It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This keeps getting weirder ... Canada Canada closes airspace east of Lake Michigan ...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Interesting how updates and releases of info regarding these events are being brought to us via politicians, not military, hmmm?

You would think that military action regarding incursion, intercept and termination would be somewhat...I dunno....classified? Yet here we have #ing congressheads blabbing about it.

wag the dog?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

That's the thing; none of this is what could remotely be called "usual."

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Yeah there are 5 civilian planes over lake Huron now something is fishy If they were going to down something they would have cleared the area and the commercial flights would have re routed
edit on 12-2-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Over here in The UK it appears that these " objects " seem to get shot down at ABOUT THE SAME TIME EACH DAY.

Can anyone confirm ?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I don't know about that, but there were repotts of a sighthing last night, and DoD said that they were going to reopen the airspace, suspend search recognisance over night because it got dark, then resume in daylight.

As someone noted, I hope the US is not attacked at night, else it seems our national defence will be powerless to help.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I think this has been a scam from the beginning 1st we shoot down a highly televised balloon and now no such recording of these other objects .. This smells really bad they want us to think they are shooting things down .

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Julie Tsirkin ( @JulieNBCNews ) just tweeted:

NEWS: The U.S. military shot down another unidentified object over Lake Huron, two sources tell
@ckubeNBC
and me.

The officials say there are no indications of any collateral damage. The object went down in the lake and the officials expect to recover it.

And it looks like Reuters has confirmed, as well.
:
edit on 2023 2 12 by incoserv because: I could.

In addition, US Rep. Elissa Slotkin tweets:

The object has been downed by pilots from the US Air Force and National Guard. Great work by all who carried out this mission both in the air and back at headquarters. We’re all interested in exactly what this object was and it’s purpose.

Curiouser and curoiser...

(Need to take a break for a bit. I'll be back.)
:

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Thanks for info.

A question. The one that has just been shot down, i believe they have been looking for it on and off nearly all day. So where has it been ?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   

That's what we all want to know.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
Interesting how updates and releases of info regarding these events are being brought to us via politicians, not military, hmmm?

You would think that military action regarding incursion, intercept and termination would be somewhat...I dunno....classified? Yet here we have #ing congressheads blabbing about it.

wag the dog?

Here are the script guys don't deviate from them. The media has their own scripts also.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Thanks for info.

A question. The one that has just been shot down, i believe they have been looking for it on and off nearly all day. So where has it been ?

Now if that ain't the Million Dollar Question. Makes you wonder just how interesting the sightseeing really was.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   
They still are looking for something a AWAC is patrolling the lake

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Thanks for info.

Now if that ain't the Million Dollar Question. Makes you wonder just how interesting the sightseeing really was.

It maybe an " inter dimensional " object. It comes and goes.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Thanks for info.

the longer it takes to see evidence the less ill believe whatever the official story TPTB portray

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Senator Gary Peters tweets:

I've been in touch with the Pentagon, DHS, and FAA regarding the closure of air space over the Great Lakes. I'm glad the object was neutralized over Lake Huron and I'll continue pressing DoD for transparency.

"Downed," "shot down," "neutralized," etc ...

Some straight answers would be nice. Maybe there aren't any.
:

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I don't think the people in DC know what transparency means.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Thanks for info.

the longer it takes to see evidence the less ill believe whatever the official story TPTB portray

I don't believe anyhing they say, regardless of the time frame.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   

You mean like a Fly you are chasing with a swatter ? "Thank you I've always wanted to say that but never had the context
"

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Let's hope they're not ready to declare a National Emergency and suspend The Constitution !!!! ❗🆘

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Octagon shaped?

I'm trying to find a link to that promised Pentagon press briefing, but nothing as of yet ...

Weird thing is that everything is coming from politicians or media/propaganda outlets, but not a damnned thing from DoD or the White House.
:

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join