It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Either Keep Getting Your Booster Shots Or Admit You Were Wrong

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Then you should not have any issue presenting or summarising the pertinent facts that you feel are applicable to the thread.

Just make sure they are facts all the same and not simply opinion pieces.
edit on 28-2-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

If you are apt to punt 2 hour podcast by way of evidence to support your claims, then you should be able to summarise the relevant information you have assimilated.

What claims?

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   

The anti-vax nonsense you choose to subscribe to where your proclivities and claims are well-established here at ATS springs to mind.

Never mind the distractions all the same.

Do you have anything relevant or pertinent to add regarding the 2 hour-long podcast that you choose to introduce to the thread or not?

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I am not giving you advice but I have already made my choice in regards to these vaccinations. I see no benefit having them and the risks for young and healthy people outweigh any benefits. Given also that I was asymptomatic when infected with SARS-CoV-2 it is against everything I know that I should be vaccinated with a potentially hazardous product when I have already developed a superior form of immunity.

I will repeat that

Those who have been infected and developed natural immunity don't need a shot, a second shot, third, fourth, fifth, and so on.

You don't need professionals to tell you the above. It's basic knowledge.

In terms of the vaccine ideology that has been developed in the name of these vaccines I will say again that the vaccine ideology is as legitimate as the transgender ideology.
edit on 28-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I am shocked that you regard my posts as anti vax nonsense......but it's not a fact but simply an opinion.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

As said earlier in my other post

I haven't been vaccinated, as I am not naive or stupid or ignorant. And certainly I am not a vaccine junkie and in general I use medications only when they are absolutely necessary. In addition I have already developed natural immunity which is superior to vaccinations and never had an issue with the virus just as the vast majority of us.

As I said, everything that was propagated by the establishment turned out to be wrong. From the origin of the virus, to herd immunity, to natural immunity, to asymptomatic spread, to fatality rates, to the safety and effectiveness of these products. And so many others.

The establishment tried to create an ideology out of the vaccines. But the vaccine ideology is a legitimate as the transgender ideology

Every vaccine must be judged on its own merits and this is probably the most failed medical product ever created.

I assume that you are using the phrase 'anti-vaxxer: which is a pejorative as you don't have any valid arguments. It's better if you listen to academics who don't have ties with the establishment and the pharmaceuticals such as Professor Retsef Levi from MIT who said a few weeks ago

By now I believe that the cumulative evidence is conclusive and confirms our concern that the mRNA vaccines indeed cause sudden cardiac arrest as a sequel of vaccine-induced myocarditis

And finally, autopsies of people that die closely after they receive the vaccine indicate that with the enlarged number of cases, there is strong evidence that the death was caused by vaccine-induced myocarditis.

So presented with all of this evidence, I think that there is no other ethical or scientific choice but to pull out of the market these medical products and stop all the mRNA vaccination programmes. This is clearly the most failing medical product in the history of medical products, both in terms of efficacy and safety. And we need to investigate and think hard: How did we end up in a situation that it’s also the most profitable medical product in the history of medical products?

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

I am not giving you advice but I have already made my choice in regards to these vaccinations. I see no benefit having them and the risks for young and healthy people outweigh any benefits.

So you agree then that the mRNA vaccines are a choice?

Glad we seem to have established that very pertinent fact.

Given also that I was asymptomatic when infected with SARS-CoV-2 it is against everything I know that I should be vaccinated with a potentially hazardous product when I have already developed a superior firm of immunity.

I will repeat that

Those who have been infected and developed natural immunity don't need a shot, a second shot, third, fourth, fifth, and so on.

I'm not a doctor, virologist, or immunologist, so where highly communicable diseases like COVID-19 and vaccinations are concerned.

Ile err on the side of the advice they have on offer ta very much.

As opposed to whatever the hell the spurious nonsense and Qanonacrap amounts to that you punt in support of whatever agenda it is you are trying to satisfy.

And it's not "basic knowledge" that's required but professional medical advice.

I don't go to my Doctor and ask him to repair my PC same as he does not ask me how to diagnose ailment or disease.

My dinner time now, and to be honest with you am board arguing around in circles about matters to which we will obviously never see eye to eye.

So on that note ile bid you a fair evening, you enjoy the remainder of the day/night!
edit on 28-2-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I am shocked that you regard my posts as anti vax nonsense

No your not, thats just a lie.

but it's not a fact but simply an opinion.

Still waiting for you to illuminate us as to the opinions you feel relevant regarding the two-hour long opinion piece you choose to introduce to the thread aka a simple short summary.

It's not like I'm holding my breath don't worry.

Anyhoo, board now, away to play in the real world for a spell.

Have fun.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I am not giving you advice but I have already made my choice in regards to these vaccinations. I see no benefit having them and the risks for young and healthy people outweigh any benefits.

