It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-vax - CCP Hoax Of The Century

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Durden

originally posted by: quintessentone

Evasion tatics, plus insults plus still not proving your position. Really, convince me with data, if I am so ignorant, please help me deny ignorance. Show me the data.

I’ll get you started with data from Germany. This kind of data is published publicly by most countries.

www.researchgate.net...

Do your homework, before you waste bandwidth here.

What are you referring to here excess death data for all causes due to Covid-19 virus because there is no data there regarding excess deaths related to the vaccine. What is your stance here?

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Deny ignorance.

Everything ok at home? Need to talk?

Low level psyche tactics won't work with me so give it up,.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Evasion tatics, plus insults plus still not proving your position. Really, convince me with data, if I am so ignorant, please help me deny ignorance. Show me the data.

I’ll get you started with data from Germany. This kind of data is published publicly by most countries.

www.researchgate.net...

What are you referring to here excess death data for all causes due to Covid-19 virus because there is no data there regarding excess deaths related to the vaccine. What is your stance here?

Qualify your claim that Covid-19 is a virus.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Evasion with insult again because you got nothing, burger.

Really? 😂😂😂? Maybe you should consider getting a fresh 2023 account, kid. You’ve already got your foot deep in your mouth. Try again, you can do it. 👍

Where are your sources so we can both look them over to see what you are talking about?

What sources? You have confused your arguments. When you make random claims you should be able to back them up.

First of all and before engaging in conversations you need to understand the difference between SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19.

You dint need sources about this. Common sense will do.

Answer this question. How are the geneticists describing Covid-19 here:

The COVID Human Genetic Effort started recruiting volunteers last year, with a focus on healthcare workers who were exposed to the virus but didn’t get infected, and healthy adults living in a household with a spouse or partner who got sick and experienced moderate or severe COVID-19 symptoms, like Kaoukaki.

The scientists hypothesised that if these individuals were repeatedly exposed and still escaped infection, they were more likely to carry a mutation that confers resistance to the virus.

That's something you need to answer. If you get it then you will see the difference between Covid-19 and SARS-CoV-2. Do they refer to COVID-19 as a virus? And if so where?

Deny ignorance.

So I will say again.

That's something you need to answer. If you get it then you will see the difference between Covid-19 and SARS-CoV-2. Do they refer to COVID-19 as a virus? And if so where?

Where is it in your source that they refer to Covid-19 as a virus? Can you show me?

You don't need a source for the basis though.

You refuse to acknowledge scientific proof so all I can say to you now is 'deny ignorance'.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   

www.researchgate.net...

Qualify your claim that it is not a virus.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Not even the basis as you can see. The member has claimed that Covid-19 is a virus that has come from SARS-CoV-2, another virus. Later on he upgraded his claim adding that Covid-19 is a chimeric virus that had come from SARS-CoV-2 and another unspecified pathogen. It's just total confusion in the arguments and claims made.

Sure, I’m just curious if this person has even reflected on the obvious issue of global excess mortality, which empirically show that it follows the statistics of a moderate seasonal influenza. Making any discussion of a novel virus questionable, to say the least. And we haven’t even talked about PCR-tests or previous immunity to SARS strains.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Are you "vaccinated " ?
Is this why you need to keep believing in the nonsense ... There is the truth . Then there is the overwhelming truth
I can also see this is some sort of trigger for you as your flapping around like a fish desperate to get back in the water ... It's quite sad to witness
Are you trying to convince us or is it really about your inner belief system being challenged ...beliefe gets in the way of truth and knowledge....
edit on 1-3-2023 by Hiram33 because: Add more comments

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Not even the basis as you can see. The member has claimed that Covid-19 is a virus that has come from SARS-CoV-2, another virus. Later on he upgraded his claim adding that Covid-19 is a chimeric virus that had come from SARS-CoV-2 and another unspecified pathogen. It's just total confusion in the arguments and claims made.

Sure, I’m just curious if this person has even reflected on the obvious issue of global excess mortality, which empirically show that it follows the statistics of a moderate seasonal influenza. Making any discussion of a novel virus questionable, to say the least. And we haven’t even talked about PCR-tests or previous immunity to SARS strains.

