It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did they replace John Fetterman?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   
John Fetterman has resurfaced, and he's different. And Gateway Pundit is calling them out on it.

What’s Up with John Fetterman’s New Face? And What Happened to the Glassy Blank Stare?

First of all, Fetterman 2.0 is much thinner than before, like at least 100 pounds lighter. He also has a noticeably thinner face, less pronounced ears, and he looks like he's actually capable of forming a coherent thought.

Not to beat around the bush any longer, but that isn't the same guy. I think the real Fetterman died, and they cooked up the mental hospital story until they could find somebody that (they hope) can pass for the real Fetterman.
edit on 24-3-2023 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Last time I saw him on the news when he was in the hospital (apparently for depression, etc) he looked super think. I thought at the time he had the big "C".
I'll lay money on the fact he probably died because this new pic doesn't look like the same guy at all.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Roxstar
Last time I saw him on the news when he was in the hospital (apparently for depression, etc) he looked super think. I thought at the time he had the big "C".
I'll lay money on the fact he probably died because this new pic doesn't look like the same guy at all.

I remember the picture from the hospital. It's not just weight, either. John 2.0 has much less muscle mass. John 1.0 was basically built like a pro wrestler. This guy has more of a basketball-player build.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   
No, that's real deal.

He is on at least 3 types of mental drugs.

Sorry, but the picture of him is the real deal.

On one month of a mental drug, the patient has eyes of a zombie.

Combined with 2 or 3 more drugs after one month, apperance shows a different facial expression.

The truth of it is, this drugs will cause him to gain weight over a two month period.

At the hospital, he must have been on a special diet to combat weight control.

I still believe that the pic is him.

Need to hear a voice recognition or and facial scan to see if it is the real mc coy though.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

New Ferretman.

Fresh from Canada.

RIP Fetterman.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   

If they didn’t replace him, they should have, because he was just a disaster.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   
FETTERMAN PHOTOS FROM THE FAMILY VISITATION AREAS.

From March 10th: twitter.com...

From March 17th: twitter.com...

The Borg implants have been removed, and the (?) in the back of his neck has vanished.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   
It's just like the damar Hamlin situation. The new damar lost some tattoos BTW.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I'll admit the Eyes , Ears and Especially the Nose look different .

But It could be a trick of the Lighting and weight loss can have dramatic effects on a persons looks and Mental illness can transform the way a person looks as well.

Then again ill admit my first reaction when they admitted him for "Depression" was he suffered another stroke and he is dead.

So who knows.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Can't wait for Fetterman to give a Filibuster speech 😁

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I mean, it looks like someone made the top of his head much narrower and less pointy.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
I'll admit the Eyes , Ears and Especially the Nose look different .

But It could be a trick of the Lighting and weight loss can have dramatic effects on a persons looks and Mental illness can transform the way a person looks as well.

Then again ill admit my first reaction when they admitted him for "Depression" was he suffered another stroke and he is dead.

So who knows.

A stroke after a few month of no pics would should a great increase of a pic difference.

A good thread, but he is not dead, but would like to know from the VA hospital if still a patient since many would like to send a get good well card. If not in, those cards will be sent back to the sender.
The VA mail system works that way with in patients that have been discharge.
Funny you all on ATS don't know that.

So he is either there or he has left, which is a private matter, but then he should show up for what he is being paid for.

personally, I would not want him in Congress, he would be too unstable to represent his area

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I don't recall ever seeing ears that were such a different color than the rest of ones' skin; they do look artificial. His eye color seems to have change, too....along with his neanderthal brow.

Even if it were proven he's not the original Fetterman nothing will come of it. It's not like he isn't of the golden party.....
edit on 50000001111America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: eta

edit on 50000001111America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   

You can tell by the look on the wife’s face in the yellow dress....she’s thinking “I don’t want to touch this stranger and nobody is going to buy this”

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   

" Did they replace John Fetterman? "

Yes , with a Potato , and No One Noticed.........

Well , At Least they Removed Brian Seltzer from his Neck .
edit on 24-3-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

What 3 "mental" drugs?

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 12:37 AM
link   
He looks exactly the same to me. You're looking at an Adam's family looking clown with different facial expressions. He was an idiot... Still is the same idiot.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 12:41 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Exactly. Same guy, different angle, different lightning and different mood. Same guy.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I can certainly see what everyone else sees when they say it's not the same person; but as a portrait artist, there are also details I see which make me sure it's the same man. Left ear is a match, flat bridge and right hook of the nose are the two most prominent.
edit on 2023251202300000031 by odd1out because: Added details about matching features.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join