It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Tate arrested for human trafficking

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Thanks fo the link, I had time to watch about five minutes and will pick up later. This Tate person seems to be spitting complete common sense. He speaks as though he was raised by two good parents. All, let’s say “non fake” adults would wholeheartedly agree with him. Nice guy, but he seems very ver average

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Is it me or are they charging all men who have possibly slept with an unwilling bedmate as “human trafficking” to make it seems like a more severe crime than it really could pan out to be? Some lawmakers man… such scum

When it comes to genitals and laws they turn into five year olds. “Oh no someone might have “possibly” seen a womans genitals against their will! Let’s immediately, before any trials, label them as human traffickers and get people to call them hitler!

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   

So are you a fan of Tate and the things he says?

Do you think he's the smartest man on the planet? LoL

He's not saying anything to Piers Morgan we have not heard before Itisnowagain.

Also, how could the nurses in the UK be happy with working with their current wage, as Tate suggests, when said wage is not even in line with inflation?

Would you be happy to starve and sit in the dark?

If it's ""losers"" you are after look no further than Tate and his fan base.

You have asked questions now, as always how about answering some.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Salamandy

Do nice guys raised by decent parents say things like this?

“If you put yourself in a position to be raped, you must bare some responsibility.”

“Why would you be with a woman whos not a virgin anyway (sic)? She is used goods. Second hand.”

“By extension, if I have responsibility over her, then I must have a degree of authority.”

“One of the best things about being a man is being territorial and being able to say ‘that is mine.”

“I’m not a rapist, but I like the idea of just being able to do what I want. I like being free.”

“Read the Bible, every single man had multiple wives, not a single woman had multiple husbands. It’s against the will of God — it’s disgusting.”

They are not even close to the worst things he has said by the way.
edit on 14-1-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Salamandy

So, is he being set up or did he really rape a girl?

That is the question some people will ask....
Some don't bother and just provide short clips which make it appear that he is guilty....

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Police seem to think he is guilty.

Hence the fact that he's lying in a Romanian gaol for 30 days and failed to win his appeal.

Numerous different short clips and evidence suggest what the man is including txt and twitter content.

Good luck digging Tate out of the hole hes in.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
'Cause no one has ever been framed in the history of mankind........

edit on 14-1-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Short clips???

I would like to be able hear the whole conversation.....rather than a clipped bit.........to hear it in context, personally.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Cause no one has ever been framed in the history of mankind........

They don't need to frame Tate Itisnowagain.

Look at the things the man has said about women.

That tells you everything you need to know right there.

Have you even bothered to watch and read the article presented that show what Tate and his ilk are all about?

How do you account for the things he said?

People who choose to treat women like that, or see them in such light, are something most men wipe from the bottom of their shoes.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   

So thats a no then?

Willing to post 15 min video in support of a beast from the likes of Piers Morgan.

Yet unable to simply read the numerous stories and evidence others have presented that show Tate to be exactly what he is aka a dirty wrong'yin!

www.theguardian.com...
www.thesun.co.uk...
www.thesun.co.uk...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.the-sun.com...
www.vox.com...
www.theguardian.com...

Next.

edit on 14-1-2023 by andy06shake because: Last article wont imbed for some reason.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I only started looking into Andrew Tate because you posted short clips that could be out of context..and now you want me to read the sun newspaper which no doubt contains all the same sentences you have already provided.

Do you honestly think that any of that proves anything, either way?

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I only started looking into Andrew Tate because you posted short clips that could be out of context

Accept they are not out of context and show exactly what the man is all capable of, and it's not just me posting them, or telling you what Tate is all about.

The words/txts and actions come out his own mouth and originated from Tate, there is no doubt about it.

.and now you want me to read the sun newspaper which no doubt contains all the same sentences you have already provided.

Yes, i watched your sad attempt to promote the beast from the likes of Piers Morgan video after all. And i think you may find its more than just "The Sun" reporting on Tate.

Do you honestly think that any of that proves anything?

I think the things Tate says prove what he is capable of doing to women.

And authorities, even in Romania, don't hold you without evidence or reason.