So you agree then that the mRNA vaccines are a choice?

Glad we seem to have established that very pertinent fact.

Given also that I was asymptomatic when infected with SARS-CoV-2 it is against everything I know that I should be vaccinated with a potentially hazardous product when I have already developed a superior firm of immunity.

I will repeat that

I'm not a doctor, virologist, or immunologist, so where highly communicable diseases like COVID-19 and vaccinations are concerned.

Ile err on the side of the advice they have on offer ta very much.

As opposed to whatever the hell the spurious nonsense and Qanonacrap amounts to that you punt in support of whatever agenda it is you are trying to satisfy.

And it's not "basic knowledge" that's required but professional medical advice.

I don't go to my Doctor and ask him to repair my PC same as he does not ask me how to diagnose ailment or disease.

My dinner time now, and to be honest with you am board arguing around in circles about matters to which we will obviously never see eye to eye.

So on that now ile bid you a fair evening, and enjoy the remainder of the day/night!

It should be a choice but it wasn't for many others who have been pressured, coerced, intimidated, and even threatened with dismissal of they didn't 'choose' to get vaccinated with these products. Si far from being a choice for everyone.

Basic immunology requires you to get vaccinated before getting infected not after. After you get infected there is no need to get vaccinated. I don't think you need to be a professional or a doctor to know the basics. But this is where the main problem is. If you don't know some basic information and if you have been indoctrinated you regard everything else as some sort of antivax agenda.

Take a look at this

Professor Retsef Levi from MIT who said a few weeks ago

By now I believe that the cumulative evidence is conclusive and confirms our concern that the mRNA vaccines indeed cause sudden cardiac arrest as a sequel of vaccine-induced myocarditis

And finally, autopsies of people that die closely after they receive the vaccine indicate that with the enlarged number of cases, there is strong evidence that the death was caused by vaccine-induced myocarditis.

So presented with all of this evidence, I think that there is no other ethical or scientific choice but to pull out of the market these medical products and stop all the mRNA vaccination programmes. This is clearly the most failing medical product in the history of medical products, both in terms of efficacy and safety. And we need to investigate and think hard: How did we end up in a situation that it’s also the most profitable medical product in the history of medical products?

You seem to disregard most of the literature by the way.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

I am shocked that you regard my posts as anti vax nonsense......but it's not a fact but simply an opinion.

The usual pejoratives in the absence of any evidence and any valid arguments to present. Just because they made the mistake to use the most failed medical products they believe that everyone else must follow them or even worse they believe everyone is a layman when it comes to scientific or medical matters. Not even common sense is used as you can see from the replies above.

What kind of effectiveness is there when you have to get boosted again and again until the end of times. Safety has been compromised long time ago.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

To me, it sounds like CCP misinformation. They want to make sure the impact of the virus they created is as bad as possible for us.

It should be a choice but it wasn't for many others who have been pressured, coerced, intimidated, and even threatened with dismissal of they didn't 'choose' to get vaccinated with these products. Si far from being a choice for everyone.

It was a choice. Fully. You aren't permitted to get a shot without signing a consent form indicating your consent. If someone didn't have the courage to stand up for their beliefs, that isn't my fault. Their personality and character defects aren't my fault, either. I won't feel sorry for someone who bent the knee for their employer. Especially those who want to talk like they are tough now - after giving in and getting the shot. They only proved they would *never* stand up to the government.

Anyone with a vaccine in them consented to it.
edit on 2/28/2023 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

To me, it sounds like CCP misinformation. They want to make sure the impact of the virus they created is as bad as possible for us.

It was a choice. Fully. You aren't permitted to get a shot without signing a consent form indicating your consent. If someone didn't have the courage to stand up for their beliefs, that isn't my fault. Their personality and character defects aren't my fault, either. I won't feel sorry for someone who bent the knee for their employer. Especially those who want to talk like they are tough now - after giving in and getting the shot. They only proved they would *never* stand up to the government.

Anyone with a vaccine in them consented to it.

I will repeat

You are incorrect when you saying it was about choice. Actually these arguments are very disingenuous. The most absurd and ludicrous campaign ever wanted to vaccinate everyone and everything through threats and coercion. Clearly anti-scientific and absolute wrong.

By the way I haven't been 'vaccinated' with the junk by Pfizer and Moderna. I am not naive or stupid and definitely not ignorant.

You said

Especially those who want to talk like they are tough now - after giving in and getting the shot. They only proved they would *never* stand up to the government.

Great that you admit those people were pressured, coerced, or threatened with dismissal by their employers.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

You are incorrect when you saying it was about choice. Actually these arguments are very disingenuous. The most absurd and ludicrous campaign ever wanted to vaccinate everyone and everything through threats and coercion. Clearly anti-scientific and absolute wrong.

