It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female to Male Swimmer Competes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Asmodeus3

I hadn't realized we've finally discovered a way to change our sex chromosomes.

You just have to identify as a male or female and your chromosomal make up will change accordingly. I don't see why is it difficult for people to get this idea.

Either this is very subtle sarcasm or total insanity. You chose.

The chromosomal make up of an individual can change upon self-identification and self-declaration. I am surprised you haven't learnt this and there seems to be many others who don't follow the science and engage in extreme views and far-right rhetoric.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

You just have to identify as a male or female and your chromosomal make up will change accordingly. I don't see why is it difficult for people to get this idea.

The chromosomal make up of an individual can change upon self-identification and self-declaration.

"Mama, don't take my Kodachromosome
Mama, don't take my Kodachromosome
Mama, don't take my Kodachromosome awaaaaaaaaaay..."

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   
aaaaaaaaa

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 03:56 AM
link   
So ladies and gentlemen, are you still not convinced that the chromosomal make up of an individual can change upon self-identification and self-declaration?

Say for example you have a pair of XX chromosomes and you are a biological woman. Then after some period of time you have lived as a woman you then thinking of identifying as a man. And you do so as it's your right. The day you start identifying as a man what do you think happens to one of the chromosomes? Will it change to Y to make you a biological man or will it still be an X chromosome?

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Annee?

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Annee?

Who is this???

Do you really think that females cannot change into males and vice versa? What sort of extreme views are these ones? These arguments remind me of far right ideas and of Trump supporters.

Anyone can identify as they wish at anytime and hence their sex and gender changes immediately. Actually you can change sex and gender several red over a year. I suppose you do understand the science behind it.
edit on 10-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   

The chromosomal make up of an individual can change upon self-identification and self-declaration. I am surprised you haven't learnt this and there seems to be many others who don't follow the science and engage in extreme views and far-right rhetoric.

So I take it, this isn't satire....

Bold claims require bold proof.....you made the claim, you show the proof. Please, no Bitchute BS!
edit on 10-1-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Bold claims require bold proof.....you made the claim, you show the proof. Please, no Bitchute BS!

No. Nobody needs proof as long as self-identification and self-declaration exist. One who declares himself a man or a woman is therefore a man or a woman. Everything else is just extreme right wing propaganda and transphobia.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

No. Nobody needs proof as long as self-identification and self-declaration exist. One who declares himself a man or a woman is therefore a man or a woman. Everything else is just extreme right wing propaganda and transphobia.

Hmmm...interesting.

I'm not a biologist, so please direct me to the science behind the act of thinking physically changing sex chromosomes.

TY in advance.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Hmmm...interesting.

I'm not a biologist, so please direct me to the science behind the act of thinking physically changing sex chromosomes.

TY in advance.

The science of self-identification and self-declaration. You declare yourself to be a woman then you are a woman. If you have any karyotype test to examine your chromosomes then upon self identification the Y chromosome changes to X. It just follows your self-identification and is consistent with the transgender theory. I think everyone should be following the science and not like some sort of far right extremism.
edit on 10-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I guess you just have to look at RuPaul?

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

So....what is wrong with being female and competing in men's sports? Or being male and competing in women's sports? Just identify as a male or female and your chromosomes will change accordingly.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Imagine how the 4 dudes who placed behind the fake dude are feeling right now.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I'd really rather not.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

So do you agree that upon self-identification and self-declaration your chromosomes change? Or you don't follow the science?

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I'd really rather not.

What about you sir?

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I'd really rather not.

What about you sir?

Do I believe in magic?
No...but I enjoy card tricks.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I'd really rather not.

What about you sir?

Do I believe in magic?

So you are not following the science as it seems.
Look, it's rather straight forward. You identify as a woman let's say and immediately your chromosomal make up changes. Simple.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 05:26 AM
link   

I'd really rather not.

What about you sir?

Do I believe in magic?

Have you changed your mind over the past few days? Are you now convinced that upon self identification and self declaration your chromosomal make up changes?

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I stopped following the science when it tried to tell me all the seasons were really just global warming and my fault.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join