It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keep brain-dead women alive and use them as surrogate mothers, suggest doctors

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Scientists cook up all sorts of crazy ideas.

No to corpse mothers I reckon.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Next up, organ harvesting.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   
They have had similar goals for over twenty years since the first headless mice were born only to instantly die, but this was the birth of sciences ability to raise headless bodies for donor harvesting. The thinking is no head, no soul.

What is to stop them from growing females with limited brain function using their bodies to birth multiple children for clients?

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   
That way they can keep voting democrat as well

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
When I read this, why do I think of medical wards full of women who were selected and "received brain death on purpose" to meet a quota or make some shady medical company massive profit.

I really think Evil is just taking over in all aspects of our lives. This is right out of a horror movie.

Agreed. This goes just way too far. Medele type of sick experiments and profiting , of someone's dead loved one !
Sick, twisted and just plain evil

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

This thread is making me drink... and you just made me pour some more.

Once the original idea is considered ok, organ harvesting is the next natural step in the evolution of the idea.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This is forced pregnancy, but I am sure these are all correctly pro-choice people.

Why do I feel like RimWorld is getting more and more real? You do this in the video game, not in real life.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I wonder though, if this is a rich old starlet (say 85) or sagging tranny, whether this procedure has an age limit?

Maybe they should just re-attach the head to a younger female donor body every few decades.
(The top half predictably costing a fortune, and the bottom halves having a trickle of benefits to the relatives.)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

H.P. Lovecraft already touched on that idea, I am sure it will be coming as soon as they get something like this considered ok.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
I wonder though, if this is a rich old starlet (say 85) or sagging tranny, whether this procedure has an age limit?

Maybe they should just re-attach the head to a younger female donor body every few decades.
(The top half predictably costing a fortune, and the bottom halves having a trickle of benefits to the relatives.)

More likely they would want to use a blank egg to clone their current body and use the baby for stem cells / blood.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TooMuchTimeAndResearch
a reply to: Creep Thumper

this is what happens when the ruling class sacrifice to Molech and Baphomet every single day. Its all real and i can share my testimony with you, if you'd like.

Yes please, I’d like to hear your testimony.

MR

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Why not? It's not like we women even have an identity anymore these days.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That is exactly what I was thinking when I read the thread, we genetically born woman will be denigrated soo much that we will be nothing but pods for childbearing in the new utopia of transgenderism.

BTW men will never be able to carry a child unless they are altered genetically before birth, you know men with vaginas.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I am really starting to wonder if the ultra religious are correct, I am certainly starting to wonder if demons are possessing people.

What a horrific Idea.

Let's take this one step further. Brain dead puppy farms where the children are used for body part and things like stem cells, blood trans for the rich. Children born this way would have zero adults claiming them, so they would be just living issue to the world.

edit on 13-2-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Imagine "miraculously" waking up (it happens):

Nurse: "Oh Mr./Mrs. Garrison you're awake"!

Mr./Mrs. Garrison: "Why does my mouth taste weird"?

Nurse: "Oh you're pregnant, so we've been feeding you liquidized gherkins and chocolate chip ice-cream. By the way, your bill for the four kids so far, including kindergarten to college funds. Just a few billions".

Mr./Mrs Garrison: "What? I changed my mind, I want abortions".

Nurse: "But their ages range from 9 to 39 years".

Mr./Mrs. Garrison: "I don't care, surely they're never too old to scramble up"?
edit on 13-2-2023 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Now that's a thought.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 11:36 PM
link   
This is just another
infringement, grooming,
eroding the well being of children, by
demon predators .

Predators that want to erase the
definition of Mother and
give a new meaning to "train
them when they are young"

originally posted by: drongosrevenge
awesome idea lmfao

Can the CHILD consent ? or just you and
Sh#t predators ?

edit on 13/2/23 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I am really starting to wonder if the ultra religious are correct, I am certainly starting to wonder if demons are possessing people.

What a horrific Idea.

Possession would me they took over control .
These folks gave in willingly .
They worship the "beast"
edit on 2/14/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf
Demons ...interdimensionals ...archons .. call it what you will it's all the same thing

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join