It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 'White Lung' returns to China

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   
youtu.be...

There's a number of reports coming out of China these past few days about 'White Lung'
Doctors and patients (and friends of patients) are raising the alarm about the amount of people with white lung.

COVID-19 continues to break out in China, and there are a large number of “white lung” cases on social platforms. Mr. Wang, a Beijing resident

The WeChat public account “Intellectuals” published an article titled “ICU in many places is in emergency, and the big white lung reappears. Is the risk of serious illness of Omicron underestimated?”

Jiang Lijun, an independent writer and human rights worker, recently tweeted a reminder, “Be wary of the first-generation white lung virus strain

The father of former CCTV host Fan Deng passed away, his lungs had turned white in large areas; “White lung” has gradually become a hot word in public discussion.

The state-run Xinhua News Agency reported on the 27th that some people recently reported that some infected patients found pneumonia in the process of seeing a doctor, and even showed “white lung” on lung CT scans. It is speculated that it may be related to infection with the original strain or vaccination.

“the mortality rate of severe white lung disease is over 40%”

Epoch

Patients' lungs are appear white in CT Scans when there is extreme infection. It was typical during the first few weeks of Covid in 2020 but hasnt been around in the last couple of years of the pandemic. Now, it may be making a aggressive return

The CCP Claims has attempted to calm people and claim there's no relationship

CCP experts disregard the relationship between “white lung” and the virus

People understandably hear COVID and OMCIRON and shrug their shoulders. We've had our turn, most of us have had it and it was a mere cough. But China is a petri dish in itself.

The US has imposed travel restrictions - perhaps the rest of the world should too.

US imposes new restrictions, travelers from China to show negative COVID-19 tests before flight

www.msn.com...

edit on 28-12-2022 by Agit8dCh0p because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   
IF China's severe lockdowns didn't allow the original Covid strain to mutate into the less deadly Omicron variant and they're still dealing with the original strain, does that put other countries at risk of another infection with the original strain as they began mass travel around the world again?

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Or ... the Chinese people lost their patience with the restrictions of their own government and this is an attempt by state controlled media forces to control the people again through fear. The disease does not exist in quite the way it's being portrayed, but China has the reach and control over their social media to make a powerful illusion.

It's a last ditch effort to maintain control. Look how effective our own 3-letters were at it and they're bush league compared to the CCP.
edit on 28-12-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The CCP already has control over their people.

I think if they had a choice betwen
1. their people working and consuming and producing
2. their people locked up at home in fear refusing to go out and work

they'd go for the working, producing, consuming peasant any day of the week. it makes no sense for them, at this time, to deliberately throttle their country.. especially when it's hurting so much already from throttling.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dCh0p

You missed the mass rioting taking place all over the country? Not surprising. It was not well reported over here, and there weren't many leaks from out of China to begin with.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Must have been because of the Ukraine strain. Err invasion.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I saw it and read about it.. but it was hardly anything that would cause CCP issues.
That kind of rioting takes place when the local security force is overwhelmed, not hard to do with sheer numbers prevail.
As soon as it gets the CCP's attention and their send more, its over pretty quick.

The riots were over fast enough for subways/metro's to be full at peak hour for people going to work this week. Society isn't crumbling.

I've said from the beginning, China's knows something we dont, or what's happening there is different.
The outbreak they have right now is worse than is being reported, worse than the 2019 outbreak and its being let rip.
We have 100,000's of people flying in and out of china right now.. this seems like a risky situation.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Must have been because of the Ukraine strain. Err invasion.

China did announce the end of restrictions on 10/7/2022…

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   

From your source:

The state-run Xinhua News Agency reported on the 27th that some people recently reported that some infected patients found pneumonia in the process of seeing a doctor, and even showed “white lung” on lung CT scans. It is speculated that it may be related to infection with the original strain or vaccination.

Plot twist… what if their vax is the issue? Made it too potent, and it’s killing people - at the rate of something like 3mm jabs a day.

You kill off the infirm and when it’s over you end up with a fitter, healthier, more productive, and cheaper society.

The beauty of it is, the world has pushed vaccinations. So, you’re vaccinating your people to save them! Except, you’re not…

That would be some 4D evil dictator stuff right there.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Seems like MSM are just making up things as they go along when it comes to viruses
They just want the return of restrictions and lockdown measures.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Or ... the Chinese people lost their patience with the restrictions of their own government and this is an attempt by state controlled media forces to control the people again through fear. The disease does not exist in quite the way it's being portrayed, but China has the reach and control over their social media to make a powerful illusion.

It's a last ditch effort to maintain control. Look how effective our own 3-letters were at it and they're bush league compared to the CCP.

100%

i haven't heard of the white lung.

it sounds made up.

where are the x rays.

you can see the ribs and spine are white too.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

Well, its real. It was seen in 2019 in the original strain.

You can ignore it all you want.. its happening.. and its coming.