They always have the choice to refuse. One must have a backbone if they intend to stand up for their beliefs and reject coercion.

You can write "coerced" or "under duress" where your signature would go. You could refuse to sign the consent form. Nobody held them down and forced a needle in their arm.

Every shot was given to a consenting person.

Great that you admit those people were pressured, coerced, or threatened with dismissal by their employers.

And still they made the choice to give in and get the shot.

They had a choice: say no, as many did. Their character flaws aren't the fault of the vaccine.
edit on 2/28/2023 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

They always have the choice to refuse. One must have a backbone if they intend to stand up for their beliefs and reject coercion.

You can write "coerced" or "under duress" where your signature would go. You could refuse to sign the consent form. Nobody held them down and forced a needle in their arm.

They had a choice: say no, as many did. Their character flaws aren't the fault of the vaccine.

Again great toy admit those people were coerced, pressured, intimidated, and threatened with dismissal from their employers if they chose not to get vaccinated. So it wasn't a free choice after all despite your attempts to convince the audience....

Vaccine mandates we used to call them and no there is nothing wrong with them when their income and career are under threat. It's all the fault of the most absurd and ludicrous medical campaign that tried to enforce the junk from Pfizer and Moderna to the population. Proven junk that have harmed and even killed people.

The rest is just vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality.

Forgot to say that the consent must be informed. Those who claim consent was informed are just disingenuous and defenders of the pharmaceuticals.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

ehlinelaw.com...

Pfizer Trial Hid Injuries

The US District Court of Texas ordered FDA to release documents of clinical trials of the Covid-19 shots after getting sued by attorneys at Siri & Glimstad. The documents revealed Pfizer classifying adverse events as non-related to the vaccine.

Falsification of data
Lying and deceiving the public and authorities
Criminal deception
Harming citizens with their junk products
Accusing scientists and academics and trying to assassinate their characters via third parties

Far from an informed consent... More like a criminal enterprise which is about to face legal indictments.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

From my other thread

The family of a girl who fell into a coma and died after getting a second Pfizer-BNT (BNT) COVID-19 vaccine dose will receive NT$3.5 million (US$114,111) after she was named on the list of relief fund recipients who suffered adverse reactions to COVID-19 vaccine shots unveiled by the Ministry of Health and Welfare (MOHW) on Sunday.

The girl, who was in the 5-11 age group, fell into a coma three days after receiving her second BNT vaccine dose, and was diagnosed with fulminant myocarditis after having an ultrasound scan before she died, spokesperson Lo Yi-chun said.

As a result, VICP awarded her family NT$3.5 million for her death plus NT$300,000 for funeral costs.

In addition to the girl's family, three Moderna recipients were awarded compensation ranging from NT$5,000 to NT$500,000, five AstraZeneca (AZ) recipients will receive amounts from NT$20,000 to NT$250,000, and one Bacillus Calmette-Guérin (BCG) recipient will get NT$300,000

Vaccine induced myocarditis that resulted in the death of the girl. One of the many stories, unfortunately.

Your claim that vaccines are safe is just not true. It's part of the vaccine apologetics you are offering.

Either you get boosted continuously or admit you are wrong. I will take it further by saying that you can get boosted as many times as you want but you are still wrong regardless of whether you admit it or not.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

And there are far more stories of people dying from the actual disease. The vaccine is far safer than the disease. Weigh the risks with your Doctor not internet pseudo-scientists and pseudo-doctors.

Anyone who became a "virologist" after the COVID-19 pandemic is not credible. They jumped on a very weird bandwagon and nothing more.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

And there are far more stories of people dying from the actual disease. The vaccine is far safer than the disease. Weigh the risks with your Doctor not internet pseudo-scientists and pseudo-doctors.

Anyone who became a "virologist" after the COVID-19 pandemic is not credible. They jumped on a very weird bandwagon and nothing more.

You're so far away from the truth it's laughable. This is classic denialism.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   

you are correct, but it's just not that simple overall. My sister has some non life threatening conditions that require expensive medication and care. She was given the option to take the shot or be fired. She couldn't afford to be fired and lose her medical insurance, so she took the shot. Very much against it, but had to. You can call it a character flaw all day, but unless and until you were ready to pick up the tab for her medication and care, you aren't in the position to say who's moral compass is pointing more north.

Bottom line is, all of this was done wrong, the long term effects of both the virus and the 'vaccine' (if any) are not known and cannot be know until time passes. Anyone who is making empirical statements at this point looks super foolish to me.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I haven't, but I assure you I will give an open minded listen.

Is this the one? www.youtube.com...

Did you watch it yet?

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40 >>

join