It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates, Johns Hopkins, & the WHO Just Simulated Another Pandemic

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
Wow! Hold your horses for one mo!
An enterovirus is just that, a virus. However, in your Twit link it clearly states they were looking at pneumococcus, which is Streptococcus pneumoniae.... which belongs in the Strep A group which is currently going around like wild fire here in the UK. It has taken 15 children so far because it went iGSA,

Just to clarify... when you say 'taken', you don't mean they died do you???

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
Yes I do unfortunately

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
Thank you
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

is the mass formation so strong that the sheep go along with it again?

From my personal consensus, i have realized that many sheeple are starting to concede to the critical thinkers, if not through outright admittance, then through shameful silence in a discussion. Im not saying they're changing their ways, just that many are beginning to understand that they are willfully ignorant of whatever truth exists, yet they still choose not to change their ways.

This is where heavenly judgement begins to apply. For they cannot say "i didnt know"!

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: tanstaafl
Yes I do unfortunately

Oh no! Were there serious underlying conditions?

What I've been worried about is the unleashing of a REAL pandemic, one with a high fatality rate for even truly healthy people, especially kids...

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
I wouldn't read much/anything into it - these exercises have been done every year for at least the last 20 years - it's part of basic planning/preparedness and comes under the name 'Disease X' normally - where X is based on what the most likely pandemic candidate for that year so treatments and cointainment can be prepared, tested and evaluated as pademics are innevitable.

Over the years they've only been vaguely close once in predicting a Coronavirus outbreak, the other 19 times have been pandemics that never came to fruition like Ebola and Haemoragic fever. Last years was SARS/MERS based.

John Hopkins has only hosted 4 since 2001

Event 201 is the fourth such exercise hosted by the Johns Hopkins center, which works to prepare communities for biological threats, pandemics, and other disasters. The simulations started with 2001's Dark Winter, 

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Here here.a reply to: shinzaun

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Yes indeed mate and when it comes to 'simulations' thought there was a very good video below presented by Paul Schreyer.

Also a relevant timeline here regarding September 2019 to April 2020.

a reply to: shinzaun

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley

John Hopkins have quite a shady past, especially their work with the Rockefeller cartel.

Rockefeller, Johns Hopkins Behind Horrific Human Syphilis Experiments

Funnily enough the Rockefellers also have an extremely close relationship with the WHO (and Gates himself is part of the family).

edit on 14-12-2022 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley

originally posted by: bastion
I wouldn't read much/anything into it - these exercises have been done every year for at least the last 20 years - it's part of basic planning/preparedness and comes under the name 'Disease X' normally - where X is based on what the most likely pandemic candidate for that year so treatments and cointainment can be prepared, tested and evaluated as pademics are innevitable.

Over the years they've only been vaguely close once in predicting a Coronavirus outbreak, the other 19 times have been pandemics that never came to fruition like Ebola and Haemoragic fever. Last years was SARS/MERS based.

Event 201 is the fourth such exercise hosted by the Johns Hopkins center, which works to prepare communities for biological threats, pandemics, and other disasters. The simulations started with 2001's Dark Winter, 

True but it's not the only host or pandemic planning/simulation modelling that occurs - there's dozens. I first heard of them with Event 201/Dark Winter after a Disease X feature in New Scientist in the weeks before the conference

I'm unsure if the conferences/symposiums predate 2001 but there's a lot of variations of them like CEPI (Europe foccused, ASPEN (Africa), Serum Institute (India), PAVM (Asia) which are all WHO/Gates run/funded which have developed 21 vaccines against the most likely disease X candidates. Every developed country also holds domestic ones to test national security and finacial markets down to local council/county level.

Can't remember the exact name but there is a variation that is based solely on protecting financial markets and major multi-national corporations that I think is held in Kyoto that is run by IMF/world bank which is the one to keep an eye on for conspiracy related stuff as IMO is more aout exploiting the situation for profit and no public health bodies are involved.

edit on 14-12-2022 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
They really are utterly and irrevocably morally bankrupt.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Godabove09

Ever seen this episode mate?

Granted there's some speculation but there are also some extremely uncomfortable factual nuggets being discussed.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Uncle Joe at it again…..

Dated Dec 14 2022

……”WASHINGTON — President Biden warned African leaders Wednesday that there “surely will be” another global pandemic as he announced millions of dollars in US aid to the continent.”….

….”
“Even as we work to end COVID-19, we continue building stronger health systems and institutions and accelerating efforts to achieve universal health coverage to make sure we’re better prepared to tackle the health challenges including the next pandemic — and there surely will be one,” the president said during remarks kicking off the US-Africa Business Forum in Washington.”…..

Not much else is said about it in his African talks…..nevertheless he keeps hinting another pandemic to come at his appearances.

Source: Biden warns there ‘surely will be’ another pandemic as he unveils US Africa aid

👽

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

originally posted by: Godabove09

Ever seen this episode mate?

Granted there's some speculation but there are also some extremely uncomfortable factual nuggets being discussed.

I don't think I've seen it but I'll definitely check it out, cheers

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join