It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This keeps getting weirder ... Canada Canada closes airspace east of Lake Michigan ...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The US closed airspace over Lake Michigan a few hours ago (there's another thread on that currently active), and now the Canadian gov't has closed airspace around a town called Tobermory, just east of Lake Michigan on Lake Huron. I don't have a link, but it's being reported on Disclose.TV's Telegram channel. This is a reliable source that I've never seen publish anything unfounded. If I get a linkable source, I'll post it further on.

Theories abound. When the first one broke last night, I really thought that they were just making crap up to adjust pubic perception regarding the balloon debacle, but this is getting out of hand. Even the incompetent Biden cabal can't be this stupid.

Actually, I've had a bad feeling about this whole thing since late last night. I can't see the benefit in the gov't running some kind of psyop in this vein (as many are postulating). I'm wondering if this isn't really some kind of pre-invasion or pre-attack probing going on.
:
edit on 2023 2 12 by incoserv because: ETA.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   
They're back. reply to: Kenzo

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

cnn reporting US /FAA closed airspace over lake Michigan for National Defence Airspace

edit on 12-2-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

cnn reporting US closed airspace over lake Michigan

Right. That happened earlier this morning. As I noted, there's already a thread on that closing. Then within a couple of hours, this happened. They essentially expanded the area. I don't have exact figures on the coverage areas of the two closures, but given the fact that they are due east and west of one another, I'm guessing that there would likely be overlap.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Man, we need a superthread.

Chits crazee

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   

my bad, my Dyslexic eyes just skipped right over that first bit.

link   
a reply to: JinMI

link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Round 2 of the global PsyOps begins.

3 years from the last one.

link   
There 2 military planes patrolling the are at the moment some thing is wrong and very strange

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

There's a KC135 and an E6-B out there, a second KC135 also just took off from Maine a little while ago, and is currently near Montreal.

www.flightradar24.com... - E6-B AWACS at Lake Huron

www.flightradar24.com... - KC135 at Lake Huron

www.flightradar24.com... - KC135 near Montreal

I've got my eyes on things.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Now, Fox News reporting at just after 1300 EST that FAA abruptly cancels 'national defense airspace' over Lake Michigan after reporting 'potential contact'. The article quotes Rep. Matt Rosendale, R-Mont:

"I am in constant communication with NORCOM (sic) and they have just advised me that they have confidence there IS an object and it WAS NOT an anomaly. I am waiting now to receive visual confirmation."

Meanwhile, there are a couple of reports an d a tweet on the Tobermorey closing, but none saying that it's been relased.

This is either a something serious like a pre-attack probe, or a major gov't fustercluck. I'd give it 50/50 likliehood either way.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Just posted in another thread, a link to this live report on YouTube:

US Rep. Elissa Slotkin tweeted:

Just got a call from @DeptofDefense — our military has an extremely close eye on the object above Lake Huron. We’ll know more about what this was in the coming days, but for now, be assured that all parties have been laser-focused on it from the moment it traversed our waters.

???

"In the coming days?"

And the US lifted their closure.

Just weird.:
edit on 2023 2 12 by incoserv because: fixed quote.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   
More eyes on the sky then there have been in years

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

In the not-to-distant past this would have been called a proper "UFO flap"!

Out here in sunny California, the skies appear to be clear, so far.

We feel cheated!

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Ken Dilanian of NBC tweets:

In the wake of the Chinese balloon flight, the US military is now looking at a wider range of radar data as it monitors North American airspace, including more objects and smaller objects that it might have filtered out as clutter in the past, two DoD offls tell

The he follows up with exactly what I thought:

Just sitting here wondering what @NORADCommand was doing until two weeks ago.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The US just decommissioned another Object over Lake Huron. This is getting crazy....

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Aaaaaand .. Rep. Jack Bergman twtweetsets just now:

I’ve been in contact with DOD regarding operations across the Great Lakes region today.

The US military has decommissioned another “object” over Lake Huron.

I appreciate the decisive action by our fighter pilots.

The American people deserve far more answers than we have.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
The US just decommissioned another Object over Lake Huron. This is getting crazy....

Not doubting the report but isn't it unusual to take a shot with so many other aircraft in the area

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Phil Stewart, Reuters Military Intelligence correspondent,
tweets:

Checking with DoD about whether there's been another shootdown

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join