It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 'White Lung' returns to China

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Japan reported 420 new coronavirus deaths on Thursday, the biggest increase on record

Japan would be a good one to watch - they're media is somewhat honest - cant deny deaths and cases are rapidly rising

Shanghai reports drastic increases in the number of white lung cases

edit on 30-12-2022 by Agit8dCh0p because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
a reply to: YouSir

When you had it, did you have that crackling sound breathing? If so How long did that issue last or do you still have that crackling sound?

Ummm…yes I did have that…it resolved in about one month…I think what really helped was inflating my lungs with a deep breath and then contracting my diaphragm/chest muscles while not letting the breath out…then exhaling…to kinda of pressurize my lungs…

I was doing 10,000 mcg of vitamin d3 and vitamin c as well…I normally take a 5,000 mcg vitamin d3 daily… so I just doubled it during that month…

YouSir

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dCh0p

Put this together with the reluctance of certain high profile countries refusing to restrict travel from China and an incredibly disturbing picture starts to form.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
IF China's severe lockdowns didn't allow the original Covid strain to mutate into the less deadly Omicron variant and they're still dealing with the original strain…

I’d guess that if the original strain still exists there then it would by now have developed sub-variants making it resistant to the vaccines for that original version.

edit on 30-12-2022 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

originally posted by: nugget1
IF China's severe lockdowns didn't allow the original Covid strain to mutate into the less deadly Omicron variant and they're still dealing with the original strain…

I’d guess that if the original strain still exists there then it would by now have developed sub-variants making it resistant to the vaccines for that original version.

That could be; I don't really know. It's my understanding that a virus needs to run its course to mutate, and by keeping it isolated it doesn't have the chance to spread in order to mutate.

After reading VulcanWerk's thread about his family having a mysterious virus I think the covid replacement mat already be here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Sureeeeeee... seriously no one cares what China as to say about covid etc etc

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I guess we can look at the silver lining - white lung ought to be PC.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 06:01 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

WhAt haPPeNed gUyS?!?[

edit on 31-12-2022 by easyV because: youtube problem...baffling

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Morocco joining the NO CHINA list..

Japan and Hong Kong seeing large increases in deaths and cases

4th and much more deadly wave possibly incoming
edit on 31-12-2022 by Agit8dCh0p because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Come-on people we know that the death rate to the virus is 00.000000000274 and the death rate to the vaccine is 80+ percent... [Sarcasm off]

edit on 31-12-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Come-on people we know that the death rate to the virus is 00.000000000274 and the death rate to the vaccine is 80+ percent... [Sarcasm off]

We also know, or should, that this is exactly how things started last time, and look how that turned out.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
as per :MykeNukem www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ottawa joining the fray, take note of the last line:

Ottawa plans to temporarily require people flying from China, Hong Kong and Macao to test negative for COVID-19 before leaving for Canada, beginning in early January.

The federal government says in a Saturday news release that the requirement will apply to all air travellers age two and older from the three countries and will begin on Jan. 5 at 12:01 a.m. EST.

The government says the measure is "in response to the surge of COVID-19 in the People's Republic of China and given the limited epidemiological and viral genomic sequence data available on these cases."

People are starting to wake up, whats happening in China right now, is of concern!

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Exactly like the last time ... and I would expect Canada to behave exactly like this.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Exactly like the last time ... and I would expect Canada to behave exactly like this.

Yep.. Australia 'finally' followed suit

Australia to introduce Covid test for Chinese visitors
Australia will introduce mandatory Covid testing for travellers from China amid a “rapidly developing situation”.

www.news.com.au...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join