It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did they replace John Fetterman?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

DM me, I'll send you hunters number.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheToastmanCometh

Also , His Head is Still More Pointed than the Guy on the Right ...........*)

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   
In addition to what's being pointed out with this guy's left shoulder, and left hand purposefully not touching Fetterman's wife's hip, this individual has sizable boobs under the sweatshirt.

If "John Fetterman" begins delivering eloquent statements at the Senate podium in a couple of weeks, we'll know for sure a replacement is taking the Senator's place.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I think it's him.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Pennsylvania misses seeing the big guy working hard for them in D.C..

“He’ll be back soon, at least over a week, but soon,” spokesperson Joe Calvello said Thursday.

Fetterman is receiving daily in-person briefings by chief of staff Adam Jentleson, Calvello said.

The senator is reading the news and getting briefings, he said, while issuing statements through his office and sponsoring legislation.

Aides are opening new regional offices in Pennsylvania.
Source: cdispatch.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 12:26 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Every fact check falls down over time, they have actually confirmed he is a body double. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Upper cranium shape is different.
Weight loss doesn't effect that.

like some used a belt sander on his brow ridges.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Upper cranium shape is different.
Weight loss doesn't effect that.

like some used a belt sander on his brow ridges.

Yeah , at Least a 60 Grit and a Pack of Pads,,,,,,,,,,

edit on 26-3-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   
There was never any clear explanation for why The Wife and Kids whisked themselves away to Canada a while back ????

😮🔊

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So they could not see the process of swapping of the real fetterman for the body double. It took several procedures.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
There was never any clear explanation for why The Wife and Kids whisked themselves away to Canada a while back ????

😮🔊

For the Back Bacon , what Else ?

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Just look at the front teeth, they are different. If that's the same guy, then he removed his jacked up teeth and received implants.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
John Fetterman has resurfaced, and he's different. And Gateway Pundit is calling them out on it.

What’s Up with John Fetterman’s New Face? And What Happened to the Glassy Blank Stare?

First of all, Fetterman 2.0 is much thinner than before, like at least 100 pounds lighter. He also has a noticeably thinner face, less pronounced ears, and he looks like he's actually capable of forming a coherent thought.

Not to beat around the bush any longer, but that isn't the same guy. I think the real Fetterman died, and they cooked up the mental hospital story until they could find somebody that (they hope) can pass for the real Fetterman.
Does the conspiracy lunacy ever stop ?
Im sure his wife , kids , family & friends are all in on it too ? Lol lol lol
This has to be one of the kookiest theories on ATS right now .

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecrettoSociety

John Fetterman has resurfaced, and he's different. And Gateway Pundit is calling them out on it.

What’s Up with John Fetterman’s New Face? And What Happened to the Glassy Blank Stare?

First of all, Fetterman 2.0 is much thinner than before, like at least 100 pounds lighter. He also has a noticeably thinner face, less pronounced ears, and he looks like he's actually capable of forming a coherent thought.

Not to beat around the bush any longer, but that isn't the same guy. I think the real Fetterman died, and they cooked up the mental hospital story until they could find somebody that (they hope) can pass for the real Fetterman.

Why do you post on a conspiracy site then? Do you see how people that don't agree present their evidence?

And all you do in every post is say durrrrr crazy conspiracy hurrrrr 🤡

Its like going to an gun club meeting and telling everyone that the second amendment should be banned. Which I'm sure you're against.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Ain't nothin' a little adrenochrome can't cure.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Some people can’t see what’s in front of their own faces. I bet you’re vaxxed too.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Why do you post on a conspiracy site then? Do you see how people that don't agree present their evidence?

Its like going to an gun club meeting and telling everyone that the second amendment should be banned. Which I'm sure you're against.
When your fellow man has fallen into madness , it is a responsibility to society as a whole to bring light into their non-illuminated minds .
Under your theory of this site , the police should quit chasing criminals , because the criminals disagree with cops & the criminal group is a club of like minded criminals.
I believe in conspiracies , but body doubles in this scenario are absolutely ridiculous.
Not so long ago the body double theory of Hamlin #11 was here on ATS , yet no one involved in those threads create an apology thread for being foolish.
There are real coverups in the world like the Train mess in Ohio , but body doubles of a Senator is pure insanity. If they had a perfect body double , then why let JF campaign after his stroke & all his cognitive issues ?

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

When your fellow man has fallen into madness , it is a responsibility to society as a whole to bring light into their non-illuminated minds .
Under your theory of this site , the police should quit chasing criminals , because the criminals disagree with cops & the criminal group is a club of like minded criminals.
I believe in conspiracies , but body doubles in this scenario are absolutely ridiculous.
Not so long ago the body double theory of Hamlin #11 was here on ATS , yet no one involved in those threads create an apology thread for being foolish.
There are real coverups in the world like the Train mess in Ohio , but body doubles of a Senator is pure insanity. If they had a perfect body double , then why let JF campaign after his stroke & all his cognitive issues ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join