It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 'White Lung' returns to China

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   
This happens because of the over-reaction of the immune system: Cytokine storm.

A basic overview is this. When our lungs are infected, our T cells signal our immune system macrophages when to start making the toxic soup of lysosomal enzymes, reactive oxygen species, and nitric oxide that destroys intracellular pathogens. That chemical combination also destroys/crystallizes lung tissue. This is the reason that mechanical ventilation kills people. Pure oxygen into this maelstrom is like trying to extinguish a fire with gasoline.

The answer is still early treatment with Ivermectin/zinc, or HCQ and Zinc. These drugs when used early, stop viral replication, and prevent the immune system from ever getting to the self-destructive phase and killing the body in an effort to eliminate the virus.
edit on 29-12-2022 by MaxxAction because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I wonder if this has anything to do with white lung covid.
reply to: MaxxActionChina begins administering inhalable COVID-19 vaccine boosters

edit on 29-12-2022 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Here is an idea… maybe China should run an rna test on this virus that seems to be striking hard there right now and give the results to the rest of the world.
Is this a new variant, or is it a recent mutation?
We need to know this. If it is a new variant, we need to know that so we can be ready for it here.
Either way, we should do the ‘racist’ thing and lock down China internationally.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

Are they MRNA??

I can't seem to get clarification on that, but I assume they are. That being the case, it is VERY likely that the direct application to the lungs is causing it. Wow.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: ketsuko
Or ... the Chinese people lost their patience with the restrictions of their own government and this is an attempt by state controlled media forces to control the people again through fear. The disease does not exist in quite the way it's being portrayed, but China has the reach and control over their social media to make a powerful illusion.

It's a last ditch effort to maintain control. Look how effective our own 3-letters were at it and they're bush league compared to the CCP.

100%

i haven't heard of the white lung.

it sounds made up.

where are the x rays.

you can see the ribs and spine are white too.

My Covid bout in April 2021 had me hospitalized for 5 days. I had ‘white lung’ on my left lung. I had bacterial pneumonia in my right lung.
The term ‘white lung’ isn’t what the medical community in the US used. They referred to it as ‘ground glass opacities’, because the lung X-ray would have the appearance of patches of ground glass.
My opacities were still visible in follow up X-rays months later.

This lung issue early on in 2020 related to the ACE-2 receptor was forgotten about, or not talked about, it shifted attention to the heart.
Certain people were more susceptible to this lung issue than others, Chinese, African American.

Smokers seemed to be immune.

Sounds to me the mutation in China is worse than thought.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The best way to opt out of the control 'game' called covid is to stop talking about it.

a reply to: Agit8dCh0p

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I see the pattern repeating, and last time, it was nothing.

This is the same damn playbook, and I refuse to play ball this time.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Oh we'll, just buckle up and prepare for one more journey in covidland...

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
If they do it to us again and without resistance ...count your days ,they will kill us off a deserving population, and they punish you for lack of respect for cowards who won't stand up for themselves.a reply to: Archaeval

edit on 29-12-2022 by benstarr because: Punc

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

Or ... the Chinese people lost their patience with the restrictions of their own government and this is an attempt by state controlled media forces to control the people again through fear. The disease does not exist in quite the way it's being portrayed, but China has the reach and control over their social media to make a powerful illusion.

It's a last ditch effort to maintain control. Look how effective our own 3-letters were at it and they're bush league compared to the CCP.

100%

i haven't heard of the white lung.

it sounds made up.

where are the x rays.

you can see the ribs and spine are white too.

Ummm...it's referred to in the US as..."ground glass opacities"...(white streaks and areas in the lungs)...I had a bunch of it throughout my lungs after covid infection a year ago...along with nodules and partial collapsed lungs from shallow breathing while it hurt to breathe...

For the collapsed lung I just practiced deep breathing...expanding the lungs...the nodules disappeared over the course of months and the white ground glass opacities resolved over the course of the year...

Mind you...I still experience some reduced capacity...which will probably always bother me to some extent...

Hope that helps explain what they're referring to...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

I don't think the Chinese PTB want to lessen their populations considering their birth rates are still plummeting year over year and removing productive taxpaying citizens when their economy ('in the news') is now in 'dangerous territory' because of the Covid-19 wave.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Here is an idea… maybe China should run an rna test on this virus that seems to be striking hard there right now and give the results to the rest of the world.
Is this a new variant, or is it a recent mutation?
We need to know this. If it is a new variant, we need to know that so we can be ready for it here.
Either way, we should do the ‘racist’ thing and lock down China internationally.

100%
The WHO should be coordinating and the Biden Government pressuring both China and the Who to act on both accounts

edit on 29-12-2022 by Agit8dCh0p because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I get the current fad is about "not playing the covid game" again, but trust me.. if covid mutated into some contagious horrific phnemonia.. youd play ball if you wanted to or not.

Theres no manager a karen can talk too

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dCh0p

I get the current fad is about "not playing the covid game" again, but trust me.. if covid mutated into some contagious horrific phnemonia.. youd play ball if you wanted to or not.

Theres no manager a karen can talk too

An immunologist was just on the news stating that it's a possibility covid could mutate into a deadly variant in China and it's a worry.
edit on q000000061231America/Chicago4949America/Chicago12 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Don't buy it...

we were fed a steady diet of "The next mutation may kill everyone" for over two years. BS. Unless there is a Black Swan recombination event, it's not gonna happen.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction

Don't buy it...

we were fed a steady diet of "The next mutation may kill everyone" for over two years. BS. Unless there is a Black Swan recombination event, it's not gonna happen.

How would we know what is real or unreal from China due to the fact they are not being transparent with the rest of the world?

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Good question...

and I have no answer.

I will rely on experience and common sense.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

When you had it, did you have that crackling sound breathing? If so How long did that issue last or do you still have that crackling sound?

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction

Don't buy it...

Last time that I landed in Beijing the only indication that we were landing was the bump and the fence that I saw whizzing by through the smog.

Every large city that I visited had disgusting air quality that left a metallic burning sensation in my throat 24-7.

Is China really a good comparison to use when it comes to the outcome any type of respiratory issue, viral or otherwise, taking their air quality into consideration?
edit on 12 29 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Good point...

I hadn't considered that at all.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join