It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Campbell gets stuck in on excess deaths.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Eating Eggs is actually healthy for the body.
Even heart.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Campbel has a doctorate in nursing, which means he would be far more useful in fixing you up than the average layperson or perhaps even a doctor. I doubt whether he cares much about money, as he would have started off as a psych nurse, which means he wandered in off the street, did the Nursing council exam passed and was accepted for training. He would have done about a year of general medicine and a couple of years of psych training before passing the state-registered psych nursing exam. Then he would have done eighteen months in a general hospital and then sat the general nursing exam. it is or was that way when he did it, so must have found his vocation and went to UNI to get a doctorate. That sort of training isn't done these days. One of the first things he would have been taught is always to look for the simplest cause of a disease. Occams razor, Hence his first warnings when covid started. was Vitamin D and Zinc. He would be the first to admit you never stop learning, His learning experience with this covid vaccine would have been well-researched and proves that something rather untoward is going on, which I doubt he has seen before. But has let us privy too, I just wish he was a bit more supicious earlier on, i bet he wishes he was as well,and hope he isnt to vaccine injured.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Im not here to argue with you. I don't want to do that really but, he got it so wrong in the beginning that I feel like it disqualifies anything that he has to say now on the subject. He has no ground to stand on.

By the way my mother holds similar credentials and like John Campbell, she was all in with the approved narrative as well and actually still is. It's bewildering to me that these people were so wrong and willing to throw out common sense and experience to go all in on an unproven treatment that was barely tested with no studies or results to back any of it up.

Credibility out the window right there. John Campbell needs to stop talking about it now and stop giving out bad advice. He won't though, he's making a lot of money.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1
How do you know he's making a lot of money please?
In one of his broadcasts he has put both his medical tomes up for FREE download.
He might have something set up with payments for views, but I'm not savvy in that department and there's nothing I can see that says he is reaping financial benefit from making his video's.
However, I do agree with you, it is hard to 'forgive' those that preached one thing, then had a change of 'heart' , got past their 'cognitive dissonance' if you will, to change their tune when so many in the same profession were already saying don't take the jab.
I battled this with my clients who decided to take the jab. I did not judge them, they knew where I stood and what my advice was.... don't take it. But I've not ostracised them, just tried to help as much as I can within my 'pay grade' to help keep them healthy since.
Compassion?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Campbel has a doctorate in nursing, which means he would be far more useful in fixing you up than the average layperson or perhaps even a doctor. I doubt whether he cares much about money, as he would have started off as a psych nurse, which means he wandered in off the street, did the Nursing council exam passed and was accepted for training. He would have done about a year of general medicine and a couple of years of psych training before passing the state-registered psych nursing exam. Then he would have done eighteen months in a general hospital and then sat the general nursing exam. it is or was that way when he did it, so must have found his vocation and went to UNI to get a doctorate. That sort of training isn't done these days. One of the first things he would have been taught is always to look for the simplest cause of a disease. Occams razor, Hence his first warnings when covid started. was Vitamin D and Zinc. He would be the first to admit you never stop learning, His learning experience with this covid vaccine would have been well-researched and proves that something rather untoward is going on, which I doubt he has seen before. But has let us privy too, I just wish he was a bit more supicious earlier on, i bet he wishes he was as well,and hope he isnt to vaccine injured.

He also has a BSc in Biology for those who have tried to assassinate his character and cast doubt on his knowledge and qualifications. The same people are trying hard to diminish him have zero degrees and zero knowledge.

He has a range of degrees by the way.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

Correct. I'm concerned. I've followed his channel for probably2 and a half years now. I've seen the progression. The other poster asked for evidence, well just check his channel. He's supposed to be a medical professional, not a Doctor but a medical professional none-the-less. His bad advice most certainly damaged people early on and now, he's conveniently flipped.

It's ridiculous.

What bad advise are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Watch his early videos. Pro vaccine. Bad advice. It's all there if you watch his content.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

He also runs ads on his videos. He's making money.

EDIT: Just out of interest, would you mind if I asked what profession you're in? Are you in the medical field? Maybe you could educate me on why so many of these medical experts with bags full of PHD's bought into this disaster so early on and with total conviction. All whilst idiots like me could smell something off from the start.

I have a hard time wrapping my head around this.There is no doubt that the man has done done damage. I think he should go away.
edit on 30-1-2023 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

He also has a BSc in Biology for those who have tried to assassinate his character and cast doubt on his knowledge and qualifications. The same people are trying hard to diminish him have zero degrees and zero knowledge.

Is he a Doctor?

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I am sure that these are major factors. They just don't want to admit it.

What does Cambell say they are? I agree the lockdowns were extremely bad in so many ways that solved nothing. We never should have closed our schools too. Set reading, writing, math back 30 years in scores not to forget the phycological aspects of it all. Add in the push to mandate the vaccine across groups that never needed it, and you have a disaster on your hands.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Watch his early videos. Pro vaccine. Bad advice. It's all there if you watch his content.

