It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female to Male Swimmer Competes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

As I said, it's not fair to anyone. The transfolk are taking substances that would get any other athlete banned. It doesn't matter that they call it medical treatment. There are legitimate medications that are banned for this reason - they make competition unfair.

Why are transfolk special again? Why do they get to take substances that are banned for everyone else. Don't feed me the line about necessary medical. As I just mentioned, there are other necessary medications that *no one* can take because it's unfair to everyone. So why are transfolk special?

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Allowed because feminazis are out to try to prove they are not the weaker sex, they are as strong as men.
Chip on the shoulder central.

Classic Freud penile envy by the Left. Complete with actual castration of actual biological men

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   
So Lia Thomas does better in the women's division then he did in the men's.

Iszac Henig does worse in the men's then she did in the women's.

Patriarchy is a play.

While many will see this as evidence there are biological differences in men and women, others will see this as proof that God is making a mistakes by purposefully putting folks in the wrong body and then cruelly forcing them to perform in competitions far worse than they would have if they were put into the right body in the first place.

Now, since God did not do this say 25 years ago, but started this in the grand scale in 2015 or so, we need a remedy.

Watch: The cry will be to see Henig as the victim of God's cruel patriarchy, as such, a cry for rule changes will be implemented. Henig's best times as woman will be averaged out, and she as a he will get head start in future races, which, is fair.

Shortly there after, ALL races of any sort will have averaging, sort of like a Handicap in Golf, to make the races fair to those who are less skilled, talented, or who have been screwed over by a patriarchal God.

Have we determined who put these folks in the wrong body? Was it God, their own soul, or nature, because someone suddenly started really screwing up, right around 2015 when the NY times ran a piece "does gender really matter."

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Harrison Bergeron, here we come...

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   
female to make. did they go back in time and come back out of their mother's vagina as the opposite sex? sounds to me like a female pretending to be a male would be a lot more accurate

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 02:02 AM
link   
what happened to

follow the
science?

men who get chopped are not women.

they are eunuchs.

now there's a division i can get behind, so to speak.

don't get chopped and still feel like a girl? sorry, stay in the men's locker room. compete with them.

women that want to go the other way?

what's the point?

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

may i ask , what your avatar represents. All this talk of man bits & woman bits has seemed to stroke my curiousity for some reason.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The only really fair way on this is to make them decide: competition or transition. They live as they like outside competition. Men can put on dresses, tuck, and go around as women on the surface. Women can be as butch as they need to be to feel masculine.

But if they want to compete, they compete with the body they were born in and with the others also born in bodies with that sex.

If transition is more important and they opt to start chemically altering themselves, then they need to stay in the local co-ed rec league sports where men and women play together.
edit on 9-1-2023 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

the reason why what ever pronoun (WEP) they want to use got slower is, that dangling thang (WEP) sewed on added drag in the water.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I see a lot of transphobia in the way people are dealing with this matter. What's wrong with men competing in women's competitions and vice versa? You need to follow the science and the science has proven a man can identify as a woman or a woman can identify as a man whenever they feel like it.

The problem here isn't whether a woman can take part in men's sports. Of course they can take part anytime they want. And on the other hand men can compete at women's sports. It's called inclusion and fairness. The main issue is transphobia and hate.

Are there any sane people out there who don't think that a man can become a woman and a woman can become a man? It's usually those who are not educated at all who have these extreme views or far-right wing individuals and Trump supporters.
edit on 9-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

I hadn't realized we've finally discovered a way to change our sex chromosomes.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

You just have to identify as a male or female and your chromosomal make up will change accordingly. I don't see why is it difficult for people to get this idea.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: darkbake

As I said, it's not fair to anyone. The transfolk are taking substances that would get any other athlete banned. It doesn't matter that they call it medical treatment. There are legitimate medications that are banned for this reason - they make competition unfair.

Why are transfolk special again? Why do they get to take substances that are banned for everyone else. Don't feed me the line about necessary medical. As I just mentioned, there are other necessary medications that *no one* can take because it's unfair to everyone. So why are transfolk special?

Substances are used to get them included in the sports given their transition which might be difficult. I don't see why they shouldn't be playing in sports when they transition.

Do you say that a man can never become a woman and vice versa? It' has been proven scientifically long time ago.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

You just have to identify as a male or female and your chromosomal make up will change accordingly.

Magic is cool.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

You just have to identify as a male or female and your chromosomal make up will change accordingly.

Magic is cool.

I don't think there should be any doubt that when you identify as a woman being a man then your chromosomes are expected to change.

And what makes someone a woman is self-identification and self-declaration.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Magic is cool.

I don't think there should be any doubt that when you identify as a woman being a man then your chromosomes are expected to change.

I get it.

Clown-world!

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Magic is cool.

I get it.

Clown-world!

We need to use common sense and follow the science. You identify as a woman then you are a woman. So simple and straightforward.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Seriously If I'm a chick wanting to swim against men and considering body mods..... I'm going to add on top of my steroids a robotic penis that acts like an oar for extra thrusts in the water

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BadRandy217
Seriously If I'm a chick wanting to swim against men and considering body mods..... I'm going to add on top of my steroids a robotic penis that acts like an oar for extra thrusts in the water

You don't need to do any of these. Just identity as a man and you are a man.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   

You just have to identify as a male or female and your chromosomal make up will change accordingly. I don't see why is it difficult for people to get this idea.

Either this is very subtle sarcasm or total insanity. You chose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join