It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This keeps getting weirder ... Canada Canada closes airspace east of Lake Michigan ...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   
first, it worries me that this object could cross the continent all the way to the Great Lakes.

second; I wonder if Beijing is preparing to flood our airspace with balloons one day to shut our aviation down.
or maybe keeping that option for future use

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

If they sent 25 balloons at once and only two or tthree contained hardware for an EMP blast ...

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Man, we need a superthread.

Chits crazee

Sir, Why have my local KC -135's been flying over your neck of the woods since early?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
AP correspondent Mike Balsamo reports via Twitter:

The unidentified object shot down with a missile by U.S. fighter jets Sunday over Lake Huron is believed to be the same one tracked over Montana and monitored by the government beginning the night before, four U.S. officials tell
@AP

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
AP correspondent Mike Balsamo reports via Twitter:

The unidentified object shot down with a missile by U.S. fighter jets Sunday over Lake Huron is believed to be the same one tracked over Montana and monitored by the government beginning the night before, four U.S. officials tell
@AP

Not possible???

That one was shot down off the Florida coast???
edit on 12-2-2023 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: JinMI
Man, we need a superthread.

Chits crazee

Sir, Why have my local KC -135's been flying over your neck of the woods since early?

Wish I knew!

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   
It is being reported this last one is octogonal and had strings hanging with no payload.

So, did it DROP a payload somewhere?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Here's a screenshot. He's just circling and circling...

I think you Amazon'd a pallet of rubber products and helium.

No, where is DTOM?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
It is being reported this last one is octogonal and had strings hanging with no payload.

If this turns out to be true then that is scary in itself. Where's the payload and what does it contain? Hope they recover and explain where this object may have originated from.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

The US closed airspace over Lake Michigan a few hours ago (there's another thread on that currently active), and now the Canadian gov't has closed airspace around a town called Tobermory, just east of Lake Michigan on Lake Huron. I don't have a link, but it's being reported on Disclose.TV's Telegram channel. This is a reliable source that I've never seen publish anything unfounded. If I get a linkable source, I'll post it further on.

Theories abound. When the first one broke last night, I really thought that they were just making crap up to adjust pubic perception regarding the balloon debacle, but this is getting out of hand. Even the incompetent Biden cabal can't be this stupid.

Actually, I've had a bad feeling about this whole thing since late last night. I can't see the benefit in the gov't running some kind of psyop in this vein (as many are postulating). I'm wondering if this isn't really some kind of pre-invasion or pre-attack probing going on.
:

It is so tempting to think "UFO'S" (as in from another planet) in all of this, but I can't help thinking that if it really WERE objects not from earth - the military wouldn't just be shooting them down would they? Would they start an interstellar war just that easily? Because of this, I think either this is all fake to cover up more important news (Epstein client list, Hunter laptop, Biden papers, etc.), or perhaps it is someone playing drone pranks and the government isn't giving out much info about it in the hopes of catching the perpetrator/s.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I'm wondering if this isn't really some kind of pre-invasion or pre-attack probing going on.

When I said this in the other thread a couple days ago, I just convinced myself I was way over reacting.

When I read you say it, I start to feel faint.👍😞

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Looks like SNTRY25 and the K35R are buggin out and headed home.
globe.adsbexchange.com...
www.flightradar24.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Anyone watching the briefing this guy just said if it's from the air and ill leave it at that ..........

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

The US closed airspace over Lake Michigan a few hours ago (there's another thread on that currently active), and now the Canadian gov't has closed airspace around a town called Tobermory, just east of Lake Michigan on Lake Huron. I don't have a link, but it's being reported on Disclose.TV's Telegram channel. This is a reliable source that I've never seen publish anything unfounded. If I get a linkable source, I'll post it further on.

Theories abound. When the first one broke last night, I really thought that they were just making crap up to adjust pubic perception regarding the balloon debacle, but this is getting out of hand. Even the incompetent Biden cabal can't be this stupid.

Actually, I've had a bad feeling about this whole thing since late last night. I can't see the benefit in the gov't running some kind of psyop in this vein (as many are postulating). I'm wondering if this isn't really some kind of pre-invasion or pre-attack probing going on.
:

It is so tempting to think "UFO'S" (as in from another planet) in all of this, but I can't help thinking that if it really WERE objects not from earth - the military wouldn't just be shooting them down would they? Would they start an interstellar war just that easily? Because of this, I think either this is all fake to cover up more important news (Epstein client list, Hunter laptop, Biden papers, etc.), or perhaps it is someone playing drone pranks and the government isn't giving out much info about it in the hopes of catching the perpetrator/s.

Or an enemy state is probing U.S. defences, analyzing for a future offensive action.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I'm not claiming that it's correct, but it makes the most sense to me.

link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Into Lake Michigan?

link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Anyone watching the briefing this guy just said if it's from the air and ill leave it at that ..........

you have a link to the feed?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

Couldn't find the briefing. Can you give us a link?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

:

Or an enemy state is probing U.S. defences, analyzing for a future offensive action.

Removes the element of Surprise?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Odd how that they are being very cautious not the get too much information. Can they be straight to the point and say whether it's a Chinese intel surveillance or not.
edit on 12-2-2023 by deviant300 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join