I have talked about him in the past. He takes real data but skews his opinions of that data down paths that end up not being correct, but for many they just follow along since the baseline data is correct. I have deep dived a couple of his videos and pointed out his errors and just pure assumptions, but his followers do not listen or care. I honestly think that he thinks he is correct and that adds to the whole validity of it all.

With this video he makes some big claims for the first two weeks of Jan, but then in 2018 Jan was 64k dead and in the first two weeks of 2023 we are at 32k dead, so let's see what Jan ends up being, but it is on course to match pre COVID.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Have you got links to your breakdowns of videos? I'd be interested in reading them.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Is he a Doctor?

Does he have to be a doctor?? So any other scientist cannot have a say because they haven't studied medicine? In the same manner doctors will be unable in most cases to understand molecular biology or epidemiology.
edit on 30-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I have talked about him in the past. He takes real data but skews his opinions of that data down paths that end up not being correct, but for many they just follow along since the baseline data is correct. I have deep dived a couple of his videos and pointed out his errors and just pure assumptions, but his followers do not listen or care. I honestly think that he thinks he is correct and that adds to the whole validity of it all.

With this video he makes some big claims for the first two weeks of Jan, but then in 2018 Jan was 64k dead and in the first two weeks of 2023 we are at 32k dead, so let's see what Jan ends up being, but it is on course to match pre COVID.

Since July there is a constant pattern. So several months in a row where excess deaths in each month are above the 5 year average. This is where Dr Campbell is going. Especially the non excess Covid deaths.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Is he a Doctor?

Died he have to be a doctor?? So any other scientist cannot have a say because they haven't studied medicine? In the same manner doctors will be unable in most cases to understand molecular biology or epidemiology.

I think it matters. When you are presenting and analysing medical data and offering opinions to the layman then I think that the Doctor title is surely misleading to a lot of people who watch his content. He's not a doctor, in the same way that Jill Biden isn't. He's an elevated nurse and granted he is a trained medical professional but, he's essentially a nurse that trains nurses. Again he has the title but he is not a doctor. It matters.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I am sure that these are major factors. They just don't want to admit it.

What does Cambell say they are? I agree the lockdowns were extremely bad in so many ways that solved nothing. We never should have closed our schools too. Set reading, writing, math back 30 years in scores not to forget the phycological aspects of it all. Add in the push to mandate the vaccine across groups that never needed it, and you have a disaster on your hands.

Well.. it leaves it open and cannot discuss it on YouTube as his channel will be taken down.

I would think lockdowns, delays in getting treatment caused by lockdowns and delays in general, not picking up a problem due to fear of getting infected when seeking help, and of course the word that ----;;; apologists don't want to hear

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

His channel will not be taken down. He's stuck with the narrative like an obedient dog and only flipped when it became acceptable to do so. His channel isn't going anywhere.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Is he a Doctor?

Died he have to be a doctor?? So any other scientist cannot have a say because they haven't studied medicine? In the same manner doctors will be unable in most cases to understand molecular biology or epidemiology.

I think it matters. When you are presenting and analysing medical data and offering opinions to the layman then I think that the Doctor title is surely misleading to a lot of people who watch his content. He's not a doctor, in the same way that Jill Biden isn't. He's an elevated nurse and granted he is a trained medical professional but, he's essentially a nurse that trains nurses. Again he has the title but he is not a doctor. It matters.

You forget that many of these doctors won't be able to make an analysis of any of this data as they don't know how and they don't have even the knowledge of epidemiology or biology to do so. His analysis is really good by the way.

In terms of degrees he isn't just a nurse. He has a BSc in Biology, an MSc in Health Science, a Post Grad Diploma in Pharmacology, and a Doctorate in Teaching Bioscience to nurses.

Hardly a layman as some others have presented him.

His change of mind was good as the evidence wasn't great to support the vaccines.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Is he a Doctor?

You forget that many of these doctors won't be able to make an analysis of any of this data as they don't know how and they don't have even the knowledge of epidemiology or biology to do so. His analysis is really good by the way.

In terms of degrees he isn't just a nurse. He has a BSc in Biology, an MSc in Health Science, a Post Grad Diploma in Pharmacology, and a Doctorate in Teaching Bioscience to nurses.

Hardly a layman as some others have presented him.

His change of mind was good as the evidence wasn't great to support the vaccines.

Exactly. As I said, he's a nurse that trains nurses. Not a doctor, and by the way I didn't refer to him as a layman. The vast majority of the people who consume his content are. That's what I said.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Sorry, just to expand on this. You mentioned his change of mind. We all have changes of mind when new facts present themselves it's totally normal. Where I have a problem though is that his early take on the situation and solutions to it don't really strike me as the opinions I'd expect from a medical professional who's apparently rolling around in degrees, PhDs bachelors etc.

I have zero confidence in him.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join