It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-vax - CCP Hoax Of The Century

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Maybe look into Midazolam and the use in the elderly to get the death rate up
The ventilators were another suspect cause of death ...

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: Hiram33

Are you "vaccinated " ?
Is this why you need to keep believing in the nonsense ... There is the truth . Then there is the overwhelming truth
I can also see this is some sort of trigger for you as your flapping around like a fish desperate to get back in the water ... It's quite sad to witness
Are you trying to convince us or is it really about your inner belief system being challenged ...beliefe gets in the way of truth and knowledge....

I keep asking members to provide proof of their claims and I get evasion, deflection and insults in return, so the flopping around is not on my side.

I am only asking for proof of claims made and that seems to be the triggering element here because no sources are provided for even the lowest level of discussion. That is what is really sad.

You ask other to disprove your unsubstantiated assertions. That's far from asking others to provide proof of their claims.

You provide anti-vaxx fringe opinion pieces for your claims, I am asking you to provide evidence-based peer reviewed studies and you have not done so thus far.

You have confused your arguments again. What evidence based peer reviewed studies? Are you in another conversation?? Don't you see why your arguments have been refuted everywhere? Or still not?

I don't consider right wing anti-vaxx opinion pieces from discredited people as a valid refute.

What are you talking about?? What strawman arguments are these ones?!

Let me try again to ask you. To remind you that you have claimed covid-19 is a virus that has come from sars-cov-2, which is another virus. Then you upgraded your claim that covid-19 is a chimeric virus that had come from sars-cov-2 and another unspecified pathogen...

You said that Covid-19 is a virus. Well...show that your claim is true. The link you have provided shows nothing of your claim.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

a reply to: JBurns

I'm not convinced that it was intentional nor a bio-weapon but we are certainly better prepared for whatever is unleashed either from nature or the lab - at least I hope - well maybe nature at least. The labs in China are harboring pathogenic experiments capable of wiping out most of humanity so all I feel at this point is helpless as to what may come next. I wish Chinese scientists were more transparent with what they are doing there.

I mean look at my source and all the other labs around the world that are working with dangerous pathogens.

schar.gmu.edu...

Better prepared? How?

Did we finally learn how to wash our hands?
Did we finally learn that a face diaper does literally zero from protecting us from an airborne virus?
Did we learn how to obey and not question our govt overlords?
Did we learn that 6 ft was utter hogwash?
Did we learn to line up and inject ourselves with dangerous and harmful experiential drug cocktails "for granny"?

Tell me how exactly we are better prepared?

Primarily in treatments and antiviral drugs.

Like the poison Remdesivir? What antiviral drugs were developed (that didn't already exist) that will help against an unknown future virus?

Clearly the member doesn't know what he is talking about. He even confuses COVID-19 with SARS-CoV-2 and makes the most unsubstantiated claims. Having been in a very difficult position with his completely false claims he now resorts to strawman arguments about right wing sources and propaganda. He doesn't seem to understand the flaws in his arguments and the complete loss of credibility.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I'm not convinced that it was intentional nor a bio-weapon but we are certainly better prepared for whatever is unleashed either from nature or the lab - at least I hope - well maybe nature at least. The labs in China are harboring pathogenic experiments capable of wiping out most of humanity so all I feel at this point is helpless as to what may come next. I wish Chinese scientists were more transparent with what they are doing there.

I mean look at my source and all the other labs around the world that are working with dangerous pathogens.

schar.gmu.edu...

Better prepared? How?

Did we finally learn how to wash our hands?
Did we finally learn that a face diaper does literally zero from protecting us from an airborne virus?
Did we learn how to obey and not question our govt overlords?
Did we learn that 6 ft was utter hogwash?
Did we learn to line up and inject ourselves with dangerous and harmful experiential drug cocktails "for granny"?

Tell me how exactly we are better prepared?

Primarily in treatments and antiviral drugs.

Like the poison Remdesivir? What antiviral drugs were developed (that didn't already exist) that will help against an unknown future virus?

Clearly the member doesn't know what he is talking about. He even confuses COVID-19 with SARS-CoV-2 and makes the most unsubstantiated claims. Having been in a very difficult position with his completely false claims he now resorts to strawman arguments about right wing sources and propaganda. He doesn't seem to understand the flaws in his arguments and the complete loss of credibility.

