope) can pass for the real Fetterman.
Does the conspiracy lunacy ever stop ?
Im sure his wife , kids , family & friends are all in on it too ? Lol lol lol
This has to be one of the kookiest theories on ATS right now .

Some people can’t see what’s in front of their own faces. I bet you’re vaxxed too.
So you believe that it’s obvious that JF has been replaced with a stunt double ?
Im not mrna vaccinated. I took one J&J shot 2.5 years ago .
You do know that you are conversing with a stunt double right now lol

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The Fetterman on the right, has a crooked nose, the old Fetterman doesn't, it looks like.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I saw this picture and thought posted elsewhere.
If you look at his hand behind her back he is not touching her.
It is like she said you can put your arm around me but do not touch me.
Not the same person!!

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

We saw Hamlin in the hospital, they forgot to add the tats, the tech is so good they can make anything look like anything these days. They also know that a lot most people believe what is said on TV without question. That's the whole idea of dumbing down. They also know that most people will think a body double is so ridiculous to even imagine, so that's the format you would use to push a narrative. The people that have done what we have seen over the past few years are capable of anything.

I wonder if this little vignette from the rumor mill has any validity either way the humor can't
do any harm.
Did you watch Hamlin’s interview with Strahan ? JF did not die & there is no body double of him ok . If you don’t stand for something , you will fall for anything. Boomers & the internet are the problem in America

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   

They would have a couple of body doubles, his neck tattoo does not show in one pic, and they forgot to wipe the doubles tattoo on another pic.i.imgur.com...
But who knows it may have all been faked to prove that heart attacks on the field are nothing to worry about.www.bitchute.com... Like look at how they were saying Hamlin is dead, and here he is playing again it's all faked.The ambulance driver is driving an unmarked ambulance it does not even look right, and check out where it's registered.

edit on 26-3-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 02:18 AM
link   

They would have a couple of body doubles, his neck tattoo does not show in one pic, and they forgot to wipe the doubles tattoo on another pic.i.imgur.com...
But who knows it may have all been faked to prove that heart attacks on the field are nothing to worry about.www.bitchute.com... Like look at how they were saying Hamlin is dead, and here he is playing again it's all faked.The ambulance driver is driving an unmarked ambulance it does not even look right, and check out where it's registered.

So Hamlin’s family , friends, teammates & neighbors are all in on this ? Not one person close to Hamlin spoke out & said anything about a body double being their son , uncle , friend , boyfriend etc..
You really should get some help & I truly mean that in a caring way . I feel sorry for you .

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 02:20 AM
link   

So Hamlin’s family , friends & the NFL are all in on this body double coverup, yet no one is saying anything ?
You really need some help

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 03:00 AM
link   

The man had seven heart attacks and was taken off the field in an unmarked ambulance driven by a guy in a suit and a tie. He had a pic of him taken with a face mask on in the hospital missing his arm tattoos, and you think I need help?

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 05:09 AM
link   

The man had seven heart attacks and was taken off the field in an unmarked ambulance driven by a guy in a suit and a tie. He had a pic of him taken with a face mask on in the hospital missing his arm tattoos, and you think I need help?

Yes I do . I can remove tattoos from photos on my iphone to convincing effect. What did yoy think of his interview with M. Strahan ? Was that his exact twin brother in that interview ?
Once again , do you believe his family, friends & teammates are all in lockstep in this coverup involving a perfect body double for Hamlin ?
Your cheese has slid off your cracker .
JF a sitting Senator is now a clone or body double in your opinion , and all his family, kids , wife & colleagues are all in on a the coverup of his body double ???
Please seek mental health help in the kindest way possible.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowChatter

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Did they replace John Fetterman

Perhaps the picture was ran through one of those filter apps that make people more attractive

But there's definitely something strange going on in that photo ... Looks like they lengthened one of his arms and botched a shoulder implant

There's definitely something off with his wife's expression. And the position of Fetterman's left hand is indeed curious -- it looks like he's trying to make it look like he has his arm around her waist, but he isn't actually touching her.

Also, do you think it's possible they may have stretched this picture in some way, to make Fetterman 2.0 look taller? It might explain why John looks strangly asymmetrical.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Not only that, but the skin color of the body doubles varied. People noticed that Hamlin was suddenly noticeably lighter.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The 'new' photo is a repost from his initial release from the hospital following his stroke and was taken on May 22, 2022. This is not a body double or anything of the sort, however it doesn't exactly dispel rumors of his demise since it is still a form of manipulation to hide the truth. See twitter link below for original video posted by his wife last year.

twitter.com...
edit on 27-3-2023 by 59demon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 59demon
The heck? That picture is 10 months old? Interesting.

So, there is definitely fakery going on, but it still doesn't clear up any of the questions from before. If you look at pictures of Fetterman from around the time of his election, he was much more massive. As I said before, he must be about 100 pounds lighter in these newer pictures. And weight loss would not explain the different head shape, or the pulled back ears.

Perhaps they actually employed the double last year, to try to create the illusion that Fetterman was recovering from his stroke, and are just trying to keep the game going.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I will let Stew Peters lay it out for you. But in the end, you will believe what you want too. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I will let Stew Peters lay it out for you. But in the end, you will believe what you want too. www.bitchute.com...

You are unbelievable.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   

and you are believing the unbelievable without questioning.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I wonder how they'll arrange a cover story for him to leave office. If they have him keel over from a heart attack it will underscore his health was always bad and he never should have run for office in the first place. A car crash maybe. They can stage that easily enough. I wonder if he's already dead or so incapacitated they can't let him be seen. I guess its still possible he can make a recovery but it won't be any time soon.
Imagine finding somebody tall enough and close enough in appearance to pass for him but requiring plastic surgery to pull it off? They hand the guy the photo of Fetterman and tell him he'll look like this. Ugh, poor guy.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Monday, April 17th, 2023

Senator John Fetterman returned to the U.S. Senate today, after months of mental mind rehabilitation.

See His Return Video: theconservativetreehouse.com... to-the-senate-today/#more-245675

Remember: Republicans like Mitch McConnell felt Fetterman was "Top Quality", which is why he didn't come and campaign for Dr. OZ.

John Fetterman = TOP QUALITY in the minds of "Establishment" Republicans!

Establishment Republicans Bush/Murdoch/Ryan/McConnell/Rove Republicans should add a little MAGA-AF mindset to their lives.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Apparently Fetterman has allegedly arrived at the Capitol building ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join