It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keep brain-dead women alive and use them as surrogate mothers, suggest doctors

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
It's extra DNA within the body which allows the connection to be made in first place
Predisposition ... That is why the need for inbreeding in certain circles to keep the connection to this force strong

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Who thinks we're progressing still?

I have a pet theory, mostly repeated in jest, but I don't really mean it as a joke: Remember the whole freak out over the 2012 Mayan doomsday? Well, the world didn't end and things went on as usual. Then a group of new-agers decided that 2012 was about "rasing our vibrations" or some stuff like that.

My theory is that we began regressing about then. The state of so many things are literally backpedaling. (I don't literally believe that Dec. 21, 2012 was some pivotal moment that sent us moving backward, but I am sure you get my gist.)

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
That was the plot of Disney's American Horror Story: Double-Feature, "Death Valley" storyline.

The genetically modified humans were not called homoBORGenesis then.

Remember the theory that the "greys" are our progeny from the future trying to reclaim their humanity for posterity's sake? Good times.

Seriously, where are the MEN?

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Dr. Anna Smajdor, Bioethicist, Oslo Uni., explains more about why she thinks this is a go-to solution to rescue children from abortion as well as other ideas freeing women from pregnancy and birthing, which she believes to be barbaric.

Smajdor uses provocative ideas to raise difficult questions. It works: she has made me think about how messed up our notions of what “normal” childbirth, pregnancy and motherhood are.

If perfect ectogenesis could ever exist, there is a long list of women who would want to use it: women with epilepsy, bipolar disorder or cancer, for whom pregnancy would mean risking either their own or their foetuses’ lives by stopping or starting medication; women who have had their wombs removed for medical reasons. Ectogenesis will also help women in circumstances much less likely to attract public sympathy: social surrogacy clients and older women, whose male equivalents have babies without a thought. You could conceive an embryo while you’re young and grow it in a bag after you retire.

But perhaps the people most likely to be emancipated by this technology are those not born female: single men, gay men and trans women desperate for their own biological children. I ask Smajdor about the benefits of ectogenesis for them.

“I don’t support anyone’s right to have a child. I support people’s right not to have their body interfered with.” Then she leaves the world of philosophical logic for a moment. “Assuming we could get perfect ectogenesis, it seems like a thing we should do, in a fully just society. The problem is that our societies are not fully just. In a society that believes natural reproduction is the most amazing part of a woman’s life, ectogenesis is going to be very problematic, and more likely to be used in ways that are detrimental to women.”

“What kind of ways?”

“When we talk about rescuing very premature babies, there’s a risk of a desire to rescue babies because their mother is not fit to carry the foetus,” Smajdor says. Across the world, inappropriate behaviour during pregnancy is increasingly viewed as child abuse. Since the 50s, dozens of US states have prosecuted women for using drugs while pregnant. If you can save a baby from the dangers of premature birth, would you not be prepared to save it from a reckless mother?

The greatest existential threat faced by unborn babies today doesn’t come from women “unfit” to be pregnant, but from unwilling mothers. Once a woman’s body is no longer the incubator, abortion can be both pro-choice and pro-life. In the ectogenetic future, foetuses aborted by mothers who didn’t want them to exist could be “rescued” and adopted. In that world, some women might seek out backstreet abortions that would end their babies’ lives, rather than legal ones that would allow them to live. It’s a horrifying thought. But it could happen if the foetus’s right to life trumps that of a woman to refuse to become a mother.

www.theguardian.com...://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle /2020/jun/27/parents-can-look-foetus-real-time-artificial-wombs-future

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Brain dead.. like democrat woke women?

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

um wtaf.... how can they talk about it seriously?

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Aaaand wouldn't this be the diametric opposite of the abortion debate?

Bumping for relevance.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: chr0naut

Aaaand wouldn't this be the diametric opposite of the abortion debate?

Bumping for relevance.

So if there was another section on the donation card asking women and men if they are ever clinically brain dead can their bodies be used to save a life from abortion or from certain death from another body that will not guarantee it's survival, then if those people have a higher calling and believe in saving life and serving humanity by allowing their bodies to be used in that manner, then most people are against them making that choice?

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I read this and could not help but think of NAZI's and Eugenics breeding camps, this is just another version but even more inhumane.

This particular scientist does not deserve the title of Doctor as he is most definitely not safe to leave around woman in my opinion, sick and twisted minded man.

Now that said I am all for keeping so called brain dead alive but not for an ulterior motive like this or even worse to use them as organ or blood harvesting farm's but rather in the hope that a therapy may come that can give them healing, stem cells in the brain for example to repair damaged nerve connections because there have already been too many by far woman and men and children called brain dead whom in fact were sometimes fully awake and suffering a kind of locked in syndrome were they could not respond or move.

I wonder though if perhaps somewhere in the world this very thing is happening perhaps with people locked up and drugged or operated on to make them unable to move, there are as this man shows some pretty sick, twisted and inhumane people in the world.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Horrific idea...

Yeah, that describes. Not the words I'd use, but yeah.

That anyone would, or even could, think this way is demonic. Not a word I use very often--if ever. But it certainly seems to fit.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Indeed.

Imagine, if you can--I can't, the notion is abhorrent in the extreme, developing in a womb with no internal connection to the mother. I can't imagine the baby wouldn't have issues, perhaps even extreme issues.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

A frightening concept, not to mention, well, demonic.

There's that word again...

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

yeh its the WEF , their agenda is to depopulate
so all of their policies and changes will mean eradicating specific groups of people

just like jordan peterson said on joe rogan

their whole thing is that the world is overpopulated so every policy derived from this ideology will be to remove humans from earth

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join