At this point it's just spam. I don't see how it's not.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I have to say. Being away from ats for quite a while and coming back during these times is interesting. Back then, I was debating largely right wing war mongers, stuck in magical thinking of Iraqi wmd’s and Saddams connection to 9/11. Now it’s largely left wing war mongers, looking for a nuclear war with Russia while celebrating authoritarian actions with a certifiably criminal pharmaceutical industry running amok. Protected with a level of immunity even the best vaccine would have wet dreams about.

People really need to get out of the false two party paradigm. Pepsi vs Coke. Both sides are clearly captured at this point. The same goes for most countries outside of the US. Rant over.
edit on 1-3-2023 by Durden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
With the recent revelations (that aren't a surprise to many of us) that COVID-19 is caused by a lab engineered virus, I want to propose a new conspiracy theory of sorts. However, this conspiracy isn't about killer vaccines but a deadly bio-weapon created by Red China. Whether intentional or not, the CCP unleashed a bio-weapon on the world. Although it has killed scores of human beings and sickened millions more, the total impact could be made far worse by using disinfo/misinfo to scare a subset of the population away from the miraculous vaccines produced under President Trump's Operation WARP SPEED.

In short, I propose that the

Anti-vax hysteria is itself a CCP disinformation plot

I can think of no better way to increase the impact of their virus/bioweapon than to wrongfully convince people the one thing capable of preventing the infection is unsafe. It has another hugely beneficial side effect: it distracts from the CCP's lab engineered bio weapon and puts the focus on the US invented vaccine. Why worry about China's plague when you can argue non-points and narratives with true believers? A precise mix of a deadly virus, fear and political propaganda has created the perfect storm.

In time, anti-vax will be back in the bargain bin of positions it has "enjoyed" for most of its pre-COVID life. We will see through this, eventually, and recognize it as the redherring it is.

This is the greatest hoax of the century.

The recent revelation by the US Department of Energy did NOT claim that Covid is caused by a lab engineered virus. In fact, all the US intelligence agencies that have looked at the problem say they are very confident that it is not an engineered virus. The Wuhan Institute of Virology goes out and collects animals in the wild that may have novel viruses in them and then keeps them in their lab for study. The agencies that think the virus leaked from this lab think that the lab was not using the correct procedures and that that allowed viruses from their lab animals to escape.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

With the recent revelations (that aren't a surprise to many of us) that COVID-19 is caused by a lab engineered virus, I want to propose a new conspiracy theory of sorts. However, this conspiracy isn't about killer vaccines but a deadly bio-weapon created by Red China. Whether intentional or not, the CCP unleashed a bio-weapon on the world. Although it has killed scores of human beings and sickened millions more, the total impact could be made far worse by using disinfo/misinfo to scare a subset of the population away from the miraculous vaccines produced under President Trump's Operation WARP SPEED.

In short, I propose that the

Anti-vax hysteria is itself a CCP disinformation plot

I can think of no better way to increase the impact of their virus/bioweapon than to wrongfully convince people the one thing capable of preventing the infection is unsafe. It has another hugely beneficial side effect: it distracts from the CCP's lab engineered bio weapon and puts the focus on the US invented vaccine. Why worry about China's plague when you can argue non-points and narratives with true believers? A precise mix of a deadly virus, fear and political propaganda has created the perfect storm.

In time, anti-vax will be back in the bargain bin of positions it has "enjoyed" for most of its pre-COVID life. We will see through this, eventually, and recognize it as the redherring it is.

This is the greatest hoax of the century.

The recent revelation by the US Department of Energy did NOT claim that Covid is caused by a lab engineered virus. In fact, all the US intelligence agencies that have looked at the problem say they are very confident that it is not an engineered virus. The Wuhan Institute of Virology goes out and collects animals in the wild that may have novel viruses in them and then keeps them in their lab for study. The agencies that think the virus leaked from this lab think that the lab was not using the correct procedures and that that allowed viruses from their lab animals to escape.

If they were able to easily collect a wild specimen, why did it spread like wildfire when released? Why didn't it spread like wildfire before they collected it ?? 😎 What changed the specimens in the lab that made it spread fast ??

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Well the anti-vaccination mis, and disinformation is not working worldwide as we all can plainly see from the world data at my source below. So it appears people and their doctors are believing in the science and not unproven opinions based out of fear.

worldpopulationreview.com...

