It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates, Johns Hopkins, & the WHO Just Simulated Another Pandemic

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: shinzaun

originally posted by: Albert999
If this is the next planned-emic, my main question would be why target children?

To put the fear of God into the parents to push the next vaccine rollout.
They are nothing but a bunch of sick f#@ks

It's all making too much sense 😒

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

You do realize that these things are pretty common. They're done all the time, you just don't hear about them as you're not subscribed to the right newsletters.

We do realise that you would and will say this on all/any similar topics.
You're boring and repetitive, and of no useful contribution to this website. Stick to your MSM websites that you believe so much, no one wants you here.

That's not the same as being wrong, though. is it?

Take active shooter drills, they're normal in a lot of schools, but you'd better go find your tinfoil hat if you think that they're part of some conspiracy to kill children.

Shhhhh.. No one cares what you have to say 🤫

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
They’ll be no satisfaction to the powers that be….until we have all fallen into the pit!

Resist I say…..Resist!

👽

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

This is scary, as I’ve said since the beginning of the plandemic - Covid-19 was just a warmup for the real deal.

All planned.

You been spot on many times. Also MiM's Street Talk seems to be lagging behind you recently.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Albert999

Hear hear!

So tired of reading their mantra.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: shinzaun

Well said, just waiting for the alter ego 'arihman' to make an appearance as well.
I'm sure he'll have something similar to say...

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   
igorchudov.substack.com... ntent=share&triggerShare=true&isFreemail=true

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   

You do realize that these things are pretty common. They're done all the time, you just don't hear about them as you're not subscribed to the right newsletters.

We do realise that you would and will say this on all/any similar topics.
You're boring and repetitive, and of no useful contribution to this website. Stick to your MSM websites that you believe so much, no one wants you here.

That's not the same as being wrong, though. is it?

Take active shooter drills, they're normal in a lot of schools, but you'd better go find your tinfoil hat if you think that they're part of some conspiracy to kill children.

But talking about it here, before anything happens, is speculation. Why would you need to interject your point into others speculation? We all know you are strictly by the book, and whatever the narrative is, you are 100% on it, and have links to prove it. But sometimes, you would be better served to tussle with Jimmy alone in the corner. Let the adults talk for a bit, and when nothing at all happens, we will talk about something else. But if something does happen, again, then it sure makes you look suspect for the very thing you are accused of daily. Why be that DERP?

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

£££££

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

We all remember what happened last time they simulated a coronavirus pandemic in 2019

Yes, yes mate we do - here's Bill Gates lying about it in a 2020 BBC interview.

In October, 2019 Microsoft founder Bill Gates, who, together with his wife, runs the richest and most powerful foundation in the world, co-organised a simulation exercise on a worldwide corona epidemic. Videos were posted documenting the exercise. But intriguingly Gates now denies such an exercise ever took place.

Why? On April 12, 2020, Bill Gates said in an interview to the BBC, “Now here we are. We didn’t simulate this, we didn’t practice, so both the health policies and economic policies, we find ourselves in uncharted territory.”

This is the same person who, just six months before the outbreak of the pandemic, organised a series of four role-playing simulations of a corona pandemic with very high-ranking participants. Event 201 was a simulation of a corona pandemic conducted by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the World Economic Forum and Johns Hopkins University in October 2019.

Why is Gates denying Event 201?

I'm assuming the CIA will be running the security for the event just like they did last time?

edit on 12-12-2022 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Some handy hints here for spotting loser web shills mate - some of their odious antics involve 'forum sliding', 'topic dilution', 'consensus cracking' and 'anger trolling'.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

That's a very interesting chunk of info.
Cheers mate

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Some handy hints here for spotting loser web shills mate - some of their odious antics involve 'forum sliding', 'topic dilution', 'consensus cracking' and 'anger trolling'.

People like that have a spot in hell reserved.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I disagree. I think something like this would have a lot of people seeing through the craziness, certainly a ton more than last time.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb
a reply to: Klassified

I disagree. I think something like this would have a lot of people seeing through the craziness, certainly a ton more than last time.

Let's hope you're right, and they refuse to go along. It won't hurt my pride any.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   

edit on 12122022 by Ektar because: Sorry wrong thread

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Kenzo
Fasten your seatbelts , mass formation psychosis ahead......

Yep, here comes another "totally random" mutation.

Of course another Pandemic is on it’s way……Biden says as much…

Disregard video at top of website webpage
Source dated June 22, 2022·3 min read : Biden says another pandemic will come and the US needs to start preparing for it

…..”Some researchers predict a one-in-two chance that another pandemic will happen in the next 25 years.”….

Although, in my non-professional opinion …. I think it will be sooner.

…..”President Joe Biden warned on Tuesday that the US would eventually face another pandemic and said the country must start preparing for it.”……

….”"There's going to be another pandemic," he added. "We have to think ahead."…..

Biden a Foreshadowing Bearer of Doom and Gloom?

👽
edit on 12-12-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Won't promise the world but here's an old recipe used to keep that stuff at bay,
Sharing because - kids - they need our help.

One - Quart glass jar with lid (If using metal, you have to seal/wax it - this is VERY acidic and will crode metal)
raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar
raw honey (for taste + antibacterial 4-5tbsp)
horseradish root 1/2 cup peeled and diced
2 jalapeno peppers, sliced
1 cup ginger root, peeled & diced
1/2 cup onion chopped,
juice and zest of 2 lemons
1/4th cup crushed garlic cloves (fresh)

(You can add rosemary, thyme, and other 'healing' herbs to it, you can use 1/2 tumeric instead of 1/2 ginger, or add peppercorns for flavor - options are endless here, as long as you stick with the primary recipe, you can use this as an 'antibiotic')

Make sure everything is all clean, add lemon zest/juice peppers, garlic, and any herbs to the jar then place the heavier root veggies ontop, (order important to keep submerged), pour cider vinegar ontop until all of it's covered. Keep in cool dark place 2-4 weeks - strain as using - tbsp doses)

The screwed up part is realistically there shouldn't be any shortage of antibiotics when it's made from mold..

There's several other recipes I will have to dig for if you want them as backup/prevention. One is 98% effective at keeping viruses at bay..
edit on bTuesdayam2022-12-13T03:24:04-06:00kamTue, 13 Dec 2022 03:24:04 -0600Tue, 13 Dec 2022 03:24:04 -060020222 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I wouldn't read much/anything into it - these exercises have been done every year for at least the last 20 years - it's part of basic planning/preparedness and comes under the name 'Disease X' normally - where X is based on what the most likely pandemic candidate for that year so treatments and cointainment can be prepared, tested and evaluated as pademics are innevitable.

Over the years they've only been vaguely close once in predicting a Coronavirus outbreak, the other 19 times have been pandemics that never came to fruition like Ebola and Haemoragic fever. Last years was SARS/MERS based.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join