From Durden's source:

1 Introduction
In the last two years, the burden of the COVID-19 pandemic on mortality has been intensively discussed.
Basically, since COVID-19 is an infectious disease that is caused by a new virus,

What does the sentence refer Covid-19 as being?

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

www.researchgate.net...

That isn't a claim that I have made....

Where is it in your source that they refer to Covid-19 as a virus? Can you show me?

You don't need a source for the basics by the way. But anyway show me where in your own source they refer to Covid-19 as a virus.
edit on 1-3-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Simply trying to help you out. Clearly data doesn’t sit well with you, so where to begin with low level posts, such as the ones you share? Here’s an idea. School may be helpful 👍.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

After you qualify the claim that Covid-19 is a virus qualify the claim that this is a chimeric virus. And then show that herd immunity could be achieved to the virus....

Can you not see that your arguments are described by absolute confusion of even the most basic definitions and concepts?

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   
To me its gotta be that basement dweller Biden with 81 million votes to over take Trump's 74 million, Trump's vote total was a record from a sitting president and Biden's was the most ever by any candidate.
That is the biggest hoax to date.

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

originally posted by: JBurns

This is the greatest hoax of the century.

The century is still early. "You need to give up weapons for your own safety" and "You need to give up food to save the Earth" are still in the running.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   

www.researchgate.net...

I did above but you refuse to acknowledge it. Why is Paxlovid, an anti-viral medication given for Covid 19?

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   

1 Introduction
In the last two years, the burden of the COVID-19 pandemic on mortality has been intensively discussed.
Basically, since COVID-19 is an infectious disease that is caused by a new virus,

Maybe this is difficult for you to follow, so I’ll help you out. I’m discussing the detail of excess mortality. Which empirically is the essential starting point. Do I need to simplify the terminology? Here’s an alternative. More people dying than usual. Clear enough?
edit on 1-3-2023 by Durden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Simply trying to help you out. Clearly data doesn’t sit well with you, so where to begin with low level posts, such as the ones you share? Here’s an idea. School may be helpful 👍.

What data? You provided excess mortality data from all causes from Germany, what stance are you making here?

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   

1 Introduction

Maybe this is difficult for you to follow, so I’ll help you out. I’m discussing the detail of excess mortality. Which empirically is the essential starting point. Do I need to simplify the terminology? Here’s an alternative. More people dying than usual. Clear enough?

Yes, from Covid-19 not vaccines and in Germany from 'all causes'. Is this your claim because that is your source?
edit on q00000030331America/Chicago5555America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

www.researchgate.net...

That isn't a claim that I have made....

You don't need a source for the basics by the way. But anyway show me where in your own source they refer to Covid-19 as a virus.

What do you think Covid-19 is?

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timber13

originally posted by: ltrz2025
There is NO COVID-19 VIRUS... it's just the seasonal FIu... stop watching the mainstream media, you'll never find truth there. OP, good luck getting your 5 boosters and wearing that triple mask. If there is a "new deadly virus" out there, you better get "protected", lol....

I dont know... I lost a lot of friends at work due to this "flu" that hadn't died in that manner, that quickly, that often before 2020. So I say this is BS. Covid very much exists.

I'm super sceptic on a lot of stuff but this isn't one of them. It's very real. I've had family and friends who have also had it. This is VERY different than the Flu.

I don't discredit what's going on with the vax and the virus but I do discredit anyone that says it doesn't exist.

HAHAHA... so you expect me to believe that a "lot of your friends" died of a "new disease" that has absolutely NO IMPACT on children, and when the average person who "dies of covid" is in over 83 years old and with several co-morbidities?... HAHAHAHA

A "new deadly disease like you've never seen", but that is so FAKE that they literally had to inflate the death numbers with gunshot victims and people who died in car crashes, because the "new deadly disease" was not enough?... for a virus that WAS NEVER ISOLATED!?... HAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.... You are full of BS, but you are funny as hell.

edit on 1-3-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   

You edited your post to change the letters into red 😂
Breathe .. it's ok.... You can stop now ... You don't need to convince anyone of anything .. keep on believing what ever you makes it ok for you

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I would be angry as well had I taken an experimental drug.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join