The appeal to popularity is a logical fallacy easily refuted.

The absolute decline in number of booster shots over time would also suggest that people and their doctors are not nearly so gung-ho now that the short to mid term adverse effects are trickling (or pouring) in.
usafacts.org...
edit on 1-3-2023 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 01:35 AM
link   
* Anti covid vax

Fixed it for you

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Albert999
* Anti covid vax

Fixed it for you

What strikes me is that this thread has been flagged 4 times so far. As if talking against the Covid-19 'vaccines' is some sort of communist Chinese propaganda. Nothing can be further from the the truth.

The Covid 'vaccines' are the most failed medical products in history and this is the greatest medical scandal in history.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 04:16 AM
link   

The mRNA shots aren't vaccines.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 05:05 AM
link   

a reply to: stosh64

Then you must think Trump is part of the NWO? He fully supports the vaccines created during his administration's operation WARP SPEED.

Just because liberals advocated taking the vaccine does not make the vaccine or the science behind it liberal. Objective science has no political party and doesn't give a darn about politics. If liberals tell you breathing oxygen is good, I hope you will continue to breathe.

Trump is a patsy. He is not bright enough to be anything other than that. He is not NWO, but a tool of the elites, who assumed that if Trump pushed the vaccine, Trump supporters (conservatives and republicans) would take it and left wingers would reject it. It is but one of many failures by the elites in their quest for population control.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Durden

Proof for what, exactly? Public data on excess death? Seriously? That data is neither hidden nor controversial. Priceless 🤣.

Proof that excess deaths are related to vaccines or are unknown, do you have that data?

Do you have any data yourself to support the claim that herd immunity can be achieved through vaccinations? Given that you are in favour of promoting mass vaccinations and herd immunity was part of the narrative.

What about the other claims you made? To remind you that you have claimed Covid-19 is s virus that has come from SARS-CoV-2, which is another virus. Then you upgraded your claim that Covid-19 is a chimeric virus that had come from SARS-CoV-2 and another unspecified pathogen (!)

But we all know herd immunity isn't possible and that Covid-19 isn't a virus let alone a chimeric virus.

Asking for proof when you don't have the basic information seems an unrealistic expectation.

I already gave you the proof, now where's your proof refuting it all? You can't come up with anything because you don't have any proof whatsoever.

I think you are mistaken. You have given no proof about any of your false arguments. To claim that Covid-19 is a virus and upgrade it to a chimeric virus shows precisely the level of confusion in your arguments. Anyone here will be able to tell you that you are completely wrong.

I am not the one who has to qualify your arguments. You need to qualify your arguments, not me. Still I am warning to see where did you find the idea that COVID-19 is a virus. Or from your upgraded claim a chimeric virus.

Prove the scientists wrong, provide us all with your data that refutes everything.

That's not what the scientists said. That's your own claims! You are confused here.

So I will ask you again

Do you have any data yourself to support the claim that herd immunity can be achieved through vaccinations? Given that you are in favour of promoting mass vaccinations and herd immunity was part of the narrative.

What about the other claims you made? To remind you that you have claimed Covid-19 is s virus that has come from SARS-CoV-2, which is another virus. Then you upgraded your claim that Covid-19 is a chimeric virus that had come from SARS-CoV-2 and another unspecified pathogen (!)

You have confused your arguments and still you are unable to recognise that you are mistaken just as other members have pointed out to you.

Show me what you think the scientists said, you never post any sources other than opinion pieces.

Not true. You are trying to deflect.

I have asked you to show your claims are true. You have been unable to do so for a long time now even though other members have pointed the obvious. Do you still believe that Covid-19 is a virus and also a chimeric virus? Or that we can get herd immunity to the...virus...

Post your sources so you can convince me you are right.

What sources are you talking about.
You have made the claims and you have to back them up. But you are unable to do so. Everyone knows that Covid-19 isn't a virus and furthermore a chimeric virus.

What about the other claims you made? To remind you that you have claimed Covid-19 is s virus that has come from SARS-CoV-2, which is another virus. Then you upgraded your claim that Covid-19 is a chimeric virus that had come from SARS-CoV-2 and another unspecified pathogen...

