It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-vax - CCP Hoax Of The Century

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Show me how you measure the data.

How “I” measure it 🤣? It’s public data. Again, why do you think such data is measured, globally? And, think about it. Hey, Google it. But don’t reply like an infant acting out.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Durden
a reply to: quintessentone

Proof for what, exactly? Public data on excess death? Seriously? That data is neither hidden nor controversial. Priceless 🤣.

Proof that excess deaths are related to vaccines or are unknown, do you have that data?

Do you have any data yourself to support the claim that herd immunity can be achieved through vaccinations? Given that you are in favour of promoting mass vaccinations and herd immunity was part of the narrative.

What about the other claims you made? To remind you that you have claimed Covid-19 is s virus that has come from SARS-CoV-2, which is another virus. Then you upgraded your claim that Covid-19 is a chimeric virus that had come from SARS-CoV-2 and another unspecified pathogen (!)

But we all know herd immunity isn't possible and that Covid-19 isn't a virus let alone a chimeric virus.

Asking for proof when you don't have the basic information seems an unrealistic expectation.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

We both know the anti-vaxxers on this site and the few outside fringe sources they use are not making much difference in the real world, so without any real science to back up their claims, their fear mongering will, as you say, go back to the way it was before Covid-19.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Proof for what, exactly? Public data on excess death? Seriously? That data is neither hidden nor controversial. Priceless 🤣.

Proof that excess deaths are related to vaccines or are unknown, do you have that data?

Do you have any data yourself to support the claim that herd immunity can be achieved through vaccinations? Given that you are in favour of promoting mass vaccinations and herd immunity was part of the narrative.

What about the other claims you made? To remind you that you have claimed Covid-19 is s virus that has come from SARS-CoV-2, which is another virus. Then you upgraded your claim that Covid-19 is a chimeric virus that had come from SARS-CoV-2 and another unspecified pathogen (!)

But we all know herd immunity isn't possible and that Covid-19 isn't a virus let alone a chimeric virus.

Asking for proof when you don't have the basic information seems an unrealistic expectation.

I already gave you the proof, now where's your proof refuting it all? You can't come up with anything because you don't have any proof whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Full of woke bs and pushing it with no shame.

No thanks on experiential drugs and the government lies used to push them.

No thanks to anti-vaxx fear mongering without any evidence to prove reality instead of opinion. You are certainly free to have an opinion.

Anti-vax = pejorative
No valid arguments for once more but you seem to go around in cycles not been able to form s reasonable argument. The fear mongering did happen but by the establishment where large numbers were terrified and scared to death so they will succumb to pressures to get vaccinated with the junk.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Show me how you measure the data.

How “I” measure it 🤣? It’s public data. Again, why do you think such data is measured, globally? And, think about it. Hey, Google it. But don’t reply like an infant acting out.

Deflection and evasion does not cut it.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hiram33
No offense intended op
We are all family seeking truth

Yeah, I can sympathize with your basic premise. But in this case, it’s a no go for me. IMO this is as clear of an example of willful ignorance as you can get. Would love to be proven wrong though.
edit on 1-3-2023 by Durden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Full of woke bs and pushing it with no shame.

No thanks on experiential drugs and the government lies used to push them.

No thanks to anti-vaxx fear mongering without any evidence to prove reality instead of opinion. You are certainly free to have an opinion.

Anti-vax = pejorative
No valid arguments for once more but you seem to go around in cycles not been able to form s reasonable argument. The fear mongering did happen but by the establishment where large numbers were terrified and scared to death so they will succumb to pressures to get vaccinated with the junk.

Did you see the worldwide map vaccination rates for 2023? - you have lost the fear mongering hoax.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I already gave you the proof, now where's your proof refuting it all? You can't come up with anything because you don't have any proof whatsoever.

I think you are mistaken. You have given no proof about any of your false arguments. To claim that Covid-19 is a virus and upgrade it to a chimeric virus shows precisely the level of confusion in your arguments. Anyone here will be able to tell you that you are completely wrong.

I am not the one who has to qualify your arguments. You need to qualify your arguments, not me. Still I am warning to see where did you find the idea that COVID-19 is a virus. Or from your upgraded claim a chimeric virus.
edit on 1-3-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I provided all the scientific proof recently with absolutely no scientific proof in return from an opposing position, only opinion pieces from discredited people.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I think you are mistaken. You have given no proof about any of your false arguments. To claim that Covid-19 is a virus and upgrade it to a chimeric virus shows precisely the level of confusion in your arguments. Anyone here will be able to tell you that you are completely wrong.

I am not the one who has to qualify your arguments. You need to qualify your arguments, not me. Still I am warning to see where did you find the idea that COVID-19 is a virus. Or from your upgraded claim a chimeric virus.

Prove the scientists wrong, provide us all with your data that refutes everything.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   

What’s your problem with public empirical data? Too confusing?

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   
And so this is what the anti-vaxxers do, they deflect, evade, insult and don't provide anything other than opinion. But it does not matter because, again, the worldwide data show that people will believe their doctors who overwhelmingly believe in the science, so their opinions are and always will be nothingburgers.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   

What’s your problem with public empirical data? Too confusing?

Which data do you speak, post it here so we all can have a look and have a meeting of the minds?

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Had any of the experimental drugs completed the fda testing process wokeites would be screaming it from the roof tops.
Sadly it takes at least 5 years to complete the process.

The timeline always reveals the stupid lies.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Prove the scientists wrong, provide us all with your data that refutes everything.

That's not what the scientists said. That's your own claims! You are confused here.

So I will ask you again

You have confused your arguments and still you are unable to recognise that you are mistaken just as other members have pointed out to you.

link   

You’re obviously stumbling over your own feet here. Let’s get back to basics, and we’ll help you out. Let’s star here; how do you feel about public empirical data? Do you know what it is? Do you think it’s connected to party politics? Does it make you feel uncomfortable?

link   

originally posted by: ltrz2025
There is NO COVID-19 VIRUS... it's just the seasonal FIu... stop watching the mainstream media, you'll never find truth there. OP, good luck getting your 5 boosters and wearing that triple mask. If there is a "new deadly virus" out there, you better get "protected", lol....

Nonsense. There is no truth to that whatsoever. The genome of the virus that causes COVID-19 is published.

What on Earth makes you believe that?

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Had any of the experimental drugs completed the fda testing process wokeites would be screaming it from the roof tops.
Sadly it takes at least 5 years to complete the process.

The timeline always reveals the stupid lies.

Let's take myocarditis findings 2023:

Despite mounting evidence that even mild COVID-19 cases can damage the cardiovascular system, some people continue to argue that COVID-19 vaccines pose a greater health risk.

www.ctvnews.ca...

Risk vs. benefits is what drove the vaccine rollout and in 2023 the risks have mounting evidence.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

That's not what the scientists said. That's your own claims! You are confused here.

So I will ask you again

You have confused your arguments and still you are unable to recognise that you are mistaken just as other members have pointed out to you.

Show me what you think the scientists said, you never post any sources other than opinion pieces.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join