I honestly think the man is the worst of the worst, and then some.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I only started looking into Andrew Tate because you posted short clips that could be out of context

Accept they are not out of context and show exactly what the man is all capable of, and it's not just me posting them, or telling you what Tate is all about.

The words/txts and actions come out his own mouth and originated from Tate, there is no doubt about it.

.and now you want me to read the sun newspaper which no doubt contains all the same sentences you have already provided.

Yes, i watched your sad attempt to promote the beast from the likes of Piers Morgan video after all. And i think you may find its more than just "The Sun" reporting on Tate.

Do you honestly think that any of that proves anything?

I think the things Tate says prove what he is capable of doing to women.

And authorities, even in Romania, don't hold you without evidence or reason.

I honestly think the man is the worst of the worst, and then some.

I think the words sentences and phrases you have used in this thread alone shows you want to overlook all evidence of child trafficking and human trafficking and rape and this makes you a groomer and rape and child trafficking cover upperer.
Evidence in this thread makes you far worse and far more guilty than any evidence you have provided on Tates.
You just keep posting the same thing over and over without anything new.
And no matter how much actual evidence of REAL rape and trafficking presented you ignore it just to redirect it back to the exact same out of context ravings about whichever logical fallacy you can apply.
I think you are hiding something about yourself.
Why do you not care about the actual corruption that is factual based.
What is it about your obsession that makes sense if you are not actually covering the real crimes in regards to children being raped and trafficked?
I mean dude. You want us to believe Romanian police are to be trusted?
Do you have any examples for this?
I have given you tons of actual facts of prominent people guilty of rape, child trafficking and human trafficking
A.N.D.
Y.O.U.
D.O.
N.O.T.
C.A.R.E.

(post by andy06shake removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I think you may wish to read the TnC, learn how to stay on topic, whats acceptable to say in the forum that you now are.

You what?

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Supposed to stay on topic Itisnowagain.

And not go off on Qanonatangets about Joe Biden, Trump, American rightwing politics and other spurious nonsense, aka Hunter Bidens laptop contents.

When they have nothing whatsoever to do with this thread.

That's what for a start.

And exactly what Nevercompromise has been all about in this thread.

Well that, and telling us all about how he crapped out of ""alleged"" threesomes he apparently arranged, because he got jelly.

Never mind the horrendous crap he came away with regarding conversations about sexual gratification with 4-year-olds.

Plus there is also the strange fascination with other people's colons, and there exercise habits.

Alarm bells are ringing!

Keep up.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Supposed to stay on topic Itisnowagain.

And not go off on Qanonatangets about Joe Biden and American rightwing politics and other spurious nonsense aka Hunter Bidens laptop contents.

When they have nothing whatsoever to do with this thread.

That's what for a start.

And exactly what Nevercompromise has been all about in this thread.

Well that, telling us all about how he crapped out of ""alleged"" threesomes he apparently arranged, because he got jelly, never mind the horrendous crap he came away with regarding conversations about sexual gratification with 4-year-olds.

Keep up.

The topic is about human trafficking.
You are way off topic.
You want it to be about individuals and isolated so you can diflect away from the topic of human and child trafficking.
What are you hiding?
What do incels have to do with child trafficking other than your use of it's mislabeling to diflect from human trafficking only to focus on gossip and individuals in this thread?

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

The topic is about human trafficking.
You are way off topic.

I prefer Crunchies to Topics, to be honest.

You want it to be about individuals and isolated so you can diflect away from the topic of human and child trafficking.

The thread is about Tate, his antics, and criminal operations, again nothing to do with America, Joe Biden, Trump or any other of Qanon crap you are spouting.

What are you hiding?

In my colon? Nothing that should interest you, so there is that.

What do incels have to do with child trafficking other than your use of it's mislabeling to diflect from human trafficking only to focus on gossip and individuals in this thread?

I would not know, but incels have a lot to do with supporting the likes of Andrew Tate all the same, so there is that and they do make up rather a large proportion of his fan base.

That's twice by the way you have spelled "deflect" wrong now, and yet you can spell "Cuckold" easily enough.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

Ive not called you anything.

But once again talking to 4-year-olds about sexual gratification, under any circumstance does indeed sound beastie.

People will make of that what they will.

And again i suggest you don't do that, in jest nor under any circumstance.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join