It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates, Johns Hopkins, & the WHO Just Simulated Another Pandemic

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
We all remember what happened last time they simulated a coronavirus pandemic in 2019--a coronovirus promptly "mutated" in nature with a 19 character nucleotide sequence in its furin cleavage site allowing it to become infectious to humans. This mutation existed no where else in the world, with the exception of a Moderna patent from 2016. Although the odds of this occurring were 1 in 3 trillion, it was just one of a long list of coincidences to follow.

The World Economic Forum sponsored table top exersize, Event 201, was held by the same people who ended up locking down the world and making massive profits from covid vaccines, as well as using the emergency as an excuse to steal freedoms and privileges from the working class around the world. This most notably changed countries like New Zealand, Australia, and Canada for the worse, preparing them for a future China style government. WEF cronies like Klaus Schwab who call for lowering the human population championed lockdowns and vaccines. It's all so terrible but somehow the planners got everything they wanted, just like during 911 when the neocons used that event as a justification to move trillions into the hands of the transnational elites and carry out almost every goal they wanted to, both foreign and domestic.

Now a new pandemic is being planned...er simulated. This time an enterovirus from Brazil. So now if an enterovirus mutates and causes a pandemic that comes from Brazil, is the mass formation so strong that the sheep go along with it again?

VIDEO

TWITTER THREAD
edit on 11-12-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

So now if an enterovirus mutates and causes a pandemic that comes from Brazil, is the mass formation so strong that the sheep go along with it again?

Unfortunately, yes.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Fasten your seatbelts , mass formation psychosis ahead......

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I allready know remedy for their retro, im a wizard

Cistus Incanus

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Fasten your seatbelts , mass formation psychosis ahead......

Yep, here comes another "totally random" mutation.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
These freaks are not from here. We should drive them back down into their underground tunnels where they came from.

Alternatively, ship them back to their origins.

Go away! (I have another way of expressing this, but I will leave it at that!)

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Ah this time it's the children, how dare you not vaccinate for the children???

Prepare for sentences like this if you are not going to jump the needle.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Hunt the globalist to extinction? that out to save humanity and the plannet.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I can only think of why they will do this, maybe to save the democrats from the scandal that is heading their way when the house change hands, they need a diversion, Trump arrest is no happening, they need to shut down the nation, congress and the world, to save themselves.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

That would be ideal " the final solution " .

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Wow! Hold your horses for one mo!
An enterovirus is just that, a virus. However, in your Twit link it clearly states they were looking at pneumococcus, which is Streptococcus pneumoniae.... which belongs in the Strep A group which is currently going around like wild fire here in the UK. It has taken 15 children so far because it went iGSA, in other words spread out to other organs of the body.
What's to say that this isn't already doing the rounds and at the same time there is an antibiotic shortage?
Last Friday I went to see a clients poorly little girl. Strep A doing the rounds. I had already said to get a doctors appointment. I got there at 4pm, made up my EO blends for her, then off they went to Doctor for 5pm appointment. Mum contacts me with update later that evening. The prescription for antibiotics the pharmacy had given her was 12 months out of date!! So on the war path she went, but continued to treat wee one with what I'd left. She couldn't find the antibiotic within a 20 mile radius of where she lived. Today, the little girl was out playing in the snow! She was fast asleep when I saw her, completely out for the count which also concerned me on top of the febrile convulsion she had the previous evening because of high temp.
Anyway, I'm going to look into your post some more now, as I've said since the beginning of the year, this winter will see a spike in bacterial infections, and here we are.
Thank you
Rainbows
Jane

edit on pm1212America/ChicagoSunday2022-12-11T12:33:15-06:0012America/Chicago12000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

This is scary, as I’ve said since the beginning of the plandemic - Covid-19 was just a warmup for the real deal.

All planned.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
They need Neil Ferguson to give again statement right ? just like last round eh...

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

This is scary, as I’ve said since the beginning of the plandemic - Covid-19 was just a warmup for the real deal.

All planned.

And all of the fence jumpers will be transported around the country, courtesy of uncle sam. This type: V-D68 can cause mild to severe respiratory illness, or no symptoms at all. Mild symptoms may include runny nose, sneezing, cough, body aches, and muscle aches. Severe symptoms may include wheezing and difficulty breathing.

EV-D68 can also cause acute flaccid myelitis (AFM), an uncommon but serious neurological condition which mostly affects children and causes the muscles and reflexes in the body to become weak.
BOHICA!

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I'm very sorry if this seems ignorant, but what is an EO blend?
Thankyou in advance

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

We should have bloody ev-d68 virus tracker , you know with scary red numbers and big dots with World map, one that looks scary as hell

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

You do realize that these things are pretty common. They're done all the time, you just don't hear about them as you're not subscribed to the right newsletters.

link   

You do realize that these things are pretty common. They're done all the time, you just don't hear about them as you're not subscribed to the right newsletters.

link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
I wonder were all the Scarlett fever is coming from?
The childrens flu vaccine.
PubMed:

"Live attenuated influenza vaccine enhances colonization of Streptococcus
pneumoniae and Staphylococcus aureus in mice"

2014 Feb PMID: 24549845

Our findings are, to the best of our knowledge, the first to demonstrate
that vaccination with a live attenuated viral vaccine can directly modulate
colonizing dynamics of important and unrelated human bacterial pathogens, and
does so in a manner highly analogous to that seen following wild-type virus
infection.

Importance: Following infection with an influenza virus,
infected or recently recovered individuals become transiently susceptible to
excess bacterial infections, particularly Streptococcus pneumoniae and
Staphylococcus aureus. Indeed, in the absence of preexisting comorbidities,
bacterial infections are a leading cause of severe disease during influenza
epidemics. While this synergy has been known and is well studied, what has not
been explored is the natural extension of these interactions to live attenuated
influenza vaccines (LAIVs). Here we show, in mice, that vaccination with LAIV
primes the upper respiratory tract for increased bacterial growth and
persistence of bacterial carriage, in a manner nearly identical to that seen
following wild-type influenza virus infections. Importantly, LAIV, unlike
wild-type virus, did not increase severe bacterial disease of the lower
respiratory tract. These findings may have consequences for individual
bacterial disease processes within the upper respiratory tract, as well as
bacterial transmission dynamics within LAIV-vaccinated populations.
edit on 11/12/2022 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You, sir / madam are nothing more than a fully paid shill.
Every single thread that appears which casts TPTB in an awful (possibly true) light, there you are telling us all how wrong we are.
You should just sod off, what's the point of being a member of a conspiracy website if you clearly never believe there is or ever was any conspiracy for anything ever

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join