Giving the run around again, you are so predictable. Forget the fringe anti-vaxx sources, I've seen all of yours anyway. Answer my question. How are the geneticists describing Covid-19? I provided the source again in case you put your blinders on.

The COVID Human Genetic Effort started recruiting volunteers last year, with a focus on healthcare workers who were exposed to the virus but didn’t get infected, and healthy adults living in a household with a spouse or partner who got sick and experienced moderate or severe COVID-19 symptoms, like Kaoukaki.

The scientists hypothesised that if these individuals were repeatedly exposed and still escaped infection, they were more likely to carry a mutation that confers resistance to the virus.

Where is the link to your source? You have been asking for sources for a couple pages now and yet you don't post a link to whatever source your quote is from. You do realize this isn't reddit where people just endlessly demand "source?", "links?" repeatedly and ignore everyone when something challenges their narrative and then once the link is posted that proves them wrong never comment on the thread again. This is all talking about data regarding excess deaths that is easily and publicly available at CDC, probably other countries health agencies, probably the WHO. Look into it for yourself. That's what we all do.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 05:55 AM
link   

a reply to: Asmodeus3
You tell me what is Covid-19?

As has been explained - far more patiently than I would - it is supposedly (I have my doubts) the disease that they say one sometimes gets after being exposed to the CCP virus (aka SARS-Cov2).

Now, stop pretending you have provided any proof for anything, and just admit you're triggered because you're terrified you allowed dangerous experimental genetic therapies into your body (and maybe the bodies of other loved ones)...

It's ok to admit you made a mistake. In fact, it is often one of the bravest things one can do.

Be brave.
edit on 2-3-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: Asmodeus3
You tell me what is Covid-19?

As has been explained - far more patiently than I would - it is supposedly (I have my doubts) the disease that they say one sometimes gets after being exposed to the CCP virus (aka SARS-Cov2).

Now, stop pretending you have provided any proof for anything, and just admit you're triggered because you're terrified you allowed dangerous experimental genetic therapies into your body (and maybe the bodies of other loved ones)...

It's ok to admit you made a mistake. In fact, it is often one of the bravest things one can do.

Be brave.

The member still believes that Covid-19 is a virus that has come from another virus, namely SARS-CoV-2....

Then he upgraded his argument by claiming that Covid-19 is a chimeric virus (!) and a result of the combination of two others viruses, SARS-CoV-2 and an unspecified pathogen!

Regardless of how false and hilarious are these claims he has asked everyone else yo disprove his assertions! He has confused where the burden of proof is and this confusion is continuous.

On the way he is asking links given that he can't even use common sense and he links some unrelated and irrelevant material to the conversations.

He has also claimed we can achieve and we are close to hard immunity which is a debunked claim from those who want to promote mass vaccinations.

It's obvious that the member is struggling with even the most basic definitions.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   
JBurns before :
Sept 2020

And then...
July 2021

This thread is JBurns now.

SAD!

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
JBurns before :
Sept 2020

And then...
July 2021

SAD!

Vax side effects !!!! 🐇

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   

JBurns before :
Sept 2020

And then...
July 2021

SAD!

I'm not even sure what to say.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

JBurns before :
Sept 2020

And then...
July 2021

SAD!

I am tempted but I will give it a miss as I don't think the terms and conditions allow the comment I want to make.

But I will add for once more that the claim made by the OP it's just hilarious. What communist conspiracy is he talking about? Anyone who is sane enough can see that these products are not safe and effective and to be avoided. Most teenagers and you adults will probably dismiss them and never again use them.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

JBurns before :
Sept 2020

And then...
July 2021

SAD!

Something is going on and I am clueless, and I too am not sure what to say.

I got a call from a friend yesterday evening. She sounded horrible. She said she was sick. She just got back from the hospital, they told her she had C19. She said this is the worse she has had it so far.

This is the "5th" time she has had it. She got the vaccine late, but took the two first ones, and she has had two boosters. Now here she is again, so sick she had to go to the hospital, and it is the 5th time she has been diagnosed with the virus.

I am speechless because this is around the 8th friend and or family member that are fully vaccinated, that keep getting the virus, and they keep getting sicker.

Something is not right. I also notice they are not saying much about the frequent re-infections. I think they are letting little things out piecemeal, because if they told the full truth, people would be in the street with pitchforks.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join