It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates, Johns Hopkins, & the WHO Just Simulated Another Pandemic

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, in partnership with the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, conducted another pandemic tabletop exercise in Brussels, Belgium, on October 23, 2022.

In addition to Elitist Bill Gates, 10 current and former Health Ministers and senior public health officials from Senegal, Rwanda, Nigeria, Angola, Liberia, Singapore, India, Germany participated in the simulation, which involved pre-recorded news broadcasts, live “staff” briefings, and moderated discussions.

The virus in this simulation, called the Enterovirus, has a higher fatality rate than COVID-19 and disproportionately affects children and young people.
[ussanews.com... ets-children/]

Here's a sight detailing enterovirus:
[www.biorxiv.org...]

Enterovirus D68 (EV-D68) emerged in 2014 as an important pathogen linked to severe lower respiratory disease and acute flaccid myelitis outbreaks. Historically associated with mild common-cold-like symptoms, clusters of severe disease attributed to EV-D68 appeared during a series of outbreaks in 2014, 2016, and 2018.

It kind of sounds like what's hitting kids now. Have they already begun the release?

I have zero doubt that a warp-speed mRNA vaccine will be produced, and any parent who refuses to poison their child will immediately and forever lose custody.

It should be obvious by now that the destruction of the Georgia Guidestones was a controlled demolition.

2030 has arrived early; the commies can't risk another POTUS loss like in 2016, or any form of sanity becoming the majority in DC.
edit on 700000011America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: shinzaun
My apologise, I forget where I'm posting sometimes!
It's my abbreviation for Essential Oils.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

You do realize that these things are pretty common. They're done all the time, you just don't hear about them as you're not subscribed to the right newsletters.

We do realise that you would and will say this on all/any similar topics.
You're boring and repetitive, and of no useful contribution to this website. Stick to your MSM websites that you believe so much, no one wants you here.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

No, I will not!
At least, not while there's still a breath left in my body.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376
Funnily enough I recognised the quote in your post as one of the papers I read way back. My research back then led me to do a piece on the difference between viruses, bacteria, pathogens, microbes and fungi, and the consequences when bacterial invasion overtakes viral. Bacteria are horrid, worse than viruses in my view as they are so difficult to treat safely. My understanding is penicillin which later gave us other antibiotics was an absolute lifesaver back in Flemmings day and still are in many cases. Apparently, to kill a bacteria is very difficult because treatment will destroy surrounding healthy cells, Penicillin et all, don't do that. Problem is, bacteria have adapted to their environment resulting in antibiotic resistant strains.
Thank you for posting.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I know
i was just teasing you.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
If this is the next planned-emic, my main question would be why target children?

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Please don't apologise Jane.
Thankyou for the information, I don't suppose you would be willing to share your concoction would you? As you stated strep A is rampant at the mo and we seem to have no antibiotics, so I am a tad concerned for my 10 year old daughter.

Many thanks

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Albert999

You do realize that these things are pretty common. They're done all the time, you just don't hear about them as you're not subscribed to the right newsletters.

Well said.
Here, here

You're boring and repetitive, and of no useful contribution to this website. Stick to your MSM websites that you believe so much, no one wants you here.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   

If this is the next planned-emic, my main question would be why target children?

To put the fear of God into the parents to push the next vaccine rollout.
They are nothing but a bunch of sick f#@ks

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: shinzaun
I would but I can't i'm afraid. To do so would be seen as making a medical claim and I could get into serious trouble for breaking codes and ethics etc,
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Albert999
To bottle neck population growth in one generation maybe?
Let's face it, psychologically if you want to control the population next time round, you target the children abd people will go ape # with fear for their own and will comply with anything...... or will they?
Rainbows
Jane

link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I would rather take the advice about correct treatment from someone such as yourself, than a faceless entity that is making money off of the deaths of children, but I understand.

link   

That's not the same as being wrong, though. is it?

Take active shooter drills, they're normal in a lot of schools, but you'd better go find your tinfoil hat if you think that they're part of some conspiracy to kill children.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Let's face it, psychologically if you want to control the population next time round, you target the children abd people will go ape # with fear for their own and will comply with anything...... or will they?
Rainbows
Jane

Then why restrict access to abortions?

Surely if there were a plan to depopulate a generation abortion would be the perfect way to start. Simply by making it cheap and easy to access you could prevent hundreds of thousands of people from ever being born without any actual risk to yourselves.

You don't need some convoluted conspiracy to do it, people will come to you and ask for it.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

I know
i was just teasing you.

I figured as much, Kenzo.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Rainbows
Jane

Sounds about right, should have thought of that.
A whole generation much easier to control than the current ones.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join