R0 for current china wave is estimated at 20.
How many onboard flights for christmas have it I wonder?

twitter.com...
edit on 29-12-2022 by Agit8dCh0p because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 02:32 AM
link   

White Lung could possibly be derived from (I’ve highlighted) this following description of the lungs inflammation…due to Covid. Source is WebMD What Does COVID-19 Do to Your Lungs?

…..”Mild and Moderate Cases

As the infection travels your respiratory tract, your immune system fights back. Your lungs and airways swell and become inflamed. This can start in one part of your lung and spread.

About 80% of people who have COVID-19 get mild to moderate symptoms. You may have a dry cough or a sore throat. Some people have pneumonia, a lung infection in which the alveoli are inflamed.

Doctors can see signs of respiratory inflammation on a chest X-ray or CT scan. On a chest CT, they may see something they call “ground-glass opacity” because it looks like the frosted glass on a shower door.

Severe Cases

About 14% of COVID-19 cases are severe, with an infection that affects both lungs. As the swelling gets worse, your lungs fill with fluid and debris.

You might also have more serious pneumonia. The air sacs fill with mucus, fluid, and other cells that are trying to fight the infection. This can make it harder for your body to take in oxygen. You may have trouble breathing or feel short of breath. You may also breathe faster.

If your doctor takes a CT scan of your chest, the opaque spots in your lungs look like they start to connect to each other.”……

The look, the color of opaque Frosted glass and being connected to each other…..could be construed as “white” from “Frosted” and in the lungs from the spots that are connected to appear as large area’s…….imo.

Using the term “White Lung” is easier to visualize and catchy to say then “Opaque Frosted Glass” which may show up as white in scans….imo.

👽
edit on 29-12-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   

If it terrifies you so much,you go hide in your safe space.Get booster number 6,hell get 30 boosters in a row for all I care.Treble mask with filthy rags until your heart is content.
Big bad scary 'r' number of 20,the biggest heap I've ever heard(well almost) from our loving,caring governments was 'r' number.You need to believe in their lies and propaganda to believe in it.
If you are so ill with this so called virus,how the hell are you going to infect 20 others?Surely you would be in bed,on your own with minimal contact with anyone?But no no,your little 'r' number says you'll infect 20 others.You need a special person to believe that,very gullible person.Just what your betters in government like.
For myself and family,who broke the government's little orders every single day that they were imposed and who haven't even had a sniffle or a cough for 3 years,i.e. before the sars cov2 nonsense ,we will not follow them ever,never ever.
Keep those vitamin D levels up at least 7500 i.u. a day will be a good start for you.
Not sure if it'll help with gullibility but worth a try,can't do any harm.
edit on 29/12/2022 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

The doctors in China call it white lung, because theres been a dramatic increase in the number of patients with sevre chest infections that look white under the CT. Im sure medically it can be explained why - whats concerning is that whistleblower doctors are speaking out, again!

This Covid wave started before restrictions were lifted, meaning it spread during semi lockdowns.. now its free to roa - this has warning lights flashing red in a number of conversations.

Deaths are far higher in this wave than before and Chinas opened their borders

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

You need to settle a bit and try communicating like an adult if you want to be taken seriously round here.

I wouldnt have been vaccinated if work didnt force me. Dont believe masks help as much as youre told.

Im simply presenting timely info many probably didnt see.

Maybe spend more time with your family champ

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
IF China's severe lockdowns didn't allow the original Covid strain to mutate into the less deadly Omicron variant and they're still dealing with the original strain, does that put other countries at risk of another infection with the original strain as they began mass travel around the world again?

Good question, maybe the air quality in China impacted their lungs to a point that the virus an win easily in their bodies?

Maybe the original strain sat dormant mutating in the half effective vaccine?

Maybe the CCP used it as an opportunity to alter the original, engineered virus into something far worse?

What happens when white lung starts trending in Europe?

How many people travelled via China home from the world cup?

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 04:45 AM
link   
for some context, this isn't the run of the mill mentions...

Take note of what Dr Michael Ryan (WHO) says..

I wouldn't like to say that China is actively not telling us what's going on. I think they're behind the curve

This says to me, that the WHO are in the dark and relying on China to update them and they're giving them the benefit of the doubt. Later on he mentions a 3 day lag between numbers and reporting. Soon China wont be able to keep a lid on what's going on, but by then.. international travelers will already be spread out.

Online, white lung is becoming a trending term for China:

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 04:54 AM
link   

this is an attempt by state controlled media forces to control the people again through fear.

"Coming soon to a location near you"

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: ketsuko

100%

i haven't heard of the white lung.

it sounds made up.

where are the x rays.

you can see the ribs and spine are white too.

My Covid bout in April 2021 had me hospitalized for 5 days. I had ‘white lung’ on my left lung. I had bacterial pneumonia in my right lung.
The term ‘white lung’ isn’t what the medical community in the US used. They referred to it as ‘ground glass opacities’, because the lung X-ray would have the appearance of patches of ground glass.
My opacities were still visible in follow up X-rays months later.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join