It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman dies 7 minutes after bivalent Covid shot from 'natural causes'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   
1.4.2023 - fyi:

USA VACCINE INJURIES BEGAN RAMPING UP IN NUMBER AFTER MAY 2021.

IMO, Blame the Biden Administration's FDA. The Food and Drug Administration took the unprecedented action of allowing Pharmaceutical companies to adjust, tweak, change their Covid-19 vaccine formulations without testing the new formulations, and without needing FDA clearance, prior to distributing them to the public.

From Feb 2021: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This will become HUGE, once people put their brains and hearts, where their mouths have been, over recent decades.

Most Americans have said since the 1970's (mouth), that they don't trust "big pharma". But in their hearts/minds (brain) they feel these pharmaceuticals really do care about humankind's well-being.

Their Mistrust was WELL FOUNDED.

Shockwaves will traverse society as the TRUTH is learned.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

To trust the pharmaceutical companies and their cronies you need to be either naive or stupid, indoctrinated or brainwashed or all of the above. Unless you work for them or somehow there is an association between your income and your loyalties then I can't find any reason why someone will trust the pharmaceuticals.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have seen your thread and threads made by other members in the past. Reality has caught up with the mistakes made and it's obvious that the lack of testing and the authorisation by the FDA were huge mistakes.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   
So she died with a Darwin Award.

a reply to: Asmodeus3

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
So she died with a Darwin Award.

It's a very unfortunate event and I don't think she wanted to make herself available for death. Don't forget that many have been given the wrong information about these products or even coerced and pressured to get injected or sometimes threaten with dismissal by their employers.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Basically did the same thing a snake bite does. Turned her blood into jello.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Correct đź‘Ť a reply to: nerbot

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Well what did she die from then?

'Natural causes'

It's not determined yet what are these natural causes and it seems it will stay this way as they don't have enough evidence to justify what these natural causes are which prompted a huge reaction from the public and local politicians.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 06:03 AM
link   

edit on 6-1-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Seems like a funny way to cover deaths up, having public inquests and paying compensation.

Your just adding proof that a small number of people have died and that governments are admitting to them.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 06:39 AM
link   

a reply to: iwanttobelieve70
That link you provided says 12.5 per 10,000...... that's 1 in 800.

1 serious adverse reaction per 800 vaccinees!!!

The vaccines are still in use eventhough the serious adverse reactions is a massive 12.5 per 10,000 vaccinees.

12.5 per 10,000 is better known as 0.12 percent.

That actually quite a small number. Especially if you go back to the source document and read it properly. 1 in 4 of those 12.5 in 10,000 people were actually in the placebo group. So you're actually looking at 0.09 percent, and even then some of them had actually covid so it wasn't a Vax reaction at all. Others were later found to have other causes unrelated to the vax as well.

This brings it close to the 0.02 percent risk found in the Israeli study in my signature.

So, even your worst case is less that the risk is a fraction of a percent.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Sudden Death: The No. 1 Cause of Death for Under 65s

Evidence showing the COVID shots are a public health disaster keeps mounting. In late December 2022, Steve Kirsch1 and Jessica Rose,2 Ph.D., both published Substack articles detailing some of the latest evidence showing the shots are destroying people’s immune systems and have triggered an avalanche of turbo-charged cancers.

Confirmed: Covid Boosters Trigger Metastasis

Cancer rates have increased since the introduction of the COVID shots and is one of the top three leading causes of premature death among younger adults — a trend that in turn is driving down U.S. life expectancy.

I highly recommend to never inject yourself with experimental medicines posing as vaccines. I sure am glad I stuck with my gut instinct on this one, because I fit right into the high mortality age range for people dying from the clotshots.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

The vaccines are still in use eventhough the serious adverse reactions is a massive 12.5 per 10,000 vaccinees.

That actually quite a small number. Especially if you go back to the source document and read it properly. 1 in 4 of those 12.5 in 10,000 people were actually in the placebo group. So you're actually looking at 0.09 percent, and even then some of them had actually covid so it wasn't a Vax reaction at all. Others were later found to have other causes unrelated to the vax as well.

This brings it close to the 0.02 percent risk found in the Israeli study in my signature.

Good lord it took you that long to do math?

Ok, anyway. So you are cool with 1 in 800 having severe adverse reactions even when others have been pulled for 1 in a 100,000 and 1 in 10,000.

As long as it took you to do math I can understand you missing the other parts. What is your unacceptable number? Is it 1 in 1?
edit on 6-1-2023 by iwanttobelieve70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Especially if you go back to the source document and read it properly. 1 in 4 of those 12.5 in 10,000 people were actually in the placebo group.

Can you copy and paste the bit from the source document, that I should read properly...... that confirms what you state please?

I apologize, but I can't seem to find what you are pointing out. I will endeavour to read the direct quote that you will provide for me (in your reply to me), until I understand what you are getting at.

Thanks in advance.
edit on 6-1-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Seems like a funny way to cover deaths up, having public inquests and paying compensation.

Your just adding proof that a small number of people have died and that governments are admitting to them.

These are strawman arguments as usual.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   

The comparison you made is ridiculous. One I suppose is the infection fatality rate of the disease and the other is rate of serious adverse reaction by the vaccine. According to established standards the vaccine should have been pulled out log the market long time ago. The rate of serious adverse reactions is way too high.

Just as it happened with the J&J and Astrazeneca vaccines in many countries

www.france24.com...

Denmark said on Monday it would not include the Covid-19 vaccine from US drugmaker Johnson & Johnson in its national vaccination campaign, citing worries over serious side effects involving blood clots.

The Danish Health Authority has concluded that the benefits of using the Covid-19 vaccine from Johnson & Johnson do not outweigh the risk of causing the possible adverse effect... in those who receive the vaccine," the authority said in a statement.

"Therefore, the Danish Health Authority will continue the Danish mass vaccination programme against Covid-19 without the Covid-19 vaccine from Johnson & Johnson," it added

As you can see the risks from vaccination outweigh the benefits.

No need for vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality. By the way I can't count how many times your arguments have been refuted over various threads.
edit on 6-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Especially if you go back to the source document and read it properly. 1 in 4 of those 12.5 in 10,000 people were actually in the placebo group.

Can you copy and paste the bit from the source document, that I should read properly...... that confirms what you state please?

I apologize, but I can't seem to find what you are pointing out. I will endeavour to read the direct quote that you will provide for me (in your reply to me), until I understand what you are getting at.

Thanks in advance.

You will be waiting for long. He hasn't read the paper at all. He only engages in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   

15 part thread exposing potential corruption and collusion within the province of Saskatchewan involving vaccine adverse events including death and the suppression of data

This is the same province where the victim was found to have died from 'natural causes' a few minutes after she had her booster shot.

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join